Jump to content

El bolutopic


Recommended Posts

Posted
Hola a todos!!! Los saludo desde mi pueblo jeje :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

 

 

 

Finalmente estoy en casita.

 

Bueno, pues me voy, nomas entre para saludarlos.

Besos!!

:bye1:

que suerte que ya estas en tu casa

 

saludos

Posted
hoy me meti en la pile, hace un calor insoportable y encima tengo que estudiar y ni ganas :confused: :glare:
Posted
que ganas de que termine el año
Posted
Voy a comer un poco de jamoncito, Julieta puedo la palabrajamon y me netro hambre :giggle:
Posted
Esto esta mas muerto que mi materia gris cerebral!!!!

 

 

:blowup:

:laugh:

Posted (edited)

Como un susurro oí tu voz,

un torrente vino a mi corazón

Una llamada a media voz

me hizo sentir tu amor

 

Amanece un sol

en el monte grande

una rosa besa a un laurel

y estoy aquí, amandote...

 

Un amor más grande que el amor

mi devoción supera lo terrenal

Este amor más hondo que el mar

puede llegar al cielo y seguir

La eternidad te puede decir

mi amor, volví.....

 

:in_love:

Edited by celinebigfan
Posted

esto va dedicado... :flowers:

 

 

My love we have seen it all

The endless confession

The rise and fall

 

As fragile as a child

But lately I'm sorry

I can't hold a smile

 

But I stand tall to get by

No matter how hard

I try to hide

How did you know I'd take the time for you?

Did you know that I could see you through?

How did you know that I would play the part?

I must have made it clear right from the start

 

My love can you give me strength?

Some how I forgot how to ease my pain

I know I'm right where I belong

But Somethin for nothin never proved me wrong

 

But I stand tall to get by

No matter how hard

I try to hide

How did you know I'd take the time for you?

Did you know that I could see you through?

How did you know that I would play the part?

I must have made it clear right from the start

 

I would share my whole life with you

Would you do the same for me?

I would give all I am to you

Would you do the same for me?

 

And I will stand tall to get by

No matter how hard I try to hide

You could you see?

I could break

Did you notice all my mistakes?

There were times that I felt you read my mind

How did you know I'd take the time for you?

And did you know that I could see you through?

Did you know that I would play that part?

I know I made it clear right from the start....

 

 

Manuchin.-

Posted
Se pusieron romanticones...
Quand tout m'angoisse, quand tout s'éteint, j'entends ta voix
Posted
romanticones = románticos
Quand tout m'angoisse, quand tout s'éteint, j'entends ta voix
Posted

¡QUÉ BUENO!!

 

:clap: :clap: :clap:

 

 

Por cierto,mañana daré por empezada mi temporada navideña...y a escuchar canciones de TAST!! :lol:

"No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream"

 

From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear

Posted
Por cierto,mañana daré por empezada mi temporada navideña...y a escuchar canciones de TAST!! :lol:

 

 

Yo ya lo empeze a escuchar ayer :laugh:

Posted
Yo tenía intención comenzar hoy la temporada navideña celinesca ^_^ .
Posted
Que biiiiiiieeeen me levante hoooooy!!! :wub:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...