Jump to content

Top 10 Céline's worst songs


Recommended Posts

Posted

here's the one i like less

1 why oh why

2 show some emotion

3 love is on the way

4 Ave Maria

5 Forget me not

6 Love doesn't ask why

7 I hate you then i love you

8 Rain, Tax

9 the first time ever i saw your face

10 baby close your eyes / come to me

 

this is not in particular order

but the first 5 i nearly always skip. haha

and others depends on my mood.. !

for other songs each has different feeling to it

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted
here's the one i like less

1 why oh why

2 show some emotion

3 love is on the way

4 Ave Maria

5 Forget me not

6 Love doesn't ask why

7 I hate you then i love you

8 Rain, Tax

9 the first time ever i saw your face

10 baby close your eyes / come to me

 

this is not in particular order

but the first 5 i nearly always skip. haha

and others depends on my mood.. !

for other songs each has different feeling to it

 

OMG!

 

The first time ever i saw your face, love doesn't ask why and I hate you then i love are some of my favorites :shy:

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted

no particular order:

 

1. Im loving every moment with you

2. If you could see me now

3. With these tears - boring!

4. Misled

5. Refuse to Dance

6. Seduces me

7. Love is on the way

8. Why oh Why

9. Love is all we need

10. Forget me not

http://www.thespicegirls.com/images/gh_cover.jpg

SPICE GIRLS Greatest Hits Out on November 2007!

WoW PhiLipPiNeS

Posted

Here are my worst celine songs I don't like them but if they are on while i'm somewhere then it doesn't matter. Celine is Celine if I hear her voise I'm happy. but these are nmy worst songs:

-Blue christmas

-Brahms lullaby

-La mémoire D'Abraham

-At last

-I hate you then I love you

-Les Cloches Du Hameau

-Des milliers de baisers

-The first time ever saw your face

-Alll the way

-Nature boy

Love comes to those who believe it

And that's the way it is

Celine you were Great! as usual

24&27 january 2007 in Las Vegas

13 may 2008 in Belgium

27 may 2008 in Paris

02 June 2008 in Amsterdam

http://i311.photobucket.com/albums/kk470/miss_sweetie83/22512431496.jpg

Posted
Wow...many of my favorites are on the lists. The ones that shock me the most are Nature Boy, Show Some Emotion(among my top 10 favorites), and Seduces Me. :confused: All well. At least I know I'm right. :whistling: B)
Posted

WORST songs? Well for me, that's easy. My reasons for choosing that song are in parentheses

 

1. Love Is All We Need [way too teeny-popperish and beepy. Not Celine at all]

2. Rain Tax [Ridiculous lyrics and the above musical reasons]

3. Why Oh Why [Yes, yes, I know I'm in the minority on this but this song is boring]

4. Je T'aime Encore [see "Why Oh Why". and that applies in English and French]

5. Forget Me Not [see above two]

6. My Heart Will Go On [that applies to the cd/radio version, and is the result of hearing it over and over and over and over over...you get the idea. Live performances are much better]

7. Treat Her Like A Lady [Props to Celine for trying something new but the execution doesn't work]

8. La Memoire D'Abraham [The ONLY song on D'eux I don't care for]

 

Anything else? Those are the only ones that I can think of off the top of my head that I think "I don't like that one".

Posted

Je crois toi

tu nages

mon homme

Reveal

MHWGO

rain tax

vole/fly

ziggy

beauy & the beast

tell him

 

bonus: ALL her spanish songs!!! :sick:

Posted

celine worst songs :

1. sediuces me

2. why oh why

3. declarationof love

4. blue christmast

5.falling into you

6. terre

7.super love

8. love is all we need

9. Love by another name

10. I'm loving every moment with you

Posted
I don't know if it's just me or not, but after awhile I find that I like each individual song in a different way. I could never say I don't like a certain one. That's a bit biased. I love all of her songs. But that's just me :)

 

No, it's not you. I agree 100% There are some songs I'm not as keen on, but my worst 10 could be somebody else's best 10 :msn-wink:

 

It also depends what mood I'm in. I don't think there's a single Celine song that I won't listen to :wub:

 

And for the record, I like One Heart simply because it's different :P

Posted

1. With This Tear

2. Tell Him

3. La Vieux Monsieur De La Rue Royale

4. Refuse To Dance

5. Jours De Fièvre

6. Ziggy (English Version) - The lyrics are SOOO Bad

7. Cherche Encore

8. Piaf Chanterait Du Rock

9. Aun Existe Amor

10. I Hate You Then I Love You

http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg

"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"

Posted

What an interesting topic is it! :thumbsup2: That was the only topic that I read from reply to reply (I haven't been on the site for months unfortunately), because I was so curious what fans like or dislike and yes, like you said it before me, what is someone's less liked, could be others' most liked.

More of you chose to the list With this tear, which I think one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard in this theme, I almost always cry when hearing it. :cry:

Anyway, these are the ones that I might skip:

 

Be the man

I love you, goodbye

If I were you

To love you more

 

but it doesn't mean I hate them

http://queenceline.ovh.org/sygantury/syg5.jpg
Posted
I don't know if it's just me or not, but after awhile I find that I like each individual song in a different way. I could never say I don't like a certain one. That's a bit biased. I love all of her songs. But that's just me :)

I completely agree! You may like others more than some, but it's Celine! :in_love: She has the most beautiful voice and I love listening to her no matter what she is singing.

"...I offer what you cannot buy,

devoted love, until we die"

~Je t'aime, Céline!

 

http://www.celinerific.com/Gallery/CelineRene/CelineRene26.jpg

Posted
here's the one i like less

1 why oh why

2 show some emotion

3 love is on the way

4 Ave Maria

5 Forget me not

6 Love doesn't ask why

7 I hate you then i love you

8 Rain, Tax

9 the first time ever i saw your face

10 baby close your eyes / come to me

 

this is not in particular order

but the first 5 i nearly always skip. haha

and others depends on my mood.. !

for other songs each has different feeling to it

:shocking: How could you not like the song Ava Maria??? I think that is one of her best. It is soothing, passionate and beautiful!!! It is often the last song I listen to at night before I go to bed.

"...I offer what you cannot buy,

devoted love, until we die"

~Je t'aime, Céline!

 

http://www.celinerific.com/Gallery/CelineRene/CelineRene26.jpg

Posted

many different tastes here. to love you more & je t'aime encore? :shocked:

 

off the top of my head:

 

i hate you then i love you

rain, tax

treat her like a lady

almost all songs from Unison

be the man

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted (edited)
I don't know if it's just me or not, but after awhile I find that I like each individual song in a different way. I could never say I don't like a certain one. That's a bit biased. I love all of her songs. But that's just me :)

I completely agree! You may like others more than some, but it's Celine! :in_love: She has the most beautiful voice and I love listening to her no matter what she is singing.

 

 

Yes I agree :thumbsup2: I just love to hear Celine's voice! :msn-tongue:

Edited by Lawna
Posted
The one that just was a mistake in every way was Rain, Tax. It's just ridiculous and I don't know who thought it was a good idea to put it on an album as solid as A New Day Has Come.
Posted

Here's my list:

 

1. At last ( I hate the way she "screams" :giggle: )

2. Je lui dirai ( foolish tempo)

3. Loving proof ( one of the worst Diane Warren song )

4. Be the man ( tedious )

5. The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire)

6. I Want You To Need Me ( meaningless)

7/8. Love is all we need & Faith

9. vole/fly

10. J'irai où tu iras ( boring )

http://img3.douban.com/lpic/s1950873.jpg
Posted

Just be able to think of 2 of them

1. Love Is All We Need

2. Faith

 

Sounds don't like Celineish style at all. A bit like Britneyish (Of Course it's Max Martin. It would have been better if it's for Britney Spears)

 

:angel:

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j147/angel_christ/TakingChancesSiggy.jpg

 

Click Below to visit

Posted
Here's my list:

 

 

6. I Want You To Need Me ( meaningless)

 

Oh gosh! This is one of my all time favorite and so meaningful to me.

http://www.thespicegirls.com/images/gh_cover.jpg

SPICE GIRLS Greatest Hits Out on November 2007!

WoW PhiLipPiNeS

Posted
Here's my list:

 

1. At last ( I hate the way she "screams"  :giggle: )

 

6. I Want You To Need Me ( meaningless)

 

9. vole/fly

 

 

i like them.

 

At last make me relax.

I Want You To Need Me make me think of someone.

Fly make me fly... :P

 

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/8600/43566103tz1.jpg

 

Posted
Here's my list:

 

1. At last ( I hate the way she "screams"  :giggle: )

I agree, It´s boring

 

 

2. Je lui dirai ( foolish tempo)

How could you?

 

3. Loving proof ( one of the worst Diane Warren song )

I absolutely agree

 

4. Be the man ( tedious )

I am not agreed

 

6. I Want You To Need Me ( meaningless)

I would say this song is sick, I think that if you get to need someone like that, life would be so depeending and with no self esteem... It´s just TOO obsessive for me ...

 

7/8. Love is all we need & Faith

Faith is fine for me

 

9. vole/fly

It´s deep and touching, at least fly

 

10. J'irai où tu iras ( boring )

This song is great!!! Nothing boring

 

I need someone to loves m like Celine loved René... And just like she sang in LTAL track # 16, I ask for that exact same thing

www.twitter.com/ajguerras

  • 1 month later...
Posted

I actually like Rain, Tax *hides* and some of the others listed..When The Wrong One Loves You Right, Treat Her Like A Lady, With This Tear..and a few others I saw that I love..my goodness..it's interesting to see the differing opinions.

 

Let's see here..I have to think about the worst songs in my opinion now.

 

1. I'm Alive

2. I Hate You Then I Love You

3. Most of the Christmas album (I'm not much for Christmas music anyhow, so no reflection on Celine)

4. The Miracle CD, almost all songs (just not my cup of tea)

http://www.tedmills.com/images/celinemonkeyass.jpg
Posted (edited)
I love all of her songs :wub: so it's very hard for me to say which ones I hate Edited by Calypso
normal_one-heart-7.jpg

Posted

here only 8 songswhich songs i dont like:

1.have u ever been in love

2.sorry for love[2003 version]

3.nature boy

3.at last

4.l'amour existe encore[& the spanish version]

5.vole

6.le blues du businessman

7.10 days

8.the first time ever i saw ur face

I CANT FIND OTHERS....I LIKE THE OTHERS VERY MUCH :shy:

Posted
Who wrote Vole/Fly is one of her worst songs? If you ever heard what Céline says about this song on "a special radio event" (maybe you can still download it somewhere here...) you would never say this. It's a really sad song for a relative of Céline dying. I admit that song didn't mean much to me before, but knowing the deeper meaning changes your opinion about this song, I'm absolutely sure!
Posted

*** Les Cloches Du Hameau ***

*** Ne Bouge Pas***

*** All Because Of You***

*** Forget me not ***

*** Lovin' Proof ***

*** I hate you then i love you ***

*** Superlove ***

*** At last ***

*** Just a little bit of love ***

*** Decleration of love ***

 

 

And please STOP that "how you dare..." answers

Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted
:( I could never say that I hate any Celine songs! I may like some a lot less than others and maybe don't listen to them as much, but I could never say I hate any of her songs. :in_love:

 

I have same problem, Celine is Celine, you cant hate her songs :clap:

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6776/sexymumcopylw0.jpg

 

I've seen the tears and the heartache

And I've felt the pain

I've seen the hatred

And so many lives lost in vain

Posted
Who wrote Vole/Fly is one of her worst songs? If you ever heard what Céline says about this song on "a special radio event" (maybe you can still download it somewhere here...) you would never say this. It's a really sad song for a relative of Céline dying. I admit that song didn't mean much to me before, but knowing the deeper meaning changes your opinion about this song, I'm absolutely sure!

 

YEAH i didnt know how important is this song for celine...!! :confused: but even with this reason i dont like it... :shy: it makes me feel sadness, thats why!it is clear that u like this song very much GERRY,but i didnt say that i hate this song.i said that i justdont like to listen to it :xmas_wink: I AM IN LOVE WITH ALL CELINE'S SONGS!!

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

There are many I just have, look:

 

First of all, ALL the songs of the album MIRACLE

 

1- Vole/Fly - (No emotion)

2- Be The Man

3- You And I

4- Falling Into You

5- One Heart

6- Coulda Shoulda Woulda

7- Sorry For Love (All Versions)

8- J'irai où tu iras

9- My Heart Will Go On (I'm really tired of that, and I think Celine is also) :confused:

 

How can someone hate To Love You More?!!?! It's My Favorite! My First Celine Song!

Love comes to those who believe it...

Posted
:( I could never say that I hate any Celine songs! I may like some a lot less than others and maybe don't listen to them as much, but I could never say I hate any of her songs. :in_love:

 

 

i have to agree with you i can't say i don't really dislike any of Celine's songs, although like you say i prefer some more than others

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...