Jump to content

Spam Café


Celine's Wife

Recommended Posts

Posted
What a cheap way to gain posts... :P

 

He is desperately wanting the Celine call. :laugh: :laugh:

Posted
This is an even cheaper way to gain posts. :giggle:
Posted
Ohhhhhh I missed seing five 2's. (How stupid) :laugh:
Posted
Ohhhhhh I missed seing five 2's. (How stupid) :laugh:

I guess you'll just have to wait until 33,333 posts now. :laugh:

Posted
Ohhhhhh I missed seing five 2's. (How stupid) :laugh:

I guess you'll just have to wait until 33,333 posts now. :laugh:

 

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

 

 

:laugh:

Posted
That's a REAL important feat to achieve, Kim. :giggle:
Posted
But it can REALLY be done :doh:

 

Whenever you achieve that, don't forget to PM me!!!!!!

Posted
i wonder how much money all that bling is worth, Celine in your sig....
Posted
i wonder how much money all that bling is worth, Celine in your sig....

She got it all at the Dollar store..I'm sure it's just fake rhinestones

 

 

:P

 

 

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams."

 

Visit Celinerific.com today!

Posted
Yeah, I saw the bill. It was $5.99. :laugh:
Posted
Yeah, it was a little girl pack for playing grown-up...it came with a tiara to, but Celine thought it would be to much bling if she wore that

 

 

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams."

 

Visit Celinerific.com today!

Posted

those tiaras are so cool for cheep gifts to my niece :D

they look like a million bucks

Posted (edited)
time for cheap posts :D Edited by anna

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...