Jump to content

Celine sung I Knew I Loved You @ 2007 Oscars


Recommended Posts

Posted
I just want to make it clear that it was surely not her best performance, and that goes without saying.  It wasn't her best vocal night, and she couldn't have hit any big notes if she wanted to, as evidenced by the minor cracked note at the beginning, and after that happened I thought no way is she going to be able to sing the end part that goes "now all my DAYS, and all MYYY nights."  Her voice is much more fragile at those higher notes, and she didn't hit them well, but overall I thought her tone was completely beautiful for the majority of the song, and her falsetto was really nice.  Add to it the exquisite dress she was wearing and she really showed some class despite a not so great performance.

I agree with everything. It wasn't the best, what we've seen in the past but it was decent and I absolutely loved the way she was dressed, she looked really great in all dresses she wore (to me).

 

Plus I don't like the song, really, so considering that it was a very good performance. :thumbsup2:

Posted
I can't get enough of seeing her sing this song. :in_love:

I love it so much, she sang it so with emotion. Such a great performance

Thank you guys for the video and the pics  :wub:  :flowers:  :giggle:

u can watch the red carpet moments from Canadian tv here

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtHGPeWyp9A

For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook

 

http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg

click on the banner

Posted
i can't stop watching the video! it keeps better and better!!! :clap: :wub:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpg

I dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT...

 

Posted
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h83/CelJunkee/CelineS.jpg

When can we download this video? :shocking:  :unsure:

 

 

Here`s the designer...very cool website too! :clap:

 

http://www.degrisogono.com/

Music Is Life...Live It

You are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney

Posted
I can't get enough of seeing her sing this song. :in_love:

I love it so much, she sang it so with emotion. Such a great performance

Thank you guys for the video and the pics  :wub:  :flowers:  :giggle:

u can watch the red carpet moments from Canadian tv here

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtHGPeWyp9A

 

Thanksssssssssssssss :giggle:

Posted
wow the performance is excellent.. Kinda big though.. everyone has to stand and respect Ennio Morricone. That was really GRAND though and I'm a bit touched by that moment too!! Maybe in 30 - 40 years to come, the ACademy would award Celine for her tribute to Oscars!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg

 

So suddenly, it's clear to me

Things change

Our future lies in here and now

We live it through somehow

 

Now the greatest reward

Is the love that I can give

I'm here for you now

For as long as I live

You made me who I am

Posted
:wub: are all or at least some of the red carpet moments be available to download?? :unsure:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpg

I dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT...

 

Posted
:wub: are all  or at least some of the red carpet moments be available to download?? :unsure:

Yes, many clips would be shared later, including interviews, reports from US, Canada, France, Italy, China... Just be patient.

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
:wub: are all  or at least some of the red carpet moments be available to download?? :unsure:

Yes, many clips would be shared later, including interviews, reports from US, Canada, France, Italy, China... Just be patient.

 

I just wanted to thank the Administrators and the Moderators for all you do for us.

I think this forum is the most informed.

So, thank you so very much. :kicking: :clap: :kicking: :clap: :kicking:

Posted

Nice performace, not her best but I think maybe we are a little guilty of hyping this up before Celine even got on the stage! How could our girl compete?

 

She looked great and sounded great, (c'mon she even sounds great on her bad days!)

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3239/kylieima5lp9.jpg

How do you describe a feeling??

Posted

it happened here, in portugal too.

 

They aired it live, but yesterday they aired a short version, with portuguese legends and i recorded for my brother :)

 

Today, in the morning i thought: let me see Celine one more time!!! And...GOD I WAS SOOOOOOOO UNGRY :evil: ....they cut her performance and even the moment when Ennio Morricone went on stage and goes toward Celine to greet her :evil:

 

this people are totally stupid :evil:

Posted
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v149/Unison/000.jpg
Posted (edited)

Another *OSCAR* Red Carpet Poll:

 

Love It, Hate It Or Undecided!

 

VOTE FOR CELINE!

 

http://fabsugar.com/150999

 

More Than 1000 People Already Voted For Her Red Carpet Dress! :giggle:

Edited by OnlyCeline
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9860/ggxz9.jpg

Posted
could anyone translate ennio's speech and post it? thx :in_love:
Posted (edited)
I love Celine in that Kokiri Green dress and the peach one is nice too. And the party outfit is the bomb. Edited by blue.grave
For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
Posted
could anyone translate ennio's speech and post it? thx  :in_love:

 

"It was so difficult for me,after celine's performance from Once Upon a Time in America i was so touched by her emotional contribution so i started in a very bad way my speech then i tried to go on"

For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook

 

http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg

click on the banner

Posted
According to the Journal de Montreal (scans in the French Section), Leonardo Di Caprio was waiting for Céline backstage, as she came after performing the song he hugged her and said he was so touched by her performance.

 

Awwww, how cute!!!! :wub: :wub:

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted
According to the Journal de Montreal (scans in the French Section), Leonardo Di Caprio was waiting for Céline backstage, as she came after performing the song he hugged her and said he was so touched by her performance.

 

Awwww, how cute!!!! :wub: :wub:

 

I Know ^_^

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9860/ggxz9.jpg

Posted
According to the Journal de Montreal (scans in the French Section), Leonardo Di Caprio was waiting for Céline backstage, as she came after performing the song he hugged her and said he was so touched by her performance.

:in_love: I wanna see photos of Leo, Kate and Celine together.

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted
According to the Journal de Montreal (scans in the French Section), Leonardo Di Caprio was waiting for Céline backstage, as she came after performing the song he hugged her and said he was so touched by her performance.

 

That is just about the sexiest thing EVER!

I live my life like a runaway

I hide my dreams in a special place

I'm waiting here for my prince to come

To save me from the darkness...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...