Edwin Posted April 21, 2008 at 06:58 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 06:58 PM Re-read as often as it takes. Look stuff up online. The test is when?? Quote
LuisMa Posted April 21, 2008 at 07:07 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 07:07 PM (edited) My shortcuts are not working. Edited April 21, 2008 at 07:08 PM by LuisMa Quote
dj4celine Posted April 21, 2008 at 07:09 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 07:09 PM My MSN's not working....AGAIN Quote
LuisMa Posted April 21, 2008 at 07:11 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 07:11 PM I was gonna shout "Get your butt on MSN, Dhruvie!!!" Quote
dj4celine Posted April 21, 2008 at 07:13 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 07:13 PM I figured... so I thought it would be better if I told you guys Quote
LuisMa Posted April 21, 2008 at 07:18 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 07:18 PM DHUVIE IS CHEATING AGAIN!! Quote
dj4celine Posted April 21, 2008 at 07:18 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 07:18 PM Now Luis will write something vertically Quote
LuisMa Posted April 21, 2008 at 07:22 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 07:22 PM Hahaha I'm hunggggggry. Quote
LuisMa Posted April 21, 2008 at 07:23 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 07:23 PM I don't want fish, Dhruvie. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.