anna Posted April 17, 2008 at 08:28 PM Posted April 17, 2008 at 08:28 PM les chansons de Starmania, mais maintenant Terrien En Detresse S.O.S Quote
LuisMa Posted April 17, 2008 at 08:32 PM Posted April 17, 2008 at 08:32 PM les chansons de Starmania, mais maintenant Terrien En Detresse S.O.S Cool Quote
anna Posted April 17, 2008 at 08:39 PM Posted April 17, 2008 at 08:39 PM what is the best food in the world? Quote
LuisMa Posted April 17, 2008 at 08:44 PM Posted April 17, 2008 at 08:44 PM All I see is you oooohhh ooooohhh oooooooh Quote
LuisMa Posted April 17, 2008 at 08:51 PM Posted April 17, 2008 at 08:51 PM I can't cancel my plaaaans. Quote
anna Posted April 17, 2008 at 08:52 PM Posted April 17, 2008 at 08:52 PM omg your soo right!!!rice & beans Quote
Edwin Posted April 17, 2008 at 08:54 PM Posted April 17, 2008 at 08:54 PM that sounds good anna Quote
LuisMa Posted April 17, 2008 at 08:55 PM Posted April 17, 2008 at 08:55 PM Kimberly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote
anna Posted April 17, 2008 at 08:56 PM Posted April 17, 2008 at 08:56 PM so what are the sides that comes with this meal... Quote
Edwin Posted April 17, 2008 at 08:56 PM Posted April 17, 2008 at 08:56 PM i'll take an eggroll and some hot and sour soup Quote
anna Posted April 17, 2008 at 08:58 PM Posted April 17, 2008 at 08:58 PM that sounds good..and maybe a little sweat and sour chicken Quote
LuisMa Posted April 17, 2008 at 09:01 PM Posted April 17, 2008 at 09:01 PM Where the heck is Kimberly??? I'm here, but I gotta call my boss, be back in a few mins...AS SOON AS I GET OFF THE PHONE WITH HER! I promise What a longggggggg sentence to say "I'll be back in 1000 hours" I'm backkkkk What the heck is Assessment Testing? I'm scareddd Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 17, 2008 at 09:02 PM Posted April 17, 2008 at 09:02 PM Where the heck is Kimberly??? I'm here, but I gotta call my boss, be back in a few mins...AS SOON AS I GET OFF THE PHONE WITH HER! I promise What a longggggggg sentence to say "I'll be back in 1000 hours" I'm backkkkk What the heck is Assessment Testing? I'm scareddd Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Edwin Posted April 17, 2008 at 09:02 PM Posted April 17, 2008 at 09:02 PM I'm going to get hungry again... Quote
LuisMa Posted April 17, 2008 at 09:03 PM Posted April 17, 2008 at 09:03 PM Scareddddd of numbersssss. Quote
LuisMa Posted April 17, 2008 at 09:05 PM Posted April 17, 2008 at 09:05 PM Kimberly is sending me weirdddddd emails. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 17, 2008 at 09:05 PM Posted April 17, 2008 at 09:05 PM Oh hell, what am I talking about...I'm always scared of something... Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
anna Posted April 17, 2008 at 09:05 PM Posted April 17, 2008 at 09:05 PM food is in the air...everywhere you look around Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 17, 2008 at 09:06 PM Posted April 17, 2008 at 09:06 PM Kimberly is sending me weirdddddd emails. Not on purpose! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
LuisMa Posted April 17, 2008 at 09:07 PM Posted April 17, 2008 at 09:07 PM Kimberly is sending me weirdddddd emails. Not on purpose! Not just weirddddd but with a heavily content. Quote
LuisMa Posted April 17, 2008 at 09:12 PM Posted April 17, 2008 at 09:12 PM There's ggggggggggggggggggg all over the MSN. Quote
LuisMa Posted April 17, 2008 at 09:16 PM Posted April 17, 2008 at 09:16 PM 23000 Posts :mbounce: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.