KimboCosmo Posted April 17, 2008 at 07:10 PM Posted April 17, 2008 at 07:10 PM Where the heck is Kimberly??? I'm here, but I gotta call my boss, be back in a few mins...AS SOON AS I GET OFF THE PHONE WITH HER! I promise Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Edwin Posted April 17, 2008 at 07:13 PM Posted April 17, 2008 at 07:13 PM Hey guys I'm here!! Krys, I do! Eddie, I thought it would be funny since it wasn't that long ago that we were talking about that! LOLL, yeah i remember that. and Bellamy even commented on it Quote
LuisMa Posted April 17, 2008 at 07:15 PM Posted April 17, 2008 at 07:15 PM Where the heck is Kimberly??? I'm here, but I gotta call my boss, be back in a few mins...AS SOON AS I GET OFF THE PHONE WITH HER! I promise What a longggggggg sentence to say "I'll be back in 1000 hours" Quote
Edwin Posted April 17, 2008 at 07:22 PM Posted April 17, 2008 at 07:22 PM When you call on meeeeeee Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 17, 2008 at 07:23 PM Posted April 17, 2008 at 07:23 PM Where the heck is Kimberly??? I'm here, but I gotta call my boss, be back in a few mins...AS SOON AS I GET OFF THE PHONE WITH HER! I promise What a longggggggg sentence to say "I'll be back in 1000 hours" I'm backkkkk What the heck is Assessment Testing? I'm scareddd Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Edwin Posted April 17, 2008 at 07:25 PM Posted April 17, 2008 at 07:25 PM To test certain skills...are you taking one? Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 17, 2008 at 07:39 PM Posted April 17, 2008 at 07:39 PM Yes, Eddie...tomorrow Is is just like typing and stuff or math or what? It's for a bank position Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Edwin Posted April 17, 2008 at 07:42 PM Posted April 17, 2008 at 07:42 PM Yes, Eddie...tomorrow Is is just like typing and stuff or math or what? It's for a bank position I would guess typing, as well as 10 key, and maybe some kind of basic stuff. I dunno, how come you didnt ask, lol Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 17, 2008 at 07:45 PM Posted April 17, 2008 at 07:45 PM Yes, Eddie...tomorrow Is is just like typing and stuff or math or what? It's for a bank position I would guess typing, as well as 10 key, and maybe some kind of basic stuff. I dunno, how come you didnt ask, lolCuz I didn't wanna feel stupid lol Should I call back? Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
anna Posted April 17, 2008 at 07:51 PM Posted April 17, 2008 at 07:51 PM pourquoi je rirepourquoi je pleure Quote
Edwin Posted April 17, 2008 at 08:00 PM Posted April 17, 2008 at 08:00 PM Yes, Eddie...tomorrow Is is just like typing and stuff or math or what? It's for a bank position I would guess typing, as well as 10 key, and maybe some kind of basic stuff. I dunno, how come you didnt ask, lolCuz I didn't wanna feel stupid lol Should I call back? Heck yeah! that way you at least know what to expect! Quote
LuisMa Posted April 17, 2008 at 08:15 PM Posted April 17, 2008 at 08:15 PM I'm backkkkkkkkk but for a short time. I'm super busy! Quote
anna Posted April 17, 2008 at 08:16 PM Posted April 17, 2008 at 08:16 PM D'un terrien en détresse Quote
anna Posted April 17, 2008 at 08:17 PM Posted April 17, 2008 at 08:17 PM J'ai jamais eu les pieds sur Terre Quote
LuisMa Posted April 17, 2008 at 08:21 PM Posted April 17, 2008 at 08:21 PM Kim, PM me if there's something REAL going on. Quote
anna Posted April 17, 2008 at 08:22 PM Posted April 17, 2008 at 08:22 PM J'aim'rais mieux être un oiseau ooo... Quote
anna Posted April 17, 2008 at 08:24 PM Posted April 17, 2008 at 08:24 PM J'suis mal dans ma peau Quote
LuisMa Posted April 17, 2008 at 08:25 PM Posted April 17, 2008 at 08:25 PM Qu'est-ce que tu chantes, Anna? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.