Jump to content

Spam Café


Celine's Wife

Recommended Posts

Posted

I dont know... I'm thinking of crawling back to bed :yawn:

 

I'm gonna skip going to church today :sleep:

Posted
If you're tired, then rest, Dhruvie.
Posted
I'm lazzzzzy myself as well.
Posted
I'm a Taurean, so I'm bound to be lazy :mdr: :mdr:
Posted
I'm a Scorpio, so I'm not bound to be one. :laugh:
Posted
I dont know... I'm thinking of crawling back to bed :yawn:

 

I'm gonna skip going to church today :sleep:

 

rawrrrrrrrrrrrr. is that alright, india???

Posted
OMG!!! Taureans and Scorpios dont match :o

 

Why not Dhruvie?

Posted
OMG!!! Taureans and Scorpios dont match :o

 

Why not Dhruvie?

 

Beats me.. that's what the horoscope I'm reading now tells me :mdr:

Posted
Yeah, its alright, Omaha :mdr:

:sofunny: hahaha. I can't wait for Her to ask me that on NOVEMBER 17th. YES IT'S ALRIGHT CELINE!!!!

Posted
You know, Im a scorpio too, Dj... What are you telling me?
Posted
I'm not trying to tell anything.. but the horoscope I was reading told me that :P
Posted
Off to sleep. Enjoy the forum :)

 

:hug:

 

Sleep well :bye1:

Posted
:peace:

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
aaaaall by myyyyyseeeeee-eee-eeeeelf
Posted
'cause the world keeps spinning round and round...
Posted
One month and three days :spaz: :spaz:
Posted
My back hurts!!! :glare:

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
:whistling:

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
:whistling:

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
:whistling:

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
:whistling:

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...