Jump to content

Celine sung I Knew I Loved You @ 2007 Oscars


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
love her with Kate Winslet OMG SO good!!!!!!!!!!!!! Both fabulous divas! Edited by siur
http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted

:shocking: Goodness me, she looks stunning!!

 

Hello from Australia, its 1:03 in the afternoon here :thumbsup2:

She’s a diva! We loves us some Celine!

Posted

http://previews4.wireimage.com/images/preview/12904800ShaunBrown129225200790026PM.jpg

 

http://previews4.wireimage.com/images/preview/12904801ShaunBrown129225200790122PM.jpg

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted
Celine is sitting behind Forrest Whitaker.

I live my life like a runaway

I hide my dreams in a special place

I'm waiting here for my prince to come

To save me from the darkness...

Posted (edited)

Is she have something weird in the upper of her eyes ?

I don't know how to explain it in english but she have something not normal.. maybe a little bit of bottox for the big night ! :)

Is anybody else have seen something like me ?

 

BTW, She's gorgeous!! :w00t: :wub:

Edited by JP
http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Posted
Is she have something weird in the upper of her eyes ?

I don't know how to explain it in english but she have something not normal.. maybe a little bit of bottox for the big night ! :)

Is anybody else have seen something like me ?

 

I dont know, i think its just her mascara ^_^

She’s a diva! We loves us some Celine!

Posted

:bye1:

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/3263/76712998du4.jpg

 

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/5253/32563707da8.jpg

 

 

Any YOutube links??? :clap: :bye1:

Posted

She looks amazing! She always looks her best when she wears less make-up and natural hair and simple dress!! JUST STUNNING!!!! I think she's also sitting beside Johh Tralala....

Can't wait for the song!!!!!

Posted
maybe a little bit of bottox for the big night ! :)

 

 

it's sooooooooooo obvious she doesnt have any bottox :thumbsup2:

Much better than all the flat faces of the dames in there. Girl is keeping it real!

http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
Is she have something weird in the upper of her eyes ?

I don't know how to explain it in english but she have something not normal.. maybe a little bit of bottox for the big night ! :)

Is anybody else have seen something like me ?

I was waiting for someone to mention this! :lmao:

 

I honestly feel that Celine is smiling less than normal tonight... or is having a hard time trying to smile. This is what Botox does to people and their faces. But I'm not here to be a finger pointer...

Posted
Oh wow its all over the news lol Celine is big news again!!

She’s a diva! We loves us some Celine!

Posted

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070226/capt.f192c29981f3488a9543edc59a5d135d.oscars_arrivals_caeb186.jpg

 

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070226/capt.6ef714e19cba4100822cf09fe7f15cf3.oscars_arrivals_caeb187.jpg

 

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070226/capt.ce856906dedc4e5790fdf7bb2de3c5b2.aptopix_oscars_arrivals_caeb188.jpg

 

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070226/capt.a27f44edbd04447b9a26cdb5cf7abbd3.oscars_arrivals_cabs122.jpg

For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook

 

http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg

click on the banner

Posted
maybe a little bit of bottox for the big night ! :)

 

 

it's sooooooooooo obvious she doesnt have any bottox :thumbsup2:

 

Hopefully!!! She's among the few "natural" women!

And by the way, I adore the last photo, cause her nipples are to make you crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join the Céline Dion Grεεκ Fan Club on Facebook
Posted
Oh I have a pair of great pics you're gonna like....one is just so nice (Celine, Rene & Therese posing) and one is just..hilarious! :D

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted

What bottox? She looks the same to me...

 

She was just cold, that's why she was smilling differently...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
She looks 100% vintage Céline and how she is supposed to laugh normally when she's freezing?
http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted (edited)

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070226/capt.2c1cc6061a544300811ff1ae4b39cb82.oscars_arrivals_carg156.jpg

 

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070226/capt.fa9ed48304ae4ae99136219e334ef489.oscars_arrivals_carg155.jpg

Edited by VinnyT.

For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook

 

http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg

click on the banner

Posted
HAIL TO THE QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
thanks for the pictures

Taking Chances Tournée :

 

19, 20, 21, 25 et 27 mai à Bercy

5 juillet à Nice

7 juillet à Arras

9 juillet à Genève

12 Août à Boston

19 Août à Montréal

23 Août à Montréal

12 Fevrier 09 à Montréal

14 Février 09 à Montréal

15 Février 09 à Montréal

Posted
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070226/capt.2c1cc6061a544300811ff1ae4b39cb82.oscars_arrivals_carg156.jpg

 

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070226/capt.fa9ed48304ae4ae99136219e334ef489.oscars_arrivals_carg155.jpg

So far my FAV shots!!! Just look at them! Can you say H O T T

http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted

Thanks for the HQ :wub:

 

The first acting awards, the supporting Oscars, won't be awarded until late in the show this year -- in the past they had been at the beginning iof the telecast.

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...