OnlyCeline Posted March 1, 2007 at 01:31 AM Posted March 1, 2007 at 01:31 AM From PerezHilton.com The Big O: Welcome Back! http://perezhilton.com/upload/2007/02/the_big_o_jake_looks_s/cceeeline.jpg Compared to some of her previous Oscar ensembles, Celine Dion looked fantab on Sunday! And, her typically over-the-top performance was equally wonderful. Quote http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9860/ggxz9.jpg
Love, Posted March 1, 2007 at 05:50 AM Posted March 1, 2007 at 05:50 AM Nice quote from a Toronto Star article. The Toronto Star is a big Canadian newspaper that is not always nice to Celine, but this time it's different and true!! ENJOY: "For me, the best part of the evening was when Canada's Céline Dion walked out and sang a new song dedicated to special honouree Enrico Morricone, arranged from his theme music to Once Upon a Time in America. The song was passionate and the performance was flawless. People in the Kodak Theatre sat in rapt attention, quietly savouring the moment. It was the way the Academy Awards used to be, back when they and the films they celebrated were special. No seltzer bottles or cream pies were needed." <{POST_SNAPBACK}>What a beautiful article. I'm sure the writer was there in person to witness this performance LIVE at the Kodak Theatre. What we hear on our televisions or computers are not the same audio outputs that were present in the world-class Kodak Theatre. I can't even imagine how this performance would have sounded if I sat in one of the seats at the Oscars that evening. As this is a first-person account, with his ending, it reaffirms my belief that this portion of the evening during the Ennio Morricone tribute was the classiest of the evening. Also, may I say that Celine shared in that standing ovation.The Oscars are a pretty touch crowd, but I'm sure they were pleased by Celine's performance and were happy for Ennio. They didn't even stand for the Dreamgirls' performance. Quote
Koolan Posted March 1, 2007 at 05:59 AM Posted March 1, 2007 at 05:59 AM Celine is so cute near the end. Interviewer rubs her left arm Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
dark_angel Posted March 1, 2007 at 08:33 AM Posted March 1, 2007 at 08:33 AM thank for the video! i so loved Celine at the oscars! it was so worthy to stay up and see the show!! she looked amazing and sounded amazing (which i didn't doubt anyway ) she was so cute!! i'm so very happy when i think about it! i love her!! i can't wait to get internet at home and download everything and watch the videos over and over again! Quote
Love, Posted March 1, 2007 at 08:46 AM Posted March 1, 2007 at 08:46 AM (edited) <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp73j22IYmo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp73j22IYmo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object> Celine is so cute near the end. Interviewer rubs her left arm <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Oh my gosh! That is SOOOO FUNNY!!!! HOW DARE HE!!! Transcript:Interviewer: To be relaxed?Celine: You try to stay warm and I'm not doing very well right now...Interviewer: Do you have any...Do-You're not feeling very well...I'm... I'm... I'm gonna [ RUBS CELINE ] Oh Okay... YOU'RE GONNA DO WHAT, BOY!? Edited March 1, 2007 at 08:48 AM by Love, Quote
stevo Posted March 1, 2007 at 10:32 AM Posted March 1, 2007 at 10:32 AM Poor Celine- everyone asks her how she manages to remain calm and not nervous and she must want to scream- "I'M SO BLOODY NERVOUS, STOP TELLING ME I'M NOT!". She doesn't really seem relaxed at all the whole day..."screaming and shouting in the cold"...poor Celine- not how she likes to prepare for a performance watched by a billion people Quote
celinesounds Posted March 1, 2007 at 10:57 AM Posted March 1, 2007 at 10:57 AM <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp73j22IYmo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp73j22IYmo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object> Celine is so cute near the end. Interviewer rubs her left arm <{POST_SNAPBACK}> how many Interviews she did? Quote #FREEJAVITO
Fanny! Posted March 1, 2007 at 12:04 PM Posted March 1, 2007 at 12:04 PM Awww she's so cute and GORGEOUS! Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
tativale Posted March 1, 2007 at 12:13 PM Posted March 1, 2007 at 12:13 PM Hahahahaha I just LOVE that interview lmao hahahahahahahahahah Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Teodora Posted March 1, 2007 at 12:49 PM Posted March 1, 2007 at 12:49 PM The man just wanted to get his hand on her and found the perfect excuse Poor Celine she was freezing. It's really not fair that men can wear those warm suits and women have to be in those dresses...She was really really sweet And what's with the standard question about being nervous? I think Celine answered that like 1000 times Quote
kathyc25 Posted March 1, 2007 at 01:54 PM Posted March 1, 2007 at 01:54 PM aw she looked cute Its wierd that it would be cold in LA though...I mean its southern california! Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
ZoraSourit Posted March 1, 2007 at 01:58 PM Posted March 1, 2007 at 01:58 PM That interviewer is a smart guy it seems hahahaha Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpgAntwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ ArrasSome people need no slogans or presentations. And that was a wrap, folks!
sayyed Posted March 1, 2007 at 02:01 PM Posted March 1, 2007 at 02:01 PM OMG... I can't believe Steven Gaetjen touched my idol!!!!!!!!! I am soooo jealous! hehe... she's so cute! Quote https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
ula Posted March 1, 2007 at 02:04 PM Posted March 1, 2007 at 02:04 PM thx merciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Quote
OnlyCeline Posted March 1, 2007 at 02:25 PM Posted March 1, 2007 at 02:25 PM (edited) OMG... I can't believe Steven Gaetjen touched my idol!!!!!!!!! I am soooo jealous! hehe... she's so cute!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I Felt The Same Way Too... I Watched This *Live* On Pro Sieben !!! And Yeah...Celine Was The First Celeb He Inteviewed On The Red Carpet--- Hehehe Edited March 1, 2007 at 02:26 PM by OnlyCeline Quote http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9860/ggxz9.jpg
Bellamy Posted March 1, 2007 at 04:06 PM Posted March 1, 2007 at 04:06 PM Added more reports. More reports coming soon. Various Reports from Italy, DVD, 325MB:http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/79thoscarsitaly01.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/79thoscarsitaly02.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/79thoscarsitaly03.jpg Red Carpet Report from E! Fashion Police, DVD, 26MB:http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/79thoscarsefashionpolice01.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/79thoscarsefashionpolice02.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/79thoscarsefashionpolice03.jpg Red Carpet Report from Flash on TQS, SVCD, 15MB:http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/79thoscarsflash01.jpg Red Carpet Report from eTalk on CTV, VCD, 68MB:http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/79thoscarsetalk01.jpg Red Carpet Report from Sina, VCD, 8MB:http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/79thoscarssina01.jpg Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
anna Posted March 1, 2007 at 04:10 PM Posted March 1, 2007 at 04:10 PM Someone said something about it not being really cold in LA... well it was 61 degrees that day, I think 7°C and 61° F... and with that thin cloth with those large under arm slits she was wearing, I bet she was freezing...all of the women there were freezing but probably didn't admit it and only poor Celine did.... Quote
CSCfan Posted March 1, 2007 at 04:17 PM Posted March 1, 2007 at 04:17 PM Aww, that was SO sweet..thanks!! And she basically even admits herself that her performance that night wouldn't be thát good.. normally she's able to protect her voice (by being in a humid environment, less talking, etc.), and now she couldn't really.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
nico robin Posted March 1, 2007 at 05:02 PM Posted March 1, 2007 at 05:02 PM According to the Journal de Montreal (scans in the French Section), Leonardo Di Caprio was waiting for Céline backstage, as she came after performing the song he hugged her and said he was so touched by her performance.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I wanna see photos of Leo, Kate and Celine together.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>how cute!!! are all or at least some of the red carpet moments be available to download?? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yes, many clips would be shared later, including interviews, reports from US, Canada, France, Italy, China... Just be patient.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>All of you who are working hard to provide us with the videos: Thank you again! I don't know where I could find all the new Celine videos if it weren't for this forum. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> you're so right!!! thank you so much!!! http://www.uploadem.com/uploads/image/6QtCo34gVU.jpg did Oprah interviewed Celine??? i'm a bit lost Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
keny Posted March 1, 2007 at 06:25 PM Posted March 1, 2007 at 06:25 PM here are some photos from the vanity fare party. Don't know if anyone has seen them. Quote
Love, Posted March 1, 2007 at 06:35 PM Posted March 1, 2007 at 06:35 PM (edited) Celine DID attend the Governor's Ball after the Oscars, but I think she was there VERY briefly. And she left right away to have her hair done and changed into her Lanvin party outfit. Then, she left for the Vanity Fair Oscar Party at Mortons, which is located a little farther away in West Hollywood. Here's a picture of her meeting some fans at the Governor's Ball Edited March 1, 2007 at 06:36 PM by Love, Quote
Fanny! Posted March 1, 2007 at 06:37 PM Posted March 1, 2007 at 06:37 PM Celine DID attend the Governor's Ball after the Oscars, but I think she was there VERY briefly. And she left right away to have her hair done and changed into her Lanvin party outfit. Then, she left for the Vanity Fair Oscar Party at Mortons, which is located a little farther away in West Hollywood. Here's a picture of her meeting some fans at the Governor's Ball<{POST_SNAPBACK}>How cute I love Maman Dion's face Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
Ted Posted March 1, 2007 at 06:42 PM Posted March 1, 2007 at 06:42 PM Celine DID attend the Governor's Ball after the Oscars, but I think she was there VERY briefly. And she left right away to have her hair done and changed into her Lanvin party outfit. Then, she left for the Vanity Fair Oscar Party at Mortons, which is located a little farther away in West Hollywood. Here's a picture of her meeting some fans at the Governor's Ball<{POST_SNAPBACK}>How cute I love Maman Dion's face <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Celine and her mother have the same expression on their face. Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
CSCfan Posted March 1, 2007 at 07:01 PM Posted March 1, 2007 at 07:01 PM Celine DID attend the Governor's Ball after the Oscars, but I think she was there VERY briefly. And she left right away to have her hair done and changed into her Lanvin party outfit. Then, she left for the Vanity Fair Oscar Party at Mortons, which is located a little farther away in West Hollywood. Here's a picture of her meeting some fans at the Governor's Ball<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Aww, wow.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Mozinha Posted March 1, 2007 at 07:13 PM Posted March 1, 2007 at 07:13 PM I agree with who said there should be a Oscars night with Celine every month! Celine is in the Portuguese CARAS magazine, one picture of the red carpet. I just bought it an I would scan but you can find the same pic in HQ on the web. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
nico robin Posted March 1, 2007 at 07:13 PM Posted March 1, 2007 at 07:13 PM Celine DID attend the Governor's Ball after the Oscars, but I think she was there VERY briefly. And she left right away to have her hair done and changed into her Lanvin party outfit. Then, she left for the Vanity Fair Oscar Party at Mortons, which is located a little farther away in West Hollywood. Here's a picture of her meeting some fans at the Governor's Ball<{POST_SNAPBACK}>that's so cute Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
shakiria Posted March 1, 2007 at 07:20 PM Posted March 1, 2007 at 07:20 PM when is the song due out in the uk i missed the oscars shame that Quote http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216/trudy_026/LNO-Sig2.jpg how do i get you alone you dont know how long i have wanted to touch your lips and hold you tight
CSCfan Posted March 1, 2007 at 07:36 PM Posted March 1, 2007 at 07:36 PM The album is already out in the UK.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
shakiria Posted March 1, 2007 at 07:40 PM Posted March 1, 2007 at 07:40 PM i didnt know that Quote http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216/trudy_026/LNO-Sig2.jpg how do i get you alone you dont know how long i have wanted to touch your lips and hold you tight
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.