VinnyT. Posted April 20, 2007 at 07:52 PM Author Posted April 20, 2007 at 07:52 PM it's weird...D'elles is said to be a very different album from her previous...it will also have more editions than before and not releasing it in some countries... well it's not good and strangeYes, now we can talk about a flop album, if they don't release it also in other European countries it means they don't have intention to get huge sales. Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Macaronie Posted April 20, 2007 at 07:53 PM Posted April 20, 2007 at 07:53 PM (edited) Have they lost their mother FF-ing mind?!?!?!?!?!?!?! How can they not release the album in such country where it will seel good?! Edited April 20, 2007 at 07:53 PM by Jeroen Quote
celinesounds Posted April 20, 2007 at 08:11 PM Posted April 20, 2007 at 08:11 PM I've just received an email from CelineDion.com: Hi Renato, We heard back from the head of marketing at SonyBMG Canada who spoke with SonyBMG Italy. Apparently, they had the D'elles release on their schedule but took it off. They are no longer planning to release D'elles in Italy. We apologize for the inconvenience.I think it will happen to all the other non-French speaking countries announced by CelineDion.com (as it is happening for Germany, Finland, Sweden). It's the first time they won't release a Celine French album in Italy (and Celine French albums always top the Album Chart here!). The very first time. Anyone know about Portugal? Quote #FREEJAVITO
Say What? Posted April 20, 2007 at 09:04 PM Posted April 20, 2007 at 09:04 PM (edited) Wait a minute. The email only says the album won't be released in Italy. It doesn't say it will be released to French-speaking countries only. Let's not start rumours like that. I'm sure the album will be released in Poland and Germany as French music sells well in those countries generally. Vinny: which Celine French albums topped he Italian album charts?? This is the info I have for her French album releases (peak position): D'eux: #38Live a Paris: #46S'il suffisait d'aimer: #331 Fille & 4 Types: #52On Ne Change Pas: #54 Edited April 20, 2007 at 09:13 PM by Say What? Quote
Céline's Blues Posted April 20, 2007 at 09:07 PM Posted April 20, 2007 at 09:07 PM In Poland it's still being released on time. All three editions. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
VinnyT. Posted April 20, 2007 at 09:15 PM Author Posted April 20, 2007 at 09:15 PM (edited) Wait a minute. The email only says the album won't be released in Italy. It doesn't say it will be released to French-speaking countries only. Let's not start rumours like that. I'm sure the album will be released in Poland and Germany as French music sells well in those countries generally. Vinny: which Celine French albums topped he Italian album charts??I said "I think it will happen to all the other non-French speaking countries announced by CelineDion.com (as it is happening for Germany, Finland, Sweden).". I think doesn't mean it's confirmed. I'm not spreading a rumor. I was expressing my opinion. And I think that because the album is not listed on cdon.com, sonybmg.fi (for Sweden and Finland) and amazon.de (for Germany). They usually have the albums listed more than 1 month before. In Poland they will release it for sure, since it is listed on sonymusic.pl since ages and they have the single on the radio. As for the French album in the Italian Album Charts: SISDA peaked at #25, 1F&4T topped the Top 50, ONCP topped the Top 60 and ONCP DVD peaked at #11 in the DVD Chart. We had all the version of ONCP (except the 1-Disc). They are good results since they don't air her French single on the radio or on TV. Edited April 20, 2007 at 09:18 PM by VinnyT. Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
VinnyT. Posted April 20, 2007 at 09:21 PM Author Posted April 20, 2007 at 09:21 PM Vinny: which Celine French albums topped he Italian album charts?? This is the info I have for her French album releases (peak position): D'eux: #38Live a Paris: #46S'il suffisait d'aimer: #331 Fille & 4 Types: #52On Ne Change Pas: #54 sorry I meant entered and it's such a great result for my country Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
celinefanonline Posted April 20, 2007 at 09:33 PM Posted April 20, 2007 at 09:33 PM you know.. here (New Zealand) and australia they didn't release On Ne Change Pas.....so i'm not sure if they gonna release d'elles here......... Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
VinnyT. Posted April 20, 2007 at 09:34 PM Author Posted April 20, 2007 at 09:34 PM you know.. here (New Zealand) and australia they didn't release On Ne Change Pas.....so i'm not sure if they gonna release d'elles here.........In Austrlia d'elles is listed Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
CSCfan Posted April 20, 2007 at 09:40 PM Posted April 20, 2007 at 09:40 PM I've just received an email from CelineDion.com: Hi Renato, We heard back from the head of marketing at SonyBMG Canada who spoke with SonyBMG Italy. Apparently, they had the D'elles release on their schedule but took it off. They are no longer planning to release D'elles in Italy. We apologize for the inconvenience.I think it will happen to all the other non-French speaking countries announced by CelineDion.com (as it is happening for Germany, Finland, Sweden). It's the first time they won't release a Celine French album in Italy (and Celine French albums always top the Album Chart here!). The very first time. It's the same in Holland..they wanted to release the album here too, but it was prevented from TPTB. BUT....you/we will get the albums, because they did the same thing with her previous French albums.. they will be imported from France (so like the other ones, they have a French promo sticker on it). So the album will be in stores on May 18/21.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
VinnyT. Posted April 20, 2007 at 09:53 PM Author Posted April 20, 2007 at 09:53 PM It's the same in Holland..they wanted to release the album here too, but it was prevented from TPTB. BUT....you/we will get the albums, because they did the same thing with her previous French albums.. they will be imported from France (so like the other ones, they have a French promo sticker on it). So the album will be in stores on May 18/21..Oh, too bad they changed their mind in Holland, too. Unfortunately, in Italy we don't have "import" of this kind of albums. And BTW not so quick in importing. I think I will buy the album via web. Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
CSCfan Posted April 20, 2007 at 09:58 PM Posted April 20, 2007 at 09:58 PM No not that kind of importing (done by stores), but import by the label.. So Sony itself will be handling that, not the stores. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
nano Posted April 20, 2007 at 10:11 PM Posted April 20, 2007 at 10:11 PM I've just received an email from CelineDion.com: Hi Renato, We heard back from the head of marketing at SonyBMG Canada who spoke with SonyBMG Italy. Apparently, they had the D'elles release on their schedule but took it off. They are no longer planning to release D'elles in Italy. We apologize for the inconvenience.I think it will happen to all the other non-French speaking countries announced by CelineDion.com (as it is happening for Germany, Finland, Sweden). It's the first time they won't release a Celine French album in Italy (and Celine French albums always top the Album Chart here!). The very first time. WTF!? Well, that explains the absolutely NO mention of the album on sonybmg.fi... WTF indeed. I gotta email Kari and ask him about this. argh. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Ted Posted April 20, 2007 at 10:43 PM Posted April 20, 2007 at 10:43 PM It's available in the USA. It's on Amazon.com as an Import. Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
Say What? Posted April 20, 2007 at 11:30 PM Posted April 20, 2007 at 11:30 PM I said "I think it will happen to all the other non-French speaking countries announced by CelineDion.com (as it is happening for Germany, Finland, Sweden).". I think doesn't mean it's confirmed. I'm not spreading a rumor. I was expressing my opinion.An opinion wold be something like "I disagree with..." or "I love..." or "I hate...". What you wrote what a speculation because it is fact based. Other people reported your words saying the album was not gonna be released anywhere but only in French-speaking countries. That's a rumour. Nowadays, the majority of people buy their albums online. I'm sure it won't be difficult for Italians to buy the album online. Who knows?? Maybe it'll be available as an import in stores across Italy. Quote
Gorgeous Posted April 21, 2007 at 06:55 AM Posted April 21, 2007 at 06:55 AM Hi, is the magasine "Le Lundi" of this week in Québec, they do an interview with Janette Bertrand, and she talk about "Berceuse". http://www2.canoe.com/images/tva_publi/revues/LU_big.jpg This song is not about René-Charles! This song talk about all the mothers who have to left her childrens to go working... Quote Pascal http://www.poplineonline.com/ban.gif
etjetaimeencore Posted April 21, 2007 at 07:09 AM Posted April 21, 2007 at 07:09 AM D'elles will be avaible in 3 differents versions : a basic version, a digipack version with a bonus DVD and a collector version with also a DVD bonus plus postal cards, 2 booklet and a sample of fragrance. These informations are wright for France, I don't know exactly what it will be for the others country. Quote http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/6007/si2ks0.jpghttp://img45.imageshack.us/img45/797/userbar4200703171558616oa2.gif Je t'aime bien au-delà des lois de ce destin qui te retient sur un chemin trop loin du mien
Chin Posted April 21, 2007 at 07:34 AM Posted April 21, 2007 at 07:34 AM I hope all 3 versions will also release here in Hong Kong Quote
Céline's Blues Posted April 21, 2007 at 10:10 AM Posted April 21, 2007 at 10:10 AM http://www.bangcd.com/productDetail.aspx?prod_id=2701 Here you can order D'elles for 10.5 € and it's free shipping worldwide! It's interesting to know actually considering the high prices of CDs in Eruope. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Julian Posted April 21, 2007 at 10:48 AM Posted April 21, 2007 at 10:48 AM Wow, that is cheap ) Thank you siur for the link! If i order the CD there (maybe next week), when will the CD arrive?May 18? or after the offical release date? Quote
Céline's Blues Posted April 21, 2007 at 10:53 AM Posted April 21, 2007 at 10:53 AM Wow, that is cheap ) Thank you siur for the link! If i order the CD there (maybe next week), when will the CD arrive?May 18? or after the offical release date?It will arrive a considerable time after the official release date. So it's nothing for the resteless ones. Julian, you're from Germany, the album is listed on the upcoming relases list on the Müller Schreibwaren retail stores. You will surely want to check them out first before ordering. On a second note I would order from http://www.radiokiosk.ch/musikkatalog/musi...kkatalog=615951 - they will ship it on the 18th to Germany and will take max 2 days to Germany. And if it's under 22€ you're not paying any customs duty. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
celinefanonline Posted April 21, 2007 at 11:28 AM Posted April 21, 2007 at 11:28 AM in Taiwan D'elles will release on 1st June, don't know which version but probably just 1 cd version... Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
mikymika Posted April 21, 2007 at 11:41 AM Posted April 21, 2007 at 11:41 AM Hi On my blog celinedionnews.skyblog.comI just post the lyrics about twoo new songsJe cherche l'ombre and Les paradis Kisss Quote MA COLLECTION NEW VERSION SURhttp://img846.imageshack.us/img846/2483/copiedecopiedecelinedio.jpg Visitez mon site webFALLING INTO DION
Julian Posted April 21, 2007 at 11:47 AM Posted April 21, 2007 at 11:47 AM Wow, that is cheap ) Thank you siur for the link! If i order the CD there (maybe next week), when will the CD arrive?May 18? or after the offical release date?It will arrive a considerable time after the official release date. So it's nothing for the resteless ones. Julian, you're from Germany, the album is listed on the upcoming relases list on the Müller Schreibwaren retail stores. You will surely want to check them out first before ordering. On a second note I would order from http://www.radiokiosk.ch/musikkatalog/musi...kkatalog=615951 - they will ship it on the 18th to Germany and will take max 2 days to Germany. And if it's under 22€ you're not paying any customs duty.Thank you very much But what do you think, is it possible to buy the album at "Media Markt"?I bought all her french albums there! (including 1 fille et types longbox/DVD) Quote
firebird Posted April 21, 2007 at 11:50 AM Posted April 21, 2007 at 11:50 AM Hi On my blog celinedionnews.skyblog.comI just post the lyrics about twoo new songsJe cherche l'ombre and Les paradis KisssThank you Too bad they didn't give you the full songs Quote
Céline's Blues Posted April 21, 2007 at 11:53 AM Posted April 21, 2007 at 11:53 AM Merci mikymika! I love the lyrics so far fro "Les paradis"! I don't quite feel the lyrics to Je Cherche L'ombre, tho... they seem pretty generic, maybe they'll be better with music and Céline's voice. Julian, I have no idea about MediaMarkt... maybe they'll have it but surely not on the 18th. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
firebird Posted April 21, 2007 at 12:06 PM Posted April 21, 2007 at 12:06 PM I like Je cherche l'ombre. Just a question. Do you say "corps étrangé" or "corps étranger" ? Quote
René 2 Posted April 21, 2007 at 12:09 PM Posted April 21, 2007 at 12:09 PM Hi, is the magasine "Le Lundi" of this week in Québec, they do an interview with Janette Bertrand, and she talk about "Berceuse". http://www2.canoe.com/images/tva_publi/revues/LU_big.jpg This song is not about René-Charles! This song talk about all the mothers who have to left her childrens to go working... it sounds great. Quote
Macaronie Posted April 21, 2007 at 12:14 PM Posted April 21, 2007 at 12:14 PM mediamarkt is always late... Quote
René 2 Posted April 21, 2007 at 12:20 PM Posted April 21, 2007 at 12:20 PM Hi On my blog celinedionnews.skyblog.comI just post the lyrics about twoo new songsJe cherche l'ombre and Les paradis Kisss thank you I like the lyrics (even if Les Paradis is too "moi" "toi" "moi" "toi"... "me" "you" "you" "me"...) the main subject is always love Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.