KimboCosmo Posted April 15, 2008 at 02:19 AM Posted April 15, 2008 at 02:19 AM Heck yeah...I can feel my abs burning..abs I didn't know I had! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
LuisMa Posted April 15, 2008 at 02:21 AM Posted April 15, 2008 at 02:21 AM Hahaha that's the power of the PM. (power muscles) Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 15, 2008 at 02:22 AM Posted April 15, 2008 at 02:22 AM Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Allie Posted April 15, 2008 at 11:43 AM Posted April 15, 2008 at 11:43 AM WHY does she wear concert attire to present an award at an awards show? Jeans and a shirt. WTF. Still love you though Reba! lol Quote
nano Posted April 15, 2008 at 12:04 PM Posted April 15, 2008 at 12:04 PM blah..I wish this project was over ALREADY Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Krys Posted April 15, 2008 at 12:05 PM Posted April 15, 2008 at 12:05 PM got mud your face, you big disgrace, kicking your can all over the place! Quote
Edwin Posted April 15, 2008 at 12:17 PM Posted April 15, 2008 at 12:17 PM Going to work. Laters Quote
dj4celine Posted April 15, 2008 at 05:40 PM Posted April 15, 2008 at 05:40 PM Will you still want me?Will I be enough?The fear of that haunts meCos what if you walk away... Quote
LuisMa Posted April 15, 2008 at 05:42 PM Posted April 15, 2008 at 05:42 PM :cry: Are you sad Dhruvie? Quote
dj4celine Posted April 15, 2008 at 05:47 PM Posted April 15, 2008 at 05:47 PM Nopes, but those lines just makes me think what if... Quote
dj4celine Posted April 15, 2008 at 05:57 PM Posted April 15, 2008 at 05:57 PM But I am defo I didn't win the franfurt tix Quote
LuisMa Posted April 15, 2008 at 05:58 PM Posted April 15, 2008 at 05:58 PM Mmmm Don't worry Dhruv, that is very difficult. And sometimes those contests are rigged. Quote
dj4celine Posted April 15, 2008 at 06:07 PM Posted April 15, 2008 at 06:07 PM Yeah... it was an sms contest... although I messaged over 100 times, I think someone else did more than me or it was rigged... but whatever Quote
dj4celine Posted April 15, 2008 at 06:09 PM Posted April 15, 2008 at 06:09 PM Hey, anyone having prob with the pages loading again?? The forum seems to have gone slow for me My speed is good cos all the other pages are loading quite fast except the forum's Quote
LuisMa Posted April 15, 2008 at 06:12 PM Posted April 15, 2008 at 06:12 PM Yes I've had the same problem. Also, it seems all of us are getting repeat posts. Quote
Edwin Posted April 15, 2008 at 06:13 PM Posted April 15, 2008 at 06:13 PM 503 Service Unavailable The server is temporarily busy, try again later! That's a new one, lol. Quote
LuisMa Posted April 15, 2008 at 06:15 PM Posted April 15, 2008 at 06:15 PM Yeah I got that and another one. Quote
dj4celine Posted April 15, 2008 at 06:18 PM Posted April 15, 2008 at 06:18 PM I got that 503 for two hours now... that's why I wasn't online for sometime Quote
Edwin Posted April 15, 2008 at 06:21 PM Posted April 15, 2008 at 06:21 PM It's LM's fault! Mas despacio! Quote
dj4celine Posted April 15, 2008 at 07:02 PM Posted April 15, 2008 at 07:02 PM OKies.. I'm off to bed now to all G'nite Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 15, 2008 at 07:07 PM Posted April 15, 2008 at 07:07 PM Nite Dj Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.