dj4celine Posted April 21, 2008 at 07:24 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 07:24 PM Trust and Respect are two things we must earn Quote
Edwin Posted April 21, 2008 at 07:33 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 07:33 PM blahhhh, mondays suck Quote
LuisMa Posted April 21, 2008 at 07:37 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 07:37 PM I'm going for lunchhhhhh. Talk to you later. Quote
dj4celine Posted April 21, 2008 at 07:53 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 07:53 PM and I'm off to bed Quote
Celine's Wife Posted April 21, 2008 at 08:01 PM Author Posted April 21, 2008 at 08:01 PM Quote Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
LuisMa Posted April 21, 2008 at 08:03 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 08:03 PM 24000 posts!!! :spaz: Quote
dj4celine Posted April 21, 2008 at 08:05 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 08:05 PM 8100 !! looks nothing in comparison to Luis's post count :mdr: Quote
celinerific Posted April 21, 2008 at 08:07 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 08:07 PM You know... It's time for some spammage. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
celinerific Posted April 21, 2008 at 08:07 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 08:07 PM YUUUHHHH!!! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
celinerific Posted April 21, 2008 at 08:07 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 08:07 PM Mmmmmmm.... Yaw! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
LuisMa Posted April 21, 2008 at 08:08 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 08:08 PM ERIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote
Edwin Posted April 21, 2008 at 08:14 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 08:14 PM ughh heartburn againn Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 21, 2008 at 08:22 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 08:22 PM I miss these Celine days...she was so passionate and INTO it...despite Micheal Jackson in front of her Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
A New Day Has Come Posted April 21, 2008 at 09:57 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 09:57 PM All I can say is you try so hard to have the perfect life, the nice home, a great family, a great husband/wife and great kids and then all of sudden something terable happens to you and all you think about is how could I change that one moment or get back that one time and will never see that person again in your life. All I can "is live your life and do the best you cna once a day goes by never get it back." One of my friends mom died yesterday and that is why I am writing this. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 21, 2008 at 10:27 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 10:27 PM Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Elaine Posted April 21, 2008 at 10:35 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 10:35 PM Spamming after a long and terrible winter!! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
celinerific Posted April 21, 2008 at 10:37 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 10:37 PM All I can say is you try so hard to have the perfect life, the nice home, a great family, a great husband/wife and great kids and then all of sudden something terable happens to you and all you think about is how could I change that one moment or get back that one time and will never see that person again in your life. All I can "is live your life and do the best you cna once a day goes by never get it back." One of my friends mom died yesterday and that is why I am writing this.I'm so sorry to hear that. :( Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Edwin Posted April 21, 2008 at 10:38 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 10:38 PM All I can say is you try so hard to have the perfect life, the nice home, a great family, a great husband/wife and great kids and then all of sudden something terable happens to you and all you think about is how could I change that one moment or get back that one time and will never see that person again in your life. All I can "is live your life and do the best you cna once a day goes by never get it back." One of my friends mom died yesterday and that is why I am writing this.I'm so sorry to hear about that. That is very tragic for your friend and for yourself. My thoughts are with you. Quote
LuisMa Posted April 21, 2008 at 10:41 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 10:41 PM Heyyyyyy Elainnnnnnnneeeee!!!! Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 21, 2008 at 10:43 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 10:43 PM Elaine, you haven't been around in a longggg time!!! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
celinerific Posted April 21, 2008 at 10:44 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 10:44 PM Oh maannn. Gotta wake up early tomorrow. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
celinerific Posted April 21, 2008 at 10:44 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 10:44 PM E + Early Morning = UH OH! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
LuisMa Posted April 21, 2008 at 10:47 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 10:47 PM E! + E!arly = EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 21, 2008 at 10:54 PM Posted April 21, 2008 at 10:54 PM E gets up Easy in the mornings Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.