1Celine12 Posted March 21, 2006 at 01:26 AM Posted March 21, 2006 at 01:26 AM (edited) This is the positive reflections topic and no I am not trying to make it a religious topic. Since we have a complainin thread, I thought I would make a topic that is on the positive side of things. Let me start things off. I am having the best day of my entire life. Why? Because Krys told me that she cares about me after reading my disability topic and says that she will put me in her thoughts and prayers. I will put her in my thoughts and prayers as well. I am learning to live life to its fullest and enjoy it for all that it's worth. And no Krys is not trying to become my g/f either. She is just trying to be a GREAT friend and is a GREAT friend. I finally got my travel alarm clock from the www.celinedion.com botique and it reads A NEW DAY HAS COMEand it will make me live a new day each time I wake up to it. That's how the positive reflections topic works. All you have to do is talk about something positive in your life or give positive feedback about a person's comments. Edited March 21, 2006 at 01:28 AM by 1Celine12 Quote
celines_girl Posted March 21, 2006 at 01:55 AM Posted March 21, 2006 at 01:55 AM Well school is cancelled again for the second day in a row. Quote http://photos-282.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v51/110/121/57009444/n57009444_30663282_9774.jpg
1Celine12 Posted March 21, 2006 at 02:03 AM Author Posted March 21, 2006 at 02:03 AM I take it that you like school being cancelled? That's a start. Keep em coming. Quote
celines_girl Posted March 21, 2006 at 02:38 AM Posted March 21, 2006 at 02:38 AM not really If you would look at the complaining thread you would understand. I just dont mind sleeping in and sitting around most of the day. I can get alot of things done. Quote http://photos-282.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v51/110/121/57009444/n57009444_30663282_9774.jpg
Clari Posted March 21, 2006 at 02:50 AM Posted March 21, 2006 at 02:50 AM (edited) I'm actually improving my drawing skills! My prof gave me a great critique, yayus. I used to draw very flat images, no perspective, couldn't get anything to look normal. My best used to be stick figures. Edited March 21, 2006 at 02:51 AM by CelineSmiles Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Krys Posted March 21, 2006 at 06:57 AM Posted March 21, 2006 at 06:57 AM my group had the best presentation whoopie! but im sad at the same time Quote
scallywag Posted March 21, 2006 at 02:21 PM Posted March 21, 2006 at 02:21 PM I'm alive! Quote http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/2391/celine3ui.jpgIt's a consolation. I'm glad we have some similiarities. Love,Yan Shan. ------------------------------------------------------------
tativale Posted March 21, 2006 at 07:49 PM Posted March 21, 2006 at 07:49 PM I'm alive!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>And so are we!!!!! hehehehe Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
1Celine12 Posted March 21, 2006 at 08:28 PM Author Posted March 21, 2006 at 08:28 PM I am having another great day. I am listening to a 2 cd ste called Open The Eyes Od My Heart. It's a great cd collection. Quote
Mozinha Posted March 21, 2006 at 08:48 PM Posted March 21, 2006 at 08:48 PM I have been throught a very hard and painfull time for the last few weeks and now FINALLY I see the light! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
1Celine12 Posted March 22, 2006 at 01:10 AM Author Posted March 22, 2006 at 01:10 AM I am going through a rough time as well and am listening to uplifting music to keep my mind off of the pain. It's working really well. Thank GOD for the gift of music. Quote
HelenCeline27 Posted March 22, 2006 at 03:55 PM Posted March 22, 2006 at 03:55 PM im happy just to be alive and that i have my 3 year old little girl her nameis Celine yes i named my child after celine dion because celine has a big heartceline never give up on her dreams and know matter how much money celinemakes she did not let the money change her and celine is 100% realand if my little Celine has all that then i know ive done a wounderful jobbring her up and i have a wounderful husband he is a very loving personto me and his child so i think ive been very blessed from godi could not ask for anything more im so very happy in my life Helen Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
mazceline Posted March 22, 2006 at 03:57 PM Posted March 22, 2006 at 03:57 PM I have the most beautiful little boy who is 4 in a month and has brought me back to life, he is my life Aint life through children amazing Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
AllCeline Posted March 22, 2006 at 07:39 PM Posted March 22, 2006 at 07:39 PM I recently got the "Worship God" DVD by Rebecca St. James!! Quote http://i34.tinypic.com/9ybm.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/o56kr5.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/vhqqu9.jpg>> flickr | WordPress <<Celine Dion needs another ANDHC/OH album!No more Taking Chances--just do what works!
Mozinha Posted March 22, 2006 at 09:23 PM Posted March 22, 2006 at 09:23 PM im happy just to be alive and that i have my 3 year old little girl her nameis Celine yes i named my child after celine dion because celine has a big heartceline never give up on her dreams and know matter how much money celinemakes she did not let the money change her and celine is 100% realand if my little Celine has all that then i know ive done a wounderful jobbring her up and i have a wounderful husband he is a very loving personto me and his child so i think ive been very blessed from godi could not ask for anything more im so very happy in my life Helen <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Awwwwww that's the cutest sweetest post ever! I've met my best friend's mother today. She lives in another island and we've finally met today. She is the sweetest person. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
1Celine12 Posted March 22, 2006 at 09:29 PM Author Posted March 22, 2006 at 09:29 PM I recently got the "Worship God" DVD by Rebecca St. James!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Have you heard of the Open The Eyes Of My Heart 2cd set, AllCeline? I have that one. It's da bomb. Quote
AllCeline Posted March 24, 2006 at 09:45 PM Posted March 24, 2006 at 09:45 PM I recently got the "Worship God" DVD by Rebecca St. James!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Have you heard of the Open The Eyes Of My Heart 2cd set, AllCeline? I have that one. It's da bomb.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Ya! I love "Word of God Speak" by MercyMe! I have the "I Can Only Imagine" 2-disc set as part of this series! I also have the WOW CD's too!! And I'm a HUGE Rebecca St. James fan!! Quote http://i34.tinypic.com/9ybm.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/o56kr5.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/vhqqu9.jpg>> flickr | WordPress <<Celine Dion needs another ANDHC/OH album!No more Taking Chances--just do what works!
1Celine12 Posted March 25, 2006 at 02:03 AM Author Posted March 25, 2006 at 02:03 AM I LOVE the song called "Here I Am To Worship" By SONICFLOOd. That is my anthem from now on. I am gonna worship GOD everyday. I haven't really heard Rebecca St. James. What is she like? Quote
scallywag Posted March 25, 2006 at 02:49 PM Posted March 25, 2006 at 02:49 PM I'm alive!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>And so are we!!!!! hehehehe<{POST_SNAPBACK}> hehe....I'm typing and i am happy about it!!!! Quote http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/2391/celine3ui.jpgIt's a consolation. I'm glad we have some similiarities. Love,Yan Shan. ------------------------------------------------------------
HelenCeline27 Posted March 25, 2006 at 05:25 PM Posted March 25, 2006 at 05:25 PM i wish you all happyness and faith and most of to have love in your hearts Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
1Celine12 Posted March 25, 2006 at 05:35 PM Author Posted March 25, 2006 at 05:35 PM You too, HelenCeline27. I want you to have a guardian angel surrounding you at all times like I have GOD surrounding me at all times. May GOD bless you and your family for years to come. Quote
HelenCeline27 Posted March 25, 2006 at 05:54 PM Posted March 25, 2006 at 05:54 PM i wish you all happyness and faith and most of to have love in your hearts<{POST_SNAPBACK}> aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww you are going to make me cry you are so very sweet and kind person Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
1Celine12 Posted March 25, 2006 at 06:01 PM Author Posted March 25, 2006 at 06:01 PM I try to be. I really do hope that you have a guardian angel hovering over you as you go through lifes detours and crossroads like I did this past week. If you want to hear about it feel free to PM me and we can talk. Quote
HelenCeline27 Posted March 25, 2006 at 06:19 PM Posted March 25, 2006 at 06:19 PM ok i just sent you a pm i hope that i can be a new friend to you Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
1Celine12 Posted March 25, 2006 at 06:27 PM Author Posted March 25, 2006 at 06:27 PM We can be the best of friends. Isn't this a GREAT place to make friendships that will last a lifetime? Quote
HelenCeline27 Posted March 25, 2006 at 06:33 PM Posted March 25, 2006 at 06:33 PM i have this wounderful feeling in my hurt that we will be very good friendsfor all time Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
HelenCeline27 Posted March 25, 2006 at 06:35 PM Posted March 25, 2006 at 06:35 PM i mean my heart not! hurt lol Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
1Celine12 Posted March 25, 2006 at 06:35 PM Author Posted March 25, 2006 at 06:35 PM We will. This won't be a one time thing. I won't email you and then get an email from you and that's it. We will be friends for life, I hope. Quote
HelenCeline27 Posted March 25, 2006 at 06:50 PM Posted March 25, 2006 at 06:50 PM i know we will be im just a e mail away anytime you need a friend i will always be therr Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
HelenCeline27 Posted March 25, 2006 at 06:53 PM Posted March 25, 2006 at 06:53 PM so how long have you been a celine fan Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.