1Celine12 Posted March 25, 2006 at 06:58 PM Author Posted March 25, 2006 at 06:58 PM I have been a Céline fan since 99 when I discovered MHWGO. I bought Titanic and Back To Titanic and frll in LOVE with the song right away. My favourite version is the dialouge version. It puts you right into the movie even if you have seen it a thousand times. How long have you been a fan? Quote
HelenCeline27 Posted March 25, 2006 at 07:04 PM Posted March 25, 2006 at 07:04 PM when igot the album falling into you in 1997 and been loving celine to this day Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
HelenCeline27 Posted March 25, 2006 at 07:36 PM Posted March 25, 2006 at 07:36 PM do you have msn messenger Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
1Celine12 Posted March 25, 2006 at 09:15 PM Author Posted March 25, 2006 at 09:15 PM No, but i do have Yahoo messanger. Do you have yahoo messanger? My name on there is dion1510 if you wanna talk. Quote
Krys Posted March 26, 2006 at 10:07 AM Posted March 26, 2006 at 10:07 AM positive things...slightly happier...got a new pair of earphones...been reading some stuff... Quote
Célinefull Posted March 26, 2006 at 11:00 AM Posted March 26, 2006 at 11:00 AM I lost over a kilo this week..that is damn positive! Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
HelenCeline27 Posted March 26, 2006 at 01:44 PM Posted March 26, 2006 at 01:44 PM do you have msn messenger<{POST_SNAPBACK}> i have yahoo messenger now i have added you to my chat listhope to talk to you soon your friend Helen Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
Bellamy Posted March 26, 2006 at 02:33 PM Posted March 26, 2006 at 02:33 PM I lost over a kilo this week..that is damn positive!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> eat one less meal, you'll lose another Kilo. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
HelenCeline27 Posted March 26, 2006 at 02:47 PM Posted March 26, 2006 at 02:47 PM lol Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
1Celine12 Posted March 26, 2006 at 05:27 PM Author Posted March 26, 2006 at 05:27 PM I am having one of the best days of my life right now. I am thinking about all the people who are out there and who are in need. I am also learning more about GOD through bible study on audio cassette. The reason I am studying the lord throug audio cassette is because I am low vision and can't read regular size print bibles, even though they make large print ones, I think this is better. Quote
HelenCeline27 Posted March 26, 2006 at 07:31 PM Posted March 26, 2006 at 07:31 PM the lord is with you you are a blessing to all of us Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
1Celine12 Posted March 26, 2006 at 07:34 PM Author Posted March 26, 2006 at 07:34 PM Me, 1Celine12 is a blessing to you all? Why is that? Can you elaberate on that some more? Quote
AllCeline Posted March 27, 2006 at 01:50 AM Posted March 27, 2006 at 01:50 AM Me, 1Celine12 is a blessing to you all? Why is that? Can you elaberate on that some more?<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Cuz we're all a circle of friends Okie Dockie... sorry for going off topic here, but here are a few songs I LOVE from Rebecca St. James: - Wait For Me- Yes, I Believe In God- Song of Love- Stand- Better Is One Day- I Thank You- Pray- Come Quickly Lord- Let My Words Be Few- Quiet You With My Love- More Than The Watchmen I recommed these songs a lot. And if you want some great albums, get these: - "Worship God"- "Wait For Me: The Best From Rebecca St. James"- "Pray" Okie Dokie... back to our main topic now Quote http://i34.tinypic.com/9ybm.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/o56kr5.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/vhqqu9.jpg>> flickr | WordPress <<Celine Dion needs another ANDHC/OH album!No more Taking Chances--just do what works!
vivezpouraimer Posted March 27, 2006 at 02:27 AM Posted March 27, 2006 at 02:27 AM I got to go to lunch with a friend I haven't seen in a year and our relationship is stronger than it was before. Not only that, but I found this great place...and I've had one of the best weeks of my life. PLUS! I'm really tired...I love getting into my cozy bed when I'm exhausted. I sleep so beautifully. hehe. Quote
vivezpouraimer Posted March 27, 2006 at 02:27 AM Posted March 27, 2006 at 02:27 AM Me, 1Celine12 is a blessing to you all? Why is that? Can you elaberate on that some more?<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Cuz we're all a circle of friends Okie Dockie... sorry for going off topic here, but here are a few songs I LOVE from Rebecca St. James: - Wait For Me- Yes, I Believe In God- Song of Love- Stand- Better Is One Day- I Thank You- Pray- Come Quickly Lord- Let My Words Be Few- Quiet You With My Love- More Than The Watchmen I recommed these songs a lot. And if you want some great albums, get these: - "Worship God"- "Wait For Me: The Best From Rebecca St. James"- "Pray" Okie Dokie... back to our main topic now <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Rebecca is wonderful! Quote
1Celine12 Posted March 27, 2006 at 02:54 AM Author Posted March 27, 2006 at 02:54 AM The topic is reflecting on the positive aspect of life, since we do have a complainin thread already. Quote
vivezpouraimer Posted March 27, 2006 at 02:59 AM Posted March 27, 2006 at 02:59 AM The topic is reflecting on the positive aspect of life, since we do have a complainin thread already.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Were you talking to me? Did I do something wrong? Quote
Krys Posted March 27, 2006 at 09:27 AM Posted March 27, 2006 at 09:27 AM The topic is reflecting on the positive aspect of life, since we do have a complainin thread already.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Were you talking to me? Did I do something wrong?<{POST_SNAPBACK}> dont worry bout it too much, hun. we ALWAYS go off topic Quote
Célinefull Posted March 27, 2006 at 10:43 AM Posted March 27, 2006 at 10:43 AM The topic is reflecting on the positive aspect of life, since we do have a complainin thread already.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> sorry - can it be anything positive or just Céline stuff? Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
1Celine12 Posted March 27, 2006 at 12:20 PM Author Posted March 27, 2006 at 12:20 PM (edited) This is the off topic section so it has to be positive stuff only, please. Edited March 27, 2006 at 12:35 PM by 1Celine12 Quote
HelenCeline27 Posted March 27, 2006 at 12:33 PM Posted March 27, 2006 at 12:33 PM i am so happy to have god in my life Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
1Celine12 Posted March 27, 2006 at 12:41 PM Author Posted March 27, 2006 at 12:41 PM That's good to have GOD in your life. He's the reason why we're all here. Quote
HelenCeline27 Posted March 27, 2006 at 01:03 PM Posted March 27, 2006 at 01:03 PM god has a plan for all of us if you listen to your heart then you will find out what plan is Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
1Celine12 Posted March 27, 2006 at 05:18 PM Author Posted March 27, 2006 at 05:18 PM Do you know what plan GOD has in store for you? I still don't know what plan GOD has for me. In time I will know what He has for me. Quote
vivezpouraimer Posted March 27, 2006 at 05:24 PM Posted March 27, 2006 at 05:24 PM The topic is reflecting on the positive aspect of life, since we do have a complainin thread already.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Were you talking to me? Did I do something wrong?<{POST_SNAPBACK}> dont worry bout it too much, hun. we ALWAYS go off topic <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I didn't think I was off topic... or complaining... Hrmm. Okay. Now. Happy stuff? My psychologist is coming over this weekend to have a girl's night with me. Mwahahahaha. I love old movies!! Quote
1Celine12 Posted March 27, 2006 at 05:25 PM Author Posted March 27, 2006 at 05:25 PM That's good. Have fun with the girl's night. Quote
Krys Posted March 28, 2006 at 06:38 AM Posted March 28, 2006 at 06:38 AM partay! for me...hm...i made a new wall and fell in love with it and im gonna go shopping! in a bit Quote
HelenCeline27 Posted March 28, 2006 at 11:40 AM Posted March 28, 2006 at 11:40 AM have fun going shopping Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
Krys Posted March 28, 2006 at 01:07 PM Posted March 28, 2006 at 01:07 PM hehe. im back from shopping Quote
HelenCeline27 Posted March 28, 2006 at 01:33 PM Posted March 28, 2006 at 01:33 PM what did u buy Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.