Jump to content

Celine Dion on Larry King Live,03 Sept 05 8pm East


Recommended Posts

Posted
Celine was so REAL ... I am really shocked ...
Posted
I'm proud of Celine,She talked with her heart, said what we all think

Life Is A Dream I Am Dreaming

normal_42-16967837.jpg

Posted
I don't know what to say :cry: ..I'm so proud of Celine :cry: :wub:

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted (edited)

Yes, maybe...

 

Now as I re-read topic from the start I understand how almost stupid were all those 'dreams' and imagenings about 'her singing song from the show', 'what song it should be' or would she dedicate something to the victims. Sorry I said it with no offence. But I mean that it all looks now so childish as THIS WOMAN showed the real statement! The Opinion. The real anger. The real her...

I can agree that in some moment I become scared by the power of her emotions that I've never seen like this before, and scared as I almost thought she wouldn't handle it all. And I was thinking that maybe someone of the fans would want to hug her in that moments and to calm her... but you know what - I think she wouldn't allow it. No she'd accept hug but she wouldn't allow to calm her and to stop her speaking. Maybe it even would annoy her...She really came there to speak it out. And I think definately Larry didn't expect she'd be like this...

Oh how funny it feels now as I think that he was thinking she'd be usual nice girl this time also! And when he asked her to sing something- Celine has SUCH face expression, oh my God, that it was understandable without words -- that his asking was absolutely not right and not in time. Someone here said that he wanted to stop her and to protect by this also. Don't know, I was shocked when he asked her. And this is the point that trully proves he was not ready to handle Celine behaviour because THAT question of his doesn't deserve to be called professional...He didn't know what to do.

 

Million words were saying to Celine here and I join mine too. About proud and power and brave and love...

And now I know it absolutely doesn't matter for me what she'll be singing in the future, simpliest songs with 3 words or cool jazz...I know that I will always remember this moment and will worship her barely ONLY for speaking that truth. Will take all she'd give, sing or whatever, and will forgive everything. Because she's made an exceptional exploit.

 

Have just no more words.

Edited by mangust

Who knows where the road will lead us, only a fool would say...

 

Russian Celine Dion Forum - Place for those who can talk

Posted

Hi There,

 

Celine at her best for the victims of Katrina..

 

Thnx Celine for such a powerfull message and song..

 

This makes you a great person..wow..

 

Dave :D

Posted

Oh I so wanna see this, be a part of this wonder of which you speak. I am exited and proud of her. I wanna see it with my own eyes, that's all. Is the HQ video file around here somewhere, I can't see it?

 

/fred

Peace and love to all.
Posted (edited)
Oh I so wanna see this, be a part of this wonder of which you speak. I am exited and proud of her. I wanna see it with my own eyes, that's all. Is the HQ video file around here somewhere, I can't see it?

 

/fred

 

you can watch the video right here

Edited by nano

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted
I never been so proud of Celine. She gives her real opinion no matter what people can say. I'm very agree with her!
http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Posted (edited)

Uhm, I stopped after half, I understand this is not a full version, and I wanna see it in full, I don't wanna see it too many times coz I am not the person who likes to see other peoples pain like entertainment, so I'll wait for a full version before I can make a defenitive statement.

 

What I saw though and what I felt was that I never before has been this taken and touched by this incredible artist. I am having a running nose as I write this and I can tell from that and the blurryness that occured when seeing her speech that I was really moved, and that folks is an extremely rare event.

 

When hearing mp3s of the opening night live when the bombing in Irak was current and hearing Céline adding political crtisism and message of peace into her performanc of What A Wonderful World. And feeling the same as her then - the madness of the US gouvernement that went on. And the live broadcasting of the bombings of Bagdad like it was some sort of pop corn entertainment, not caring that the bombs was real, the persons in the city was real, and yet the world had a very sick view of it as live entertainment on TV. I remember being on a party that night when they started bombings at Irak and I was very upset about them showing it on TV so I said 'Turn it off! This is sick.How can we watch this?'. And that is why it makes me feel so good when someone as powerful as her, who has a millions of eyes watching her and expecting her to be in a special way, when someone like her, who's also someone who I admire, stands up and speaks what they feel (what I feel too)... even though it's risky makes me happy beyond compare... that maybe, just maybe this world isn't so bad after all.

 

Now when she does it again, what no other dares, wow. I am not the one who go all mad about idols and celebrities. I am not the one that will scream my guts out when I see one. I am not the one that cries my heart out when being near one and hysterically wants to touch them. I am not the one who praises a person to the skies simply because he/she is famous. But I'd bow for you Céline... I'd bow for you...

 

/fred

Edited by fred
Peace and love to all.
Posted
thanks for the video. now i could watch the whole thing, thanks!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted

just to remind, the video on CNN is not the full version, it's missing the introduction and the first 20 seconds of her speech, about 1 minute was missed.

 

We'll share the HQ FULL version later. We have a little problem now. I hope we can fix it soon. :bye1:

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
OMG reading everyone's comments. Ugh! I feel like such a bad fan! I feel asleep and missed it! :ranting:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx...

"Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras

Posted
just to remind, the video on CNN is not the full version, it's missing the introduction and the first 20 seconds of her speech, about 1 minute was missed.

 

We'll share the HQ FULL version later. We have a little problem now. I hope we can fix it soon.  :bye1:

Ohhh, I can't wait to see the WHOLE video. Thanks a lot for sharing, I'm looking forward to seeing that. By the way, I'm uploading the Classé Confidentiel video.

 

:flowers:

 

LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads

 

Official Program now available!

 

http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg

 

THE RED HEADS

Posted
Update: Encode problem fixed. uploading now. :bye1:

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
Yayyyy!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx...

"Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras

Posted

40 screencaps by tee-tee :w00t:

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/larryking200501.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/larryking200502.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/larryking200503.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/larryking200504.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/larryking200505.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/larryking200506.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/larryking200507.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/larryking200508.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/larryking200509.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/larryking200510.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/larryking200511.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/larryking200512.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/larryking200513.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/larryking200514.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/larryking200515.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/larryking200516.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/larryking200517.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/larryking200518.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/larryking200519.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/larryking200520.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/larryking200521.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/larryking200522.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/larryking200523.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/larryking200524.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/larryking200525.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/larryking200526.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/larryking200527.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/larryking200528.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/larryking200529.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/larryking200530.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/larryking200531.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/larryking200532.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/larryking200533.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/larryking200534.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/larryking200535.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/larryking200536.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/larryking200537.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/larryking200538.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/larryking200539.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/larryking200540.jpg

 

video coming soon. :bye1:

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
Me too, cant wait!!!!! :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
Video in Multimedia Section NOW. :clap:

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted

oh my god I really had tears in my eyes when I watched her. she was so amazing and I hope too that people will listen to her and will do that what she said.!!!!!

I really hope so...... :unsure:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lisi

_________________________________________Me, looking like Celine......hehe!!!

http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/3471/celinedionscreencap12pc1.jpg

By Lisi140

Posted

Celine was never like this! I really really really admire her for every word she said. She's really a wonderful person, I'm proud to be her fan, I am proud to be one of those who love and respect her so much.

She is... I have no words to explain ... I simply can say that we should all pray for those people :(

"Baby slow down

The end is not as fun as the start

Please stay a child somewhere in your heart"

Posted

Céline had the guts to speak from her heart... words that many Americans are feeling. I'm ashamed of my government...the slow response to the people, not only in New Orleans but those living in remote areas.... some who have still not received food and water.

Maybe this will be a wake up message to the government of how many millions of people in the United States of America are living far below the poverty level! These people could not afford to leave because they had no means to get out despite the Mandatory evacuation order!

I have a million questions! Why weren't the school and public buses used to evacuate these people when the order was issued? What took them so long to get water to these areas? Why were rescue volunteers with boats turned away from the city? It's not a black/white issue...it's a SOCIAL issue! Why were the people that were stranded in hotels... allowed to be the first to get out? Because they had money! People living in poverty in the USA!

I apologize...I've cut out a lot of my comments...

I'm just so ANGRY and FRUSTRATED!

THIS IS MY STATE!

THESE ARE MY PEOPLE!

THIS IS MY HEARTBREAK!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg

Posted
Céline had the guts to speak from her heart... words that many Americans are feeling.  I'm ashamed of my government...the slow response to the people, not only in New Orleans but those living in remote areas.... some who have still not received food and water. 

Maybe this will be a wake up message to the government of how many millions of people in the United States of America are living far below the poverty level!  These people could not afford to leave because they had no means to get out despite the Mandatory evacuation order! 

I have a million questions!  Why weren't the school and public buses used to evacuate these people when the order was issued?  What took them so long to get water to these areas?  Why were rescue volunteers with boats turned away from the city?  It's not a black/white issue...it's a SOCIAL issue!  Why were the people that were stranded in hotels... allowed to be the first to get out?  Because they had money!  People living in poverty in the USA! 

I apologize...I've cut out a lot of my comments...

I'm just so ANGRY and FRUSTRATED!

THIS IS MY STATE! 

THESE ARE MY PEOPLE! 

THIS IS MY HEARTBREAK!

We are with you on this one.

I have family living in USA, could have been them.

Americans or Canadians or Europeans, who cares? it's human beings suffering. It's a shame, these people have no suplies...

 

God bless Celine for speaking it out. :flowers:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted

I've seen an article about that in Canoe website.

You can read it Here

 

They just said she critized them and spoke her mind. She was on the headlines with this.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...