Jump to content

Spam Café


Celine's Wife

Recommended Posts

Posted
Celineeee :drool: :P

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpg

I dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT...

 

Posted
Another one joins the :drool: Celine club. :laugh:
Posted

of course!! :P

 

:drool: :drool: hehehe

 

 

 

hi Luis!!!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpg

I dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT...

 

Posted
Hello!!!!!!!!!!!! Dónde has estado metida??? (where on this planet we call Earth have you beeeeen????) :laugh:
Posted
:giggle: Good grief, we need like a trillion Celine's in this world to accomodate the demand around here :drool:

 

 

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams."

 

Visit Celinerific.com today!

Posted
Kim will figgggggght for her Celine. :laugh:
Posted
Fight for your rights to party!! :spaz:
Posted
With mud on your face!!! :laugh:
Posted
Well, remember you should apply some of that... :giggle:
Posted
Some of the songgggggs. :laugh:
Posted
omggg, Kimba and that face, don't turn into KimWA!
Posted
As confuzzled as she gets!!! :laugh:
Posted
Work it guuuurrrrrrl!!!! :giggle:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...