Edwin Posted April 19, 2008 at 08:52 PM Posted April 19, 2008 at 08:52 PM Is that alright Milwaukee??!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, Celine Quote
LuisMa Posted April 19, 2008 at 08:52 PM Posted April 19, 2008 at 08:52 PM How much is that in dollars??? Quote
dj4celine Posted April 19, 2008 at 08:56 PM Posted April 19, 2008 at 08:56 PM umm... around 1600 USD The last time I booked which I cancelled due to wrong dates cost me around 76k INR Quote
dj4celine Posted April 19, 2008 at 08:56 PM Posted April 19, 2008 at 08:56 PM :mdr: Eddie's learnt it Quote
LuisMa Posted April 19, 2008 at 08:57 PM Posted April 19, 2008 at 08:57 PM Wow. Yeah, that is a good deal, I guess. But it still sounds a bit expensive. Quote
Edwin Posted April 19, 2008 at 08:58 PM Posted April 19, 2008 at 08:58 PM Eddie's learnt it I had to learn it! You were always INR this and INR that Before I had a heart attack, I had to convert and then yell at you for spending so much Quote
dj4celine Posted April 19, 2008 at 09:00 PM Posted April 19, 2008 at 09:00 PM Maybe in terms of USD... but in INR.. that's super cheap!! I mean, intercity flights (metros to be exact) cost around 8k INR which is around 200USD which is really bad cos those tix are for the cheapest flights... but its so damn costly I'd prefer to travel by train in India to save those extra bucks Quote
Edwin Posted April 19, 2008 at 09:02 PM Posted April 19, 2008 at 09:02 PM Maybe you can find that little mouse and catch a ride on his plane. Quote
LuisMa Posted April 19, 2008 at 09:03 PM Posted April 19, 2008 at 09:03 PM I know what you mean. Trips from Central America to the USA are pretty cheap, but if I wanna go to Panama on an airplane, it's very expensive. It would be just the same fare as going to Miami. Quote
dj4celine Posted April 19, 2008 at 09:04 PM Posted April 19, 2008 at 09:04 PM Eddie's learnt it I had to learn it! You were always INR this and INR that Before I had a heart attack, I had to convert and then yell at you for spending so much :sofunny: And what did u say?? I spend so much?? The alst time I checked, you were buying humongous number of stuff on eBay Besides, I buy things that I NEED... like cell phones, Mariah Carey cds etc Quote
dj4celine Posted April 19, 2008 at 09:05 PM Posted April 19, 2008 at 09:05 PM Edwin: and sing I'm Alive with him?? Quote
Edwin Posted April 19, 2008 at 09:06 PM Posted April 19, 2008 at 09:06 PM When was the last time you checked eww why did you have to bold her!! you're really going for a spanking, aren't you? and you don't NEED a 15th phone! hahahaha Quote
Edwin Posted April 19, 2008 at 09:06 PM Posted April 19, 2008 at 09:06 PM Edwin: and sing I'm Alive with him?? Oh is that where he's from? I didn't know... Sure, if you're sooo moved to sing that AWESOME song. Quote
dj4celine Posted April 19, 2008 at 09:08 PM Posted April 19, 2008 at 09:08 PM Not 15th Edwin It's the 17th I bought one for dirt cheap today... not a great one by Nokia but it was limited edition and Nokia's stopped manufacturing those now Quote
Edwin Posted April 19, 2008 at 09:12 PM Posted April 19, 2008 at 09:12 PM rofl, these arent Beanie Babies! haha, collecting the LE of phones, whahahaa. You should be spending that money on Celine stuff Quote
dj4celine Posted April 19, 2008 at 09:24 PM Posted April 19, 2008 at 09:24 PM I will, I will... well, not buy them... maybe get them as a gift from someone Now all I need to do is hunt for someone who buys/collects lots of Celine stuff Quote
Edwin Posted April 19, 2008 at 09:26 PM Posted April 19, 2008 at 09:26 PM LOL, just go to the collectors section Quote
dj4celine Posted April 19, 2008 at 09:28 PM Posted April 19, 2008 at 09:28 PM I avoid that section cos I know all I'll be is depressed Quote
Edwin Posted April 19, 2008 at 09:32 PM Posted April 19, 2008 at 09:32 PM well you know what I want Quote
A New Day Has Come Posted April 19, 2008 at 09:38 PM Posted April 19, 2008 at 09:38 PM I have a question I am seeing Celine in Vancouver and I was wondering if these are good seats are not, my tickets are in sec 120 row14 seats 7 & 8. Isn't it the Red area?? E! helped me bag one of those tix but I didn't like it, so I cancelled it. I think from the seating chart on Ticketmaster, its ner one of the entrances. It's an OK seat, I guess. Not the best seats though. But the screens would help a lot It happened in Tokyo, I think, when people were complaining that the floor seats weren't good cos Celine only faced them 1/4 th of the concert and they couldn't see the screens cos it was either too high or badly placed. Atleast you won't have any probs with the screens Which night r u going on?? The 20th or the 21st ?? My aunt's going on the 20th and I may be there, too I'm going on 20th of October. Quote
Edwin Posted April 19, 2008 at 10:06 PM Posted April 19, 2008 at 10:06 PM That promo...is..mocking...me Quote
dj4celine Posted April 19, 2008 at 10:10 PM Posted April 19, 2008 at 10:10 PM I shouldn't have eaten those chips Quote
Edwin Posted April 19, 2008 at 10:11 PM Posted April 19, 2008 at 10:11 PM awhh poor Dj Yeah, you shoulda eaten the cake! Quote
dj4celine Posted April 19, 2008 at 10:15 PM Posted April 19, 2008 at 10:15 PM I did eat the cake... I ate the chips after I ate the cake :mdr: Quote
Edwin Posted April 19, 2008 at 10:17 PM Posted April 19, 2008 at 10:17 PM lol, i didnt know you ate both! i thought it was an either or! haah, no wonder your tummy hurts. sugar and salt... Quote
dj4celine Posted April 19, 2008 at 10:19 PM Posted April 19, 2008 at 10:19 PM I wanna grow fat... I'm way too thin Quote
Edwin Posted April 19, 2008 at 10:21 PM Posted April 19, 2008 at 10:21 PM you can have mine, Dj! lol, i wanna be thin! Quote
dj4celine Posted April 19, 2008 at 10:23 PM Posted April 19, 2008 at 10:23 PM If it would have been possible, I would have taken some from my dad Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.