Edwin Posted April 21, 2008 at 03:29 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 03:29 PM you, you, you OUGHTA know! Quote
Krys Posted April 21, 2008 at 03:35 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 03:35 PM okay...that last post of yours didnt make sense to me Quote
Edwin Posted April 21, 2008 at 03:35 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 03:35 PM it would if you had looked at the Listening thread at the time! haha, i was singing along to Alanis Quote
Krys Posted April 21, 2008 at 03:39 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 03:39 PM ohh i dont really pay attention to that thread unless I AM listening to something Quote
Edwin Posted April 21, 2008 at 03:43 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 03:43 PM well post in there we wanna know what krys is listening to Quote
Krys Posted April 21, 2008 at 03:44 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 03:44 PM Kryssie is not listening to anything at the moment Quote
Edwin Posted April 21, 2008 at 03:53 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 03:53 PM The silence is deafening Quote
Frida Posted April 21, 2008 at 04:01 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 04:01 PM crazy peeps juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust kidding Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
LuisMa Posted April 21, 2008 at 04:09 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 04:09 PM I'M HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Quote
LuisMa Posted April 21, 2008 at 04:09 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 04:09 PM FRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Quote
Edwin Posted April 21, 2008 at 04:11 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 04:11 PM So, um is Frida back? Quote
Frida Posted April 21, 2008 at 04:11 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 04:11 PM LUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS, KRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS, EVERYBODY EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELSE Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Edwin Posted April 21, 2008 at 04:12 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 04:12 PM I'm everybody else?!! How very dare you! Quote
Krys Posted April 21, 2008 at 04:13 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 04:13 PM Luis, get your butt on MSN so we can have a convo Quote
LuisMa Posted April 21, 2008 at 04:14 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 04:14 PM I will in less than 3 mins. Quote
Frida Posted April 21, 2008 at 04:14 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 04:14 PM I'm everybody else?!! How very dare you! I hadn't read your post when I replied luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrvvee you Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Edwin Posted April 21, 2008 at 04:15 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 04:15 PM I'm everybody else?!! How very dare you! I hadn't read your post when I replied luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrvvee you Quote
dj4celine Posted April 21, 2008 at 06:16 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 06:16 PM (edited) Edited April 21, 2008 at 06:16 PM by dj4celine Quote
dj4celine Posted April 21, 2008 at 06:26 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 06:26 PM I can't understand what's in this stupid book Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.