Giulia Posted June 22, 2006 at 07:43 PM Posted June 22, 2006 at 07:43 PM I´m thinking of...Celine!!!! Celine...La colonna sonora della mia vita. Il mio cuore batterà per te per sempre...!
Clari Posted June 22, 2006 at 09:48 PM Posted June 22, 2006 at 09:48 PM Woo Virgin Mobile is now with Sugar Mama, I can fill out surveys for free minutes! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
tativale Posted June 22, 2006 at 11:36 PM Posted June 22, 2006 at 11:36 PM I'm so so so tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blah!!!!!!! - I left my college at 12pm and I had to be at work at 1pm because we had a meeting. I work very far from evertyhing.... I got there at 1:05pm and then I couldn't have lunch. And it sucks!!! lol The meeting ended up at 3:15pm and I was so hungry!!!! I planned to leave work before the soccer game Brazil x Japan but the meeting was too long!!!! And I was so hungry! Then, I decided to watch the game over there - I was tired anyway... I left as soon as the game was over a little before 6pm. At 6:20pm I was at my dad's house - the streets were empty lol so I got there pretty fast And just got home at 8pm. Oh man... I cant wait to my job to be over. I so have plenty of plans!!!!! - And on the top of all that I have a stupid teacher who is a frustated journalist and I explained to him my lack of time, that I'm working, I'm super busy, I get home pretty late.... and he didn't want to understand me and he was like: "that's your problem, I don't wanna know" stupid!!!! lol ahhh blah long story lol anyway.... gotta go http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
.ItOnlyHurtsWhenIBreathe. Posted June 23, 2006 at 01:34 AM Posted June 23, 2006 at 01:34 AM blah blah blah.Cocaine.blah blah blah. Je t'aime Cèline!Alleyse
Célinefull Posted June 23, 2006 at 01:38 AM Posted June 23, 2006 at 01:38 AM lol tativale rant.. http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
.ItOnlyHurtsWhenIBreathe. Posted June 23, 2006 at 01:41 AM Posted June 23, 2006 at 01:41 AM whatever? Who cares? Je t'aime Cèline!Alleyse
Célinefull Posted June 23, 2006 at 01:52 AM Posted June 23, 2006 at 01:52 AM good question! http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Celine's Wife Posted June 23, 2006 at 02:30 AM Posted June 23, 2006 at 02:30 AM I just saw the funniest thing in my life! Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
anja_celine Posted June 23, 2006 at 12:29 PM Posted June 23, 2006 at 12:29 PM Family's coming over for coffee Thank god I skipped university this morning because if I had gone there my nerves would have a problem handling those stange people now Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
tativale Posted June 24, 2006 at 02:38 AM Posted June 24, 2006 at 02:38 AM I'm tired.... ZZZZZZZzzzZZ and off to bed!!!! hehehehe Good night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah and I'm thinking about CELINE!!!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
VanMerlin Posted June 24, 2006 at 02:53 AM Posted June 24, 2006 at 02:53 AM PAIN!!! Cat got outside...went after cat...cat ripped my arm apart...24 deep punctures in arm and hand...felt her teeth in my muscle...intense pain, dizziness, intense shaking throughout body, and my hearing went for awhile....hand and arm swollen...crazy...flubby hand...takes long time to type...pain...sorry for any typos if they come along...now feel drained...pain...will have scars and story to tell in future...pain...laughing like hell that cat can do so much...pain...
ByuSmurf Posted June 24, 2006 at 03:12 AM Posted June 24, 2006 at 03:12 AM What did you do to piss the cat off?!! http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg
VanMerlin Posted June 24, 2006 at 03:17 AM Posted June 24, 2006 at 03:17 AM nothing...she was just terrified...wasn't personal...not outdoor cat and had to grab her from underneath deck...think question is...what did she do to piss me off? love damn cat...couldn't have left her out there...adore the devil spawn... everyone...sympathy at count the of three...1...2...3...awwwwww.
celinedionsfan Posted June 24, 2006 at 03:18 AM Posted June 24, 2006 at 03:18 AM http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
VanMerlin Posted June 24, 2006 at 03:31 AM Posted June 24, 2006 at 03:31 AM thank you, Patty... ...hope that needle is morphine!!
Bellamy Posted June 24, 2006 at 03:57 AM Posted June 24, 2006 at 03:57 AM <{POST_SNAPBACK}>forgot we have this smily. Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Célinefull Posted June 24, 2006 at 04:12 AM Posted June 24, 2006 at 04:12 AM ^It must have been funny finding them all.. http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Bellamy Posted June 24, 2006 at 04:18 AM Posted June 24, 2006 at 04:18 AM ^It must have been funny finding them all..<{POST_SNAPBACK}>yeah, when we see a funny smily we add it here. Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Célinefull Posted June 24, 2006 at 04:35 AM Posted June 24, 2006 at 04:35 AM is my favorite! Who knew fish were so sharp! http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
celinedionsfan Posted June 24, 2006 at 04:54 AM Posted June 24, 2006 at 04:54 AM thank you, Patty... ...hope that needle is morphine!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Ah VM, you know how committed I am to seeing that you get what you need! http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
Célinefull Posted June 24, 2006 at 05:06 AM Posted June 24, 2006 at 05:06 AM thank you, Patty... ...hope that needle is morphine!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Ah VM, you know how committed I am to seeing that you get what you need! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> + = Van Merlin!! http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Mozinha Posted June 24, 2006 at 08:29 AM Posted June 24, 2006 at 08:29 AM I'm so tired.I partied way too much last night and now I have to sit at work for 13 hours. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Celine's Wife Posted June 24, 2006 at 09:15 AM Posted June 24, 2006 at 09:15 AM I love watching people get pulled over by bike cops! Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
mazceline Posted June 24, 2006 at 01:22 PM Posted June 24, 2006 at 01:22 PM I do ten hour shifts, lokk after my son, sleep eat bath with him, cook clean wash ? why am i on this planet. People moan that its been hard at school please if only i could turn back to those days.... http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Célinefull Posted June 24, 2006 at 01:32 PM Posted June 24, 2006 at 01:32 PM I do ten hour shifts, lokk after my son, sleep eat bath with him, cook clean wash ? why am i on this planet. People moan that its been hard at school please if only i could turn back to those days....<{POST_SNAPBACK}> http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
mazceline Posted June 24, 2006 at 02:17 PM Posted June 24, 2006 at 02:17 PM http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
VanMerlin Posted June 24, 2006 at 02:24 PM Posted June 24, 2006 at 02:24 PM + = Van Merlin!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> You funny bugger...
Mozinha Posted June 24, 2006 at 04:41 PM Posted June 24, 2006 at 04:41 PM As if it wasn't enough having to sit here all day so sleepy and tired I still have to deal with my BORING boss ALL DAY LONG. He hardly comes here on weekends but today for some reason he decided to sit here all day long. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
disadiva Posted June 24, 2006 at 07:01 PM Posted June 24, 2006 at 07:01 PM in My Mind i always be your ladyin My mind i´ll always be your girlYour in my heart your in my soul your in my prayerin My Mind i´ll always be your lady,,,,,, Heather Headley In My Mind? Other stuff lots of things bummer http://i46.tinypic.com/2nvtcpl.jpg
tativale Posted June 24, 2006 at 11:05 PM Posted June 24, 2006 at 11:05 PM Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm tired!!!! lol I want vacations!!!! lol http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Recommended Posts