Nmj Posted September 14, 2026 at 03:32 PM Posted September 14, 2026 at 03:32 PM Saturday night was the first time in a long time where I couldn’t tell which songs were live or not. Usually her facial expressions give it away, but she was very contained with those vs the past… so I’m gonna say live until proven otherwise. 1 Quote
Squall Posted September 14, 2026 at 03:33 PM Posted September 14, 2026 at 03:33 PM There was a time where I didn't think she'd ever sing again let alone be on stage singing. After hearing the concert on Youtube, I'd be thrilled if I were in the audience that night. Her voice certainly has its limitations now, but I think it's certainly something that can be worked with. Get her the right song writers and producers who will craft songs with her designed around her current voice. Her current voice is still beautiful. Even without SPS, singing like that at her age is incredible. Frankly, on the songs where she is singing live, I don't mind hearing a few off notes. It shows she's human. And hearing LIVE vocals at a concert is what people want. A lot of other artists will just lip the entire thing while they're flying around in a harness. 3 Quote
LukeD Posted September 14, 2026 at 03:35 PM Posted September 14, 2026 at 03:35 PM Ashes was certified 1xG by SNEP for reaching 15m streams in France. Makes me wonder why JOTI has not been certified yet, it's probably eligible for a Diamond certification. 4 Quote
Nmj Posted September 14, 2026 at 04:18 PM Posted September 14, 2026 at 04:18 PM Gayle Kings nice words. But overtime I see her I wanna yell “Peeeeeeanut buttta jeeellly” 🤣 4 Quote
symon Posted September 14, 2026 at 04:27 PM Posted September 14, 2026 at 04:27 PM On 9/14/2026 at 4:18 PM, jolo87 said: How do so many of you know that this song or that song was lipped? And if it was pre-recorded, when do you think the recording was done? To my ear, these vocals did not seem that different from the rest of the show at all, they must have been recorded on the same sound system at the venue? So just days before? I think she sang a lot more live than lots of people are assuming... I think it has been recorded at the palms in Vegas. To me it s obvious when she s not singing live. The mouth, the look, the way to hold the mic ... 1 Quote
homerton Posted September 14, 2026 at 04:30 PM Posted September 14, 2026 at 04:30 PM I couldn’t tell which was lipped in any. She was superb. The lower register gives intimacy especially the power of love. It’s sublime. Everyone was talking about at work. Icon. Legend, humble, wow, incredible, strong, the words go on and on! 3 Quote
Céline RO Posted September 14, 2026 at 04:39 PM Posted September 14, 2026 at 04:39 PM On 9/14/2026 at 5:32 PM, Nmj said: Saturday night was the first time in a long time where I couldn’t tell which songs were live or not. Usually her facial expressions give it away, but she was very contained with those vs the past… so I’m gonna say live until proven otherwise. Well I looked at the big screens in the arena as it was happening, and on that huge screen you could still see the signature gestures (the unnatural mouth wobble, etc.). I checked every time I wasn’t sure lol that’s how I can confirm the list I gave in the previous post. Quote The best is yet to come...
Squall Posted September 14, 2026 at 04:50 PM Posted September 14, 2026 at 04:50 PM I've always thought lipping a performance would be so stressful. What if you stumble and the singing continues while everyone can see your mouth is not in line with the words? With everyone having phones with high definition cameras, people are recording everything you do and will post your mistakes for the world to see. Also, Celine lips to so many different variations of songs she's done. How does she remember them all and keep her mouth in sync all the time? I know if it were me I'd screw up and everybody would call me the fraud I am. lol 2 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 14, 2026 at 05:01 PM Posted September 14, 2026 at 05:01 PM (edited) I also like the ending live note of All By Myself Edited September 14, 2026 at 05:09 PM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted September 14, 2026 at 05:06 PM Posted September 14, 2026 at 05:06 PM There was a moment before the show (when we knew it was about to start) we saw Nelson and Eddy being escorted to their seats. It was a real "oh hey! it's them!" moment. Not many noticed. 2 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 14, 2026 at 05:07 PM Posted September 14, 2026 at 05:07 PM On 9/15/2026 at 12:50 AM, Squall said: I've always thought lipping a performance would be so stressful. What if you stumble and the singing continues while everyone can see your mouth is not in line with the words? With everyone having phones with high definition cameras, people are recording everything you do and will post your mistakes for the world to see. Also, Celine lips to so many different variations of songs she's done. How does she remember them all and keep her mouth in sync all the time? I know if it were me I'd screw up and everybody would call me the fraud I am. lol She can remember them because it’s only few songs that are lipped since the rest are live. It’s hard if it’s full lipped concert like the other diva lol ✌🏻 Quote
Popular Post IMCL Posted September 14, 2026 at 05:16 PM Popular Post Posted September 14, 2026 at 05:16 PM Can we just talk about her 3 sons for a minute. How beautiful is it that all three of them had shirts with their mom's face on it. How cool is it that all three were there for her before, during and after the show. The group hug picture at the end of the show is so cute. I totally get it when she says that her best achievement is to be a mom. And seeing RC with her,helping her, protecting her. He is such an Angelil, I mean can he be more like his dad? So happy that she has them in her life. 8 Quote
Popular Post superstar85ca Posted September 14, 2026 at 05:18 PM Popular Post Posted September 14, 2026 at 05:18 PM For the love of God can we have a seperate topic for people who are obsessed with live or lipping? It's taking the fun out of this whole experience. I get that some people want to figure it out but it's getting to be a bit much. 7 2 Quote
Céline RO Posted September 14, 2026 at 05:29 PM Posted September 14, 2026 at 05:29 PM Did anyone else also see a picture (seemingly taken with a hidden camera, paparazzi style) of Céline with Dave Platel and a few other people backstage before the show? I can’t find it anymore. Quote The best is yet to come...
symon Posted September 14, 2026 at 05:48 PM Posted September 14, 2026 at 05:48 PM (edited) Hello, I had to cancel my trip to Paris next year, so Event travel has 2 platinium places (between row 3 and 8 ) for sale again for may 15th, maybe you can find them on their website. Edited September 14, 2026 at 05:49 PM by symon Quote
symon Posted September 14, 2026 at 05:49 PM Posted September 14, 2026 at 05:49 PM On 9/14/2026 at 7:29 PM, Céline RO said: Did anyone else also see a picture (seemingly taken with a hidden camera, paparazzi style) of Céline with Dave Platel and a few other people backstage before the show? I can’t find it anymore. It has been disappeared , as the picture of Céline and her 3 sons Quote
Nmj Posted September 14, 2026 at 06:25 PM Posted September 14, 2026 at 06:25 PM On 9/14/2026 at 1:29 PM, Céline RO said: Did anyone else also see a picture (seemingly taken with a hidden camera, paparazzi style) of Céline with Dave Platel and a few other people backstage before the show? I can’t find it anymore. Dave? I thought he’s no longer part of the team? Quote
Els Posted September 14, 2026 at 06:28 PM Posted September 14, 2026 at 06:28 PM On 9/13/2026 at 5:42 PM, D.V. said: I’m trying to ignore the delusions and negativity from some of you. You really need hobbies. But this made me emotional. The pure joy she has here. 🥹❤️ https://youtube.com/shorts/FobbI01UFDQ?si=96q2jJZOzUW4uArW Does anyone know what she said? She says the same thing in French and English here, Je viens de réaliser un rêve, merci → "I just fulfilled/achieved a dream, thank you" 2 Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted September 14, 2026 at 06:31 PM Posted September 14, 2026 at 06:31 PM (edited) On 9/14/2026 at 1:01 PM, jpatdeleon09 said: I also like the ending live note of All By Myself Noooo! All of the videos from Opening Night were deleted from this channel: https://www.youtube.com/@HenriqueAcquaviva Has anyone downloaded them and could share them on this forum? Edited September 14, 2026 at 06:34 PM by GoldenLeaf Quote
clefurgey Posted September 14, 2026 at 07:35 PM Posted September 14, 2026 at 07:35 PM First, god yes, can we have a live vs lipped topic? That way people who want to analyze every note can do so with others who feel the same. Second, I kind of wish she'd extend the ending of ABM. Going straight from the keychange basically to the last anymore seems a bit rushed IMO. Maybe have the band do another, I don't know what to call it, but have her do one of the ooohs like always then do the ending 'anymore' Third, I love the comment from whoever it was about RC being so much like Rene. I'm so glad she had so much family there. I saw something that said like forty family members came. I saw a video a while back, I think it's just before she goes on. She says she loves someone then says let's go, but that's all I remember. Is this with her crew or the band, does anyone know? 2 Quote my life, my dream, my Céline.
Dancing_Queen Posted September 14, 2026 at 07:42 PM Posted September 14, 2026 at 07:42 PM On 9/14/2026 at 9:35 PM, clefurgey said: I saw a video a while back, I think it's just before she goes on. She says she loves someone then says let's go, but that's all I remember. Is this with her crew or the band, does anyone know? That was RC. They posted it on her socials. https://www.facebook.com/share/v/18TGr18Kuu/ Quote
LukeD Posted September 14, 2026 at 08:05 PM Posted September 14, 2026 at 08:05 PM (edited) On 9/14/2026 at 8:42 PM, Dancing_Queen said: That was RC. They posted it on her socials. https://www.facebook.com/share/v/18TGr18Kuu/ Ηaha I love her goofy modesty ''I think we're sold out tonight''! Sweet Celine, you're sold out every night! Edited September 14, 2026 at 08:05 PM by LukeD 4 Quote
IMCL Posted September 14, 2026 at 08:05 PM Posted September 14, 2026 at 08:05 PM On 9/14/2026 at 4:35 PM, clefurgey said: First, god yes, can we have a live vs lipped topic? That way people who want to analyze every note can do so with others who feel the same. Second, I kind of wish she'd extend the ending of ABM. Going straight from the keychange basically to the last anymore seems a bit rushed IMO. Maybe have the band do another, I don't know what to call it, but have her do one of the ooohs like always then do the ending 'anymore' Third, I love the comment from whoever it was about RC being so much like Rene. I'm so glad she had so much family there. I saw something that said like forty family members came. I saw a video a while back, I think it's just before she goes on. She says she loves someone then says let's go, but that's all I remember. Is this with her crew or the band, does anyone know? I said that he was so much like his father . I am amazed at how much he takes after his dad. He looks after her on the streets of Paris as she interacts with the fans, he accompanies her to the entance of the stage to wish her a good show. She has said that he comments on the show. Well she has said in an interview that Rene was very happy that she was having a boy because this boy would take care of her when he was gone. I guess he was absolutely right. 2 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 14, 2026 at 08:12 PM Posted September 14, 2026 at 08:12 PM Same 😂 https://www.threads.com/share/_nuyJsM8k/ 2 1 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted September 14, 2026 at 08:25 PM Posted September 14, 2026 at 08:25 PM A few songs that I think could work in the spot where "The Chase" is positioned (if the song gets cut) are: - Ten Days - Imperfections - Love Again - Tous les secrets - Les jours comme ça 1 Quote
Macaronie Posted September 14, 2026 at 08:32 PM Posted September 14, 2026 at 08:32 PM Can we not make this another lip or not lip topic pretty please? Didn't we learn anything from the Olympics thread, my previous ones? I love how social media is full of Céline right now. Even folks calling out the negative people criticising her after all she's been through. 4 2 Quote
Abodi2002 Posted September 14, 2026 at 08:36 PM Posted September 14, 2026 at 08:36 PM On 9/14/2026 at 2:31 PM, GoldenLeaf said: Noooo! All of the videos from Opening Night were deleted from this channel: https://www.youtube.com/@HenriqueAcquaviva Has anyone downloaded them and could share them on this forum? I asked them about why the videos were removed. Waiting for a response but this person is kinda hit or miss with that so I don't expect anything. It seems a lot of people's videos are being removed. I wish I could have easily saved them myself, or at least the audio. 4 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 14, 2026 at 08:52 PM Posted September 14, 2026 at 08:52 PM Maybe it was being removed because it will be released in DVD/streaming? 1 Quote
sarit_celine Posted September 14, 2026 at 09:00 PM Posted September 14, 2026 at 09:00 PM Celine must be under huge pressure, knowing people are waiting for "the voice", show after show, that sucks. She is always under a magnifying glass when it comes to singing. At past, out of wanting that Celine won't be mocked with all the lipsyncing issue (Aka Mariah that no one takes her seriously as an artist at this point), I used to criticize her a lot 🤒 it distrubed me deep down inside. Her team should have handled all the arrangements matter long time ago to avoid her making so much effort with her vocal chords and so to avoid using so much lipsynicing on the past, hence it great that she sings on lower key and still sound so darn good and sexy, doesn't lose the Celine essence. Loved the rendition for IACBTMN. Anyway, behind that voice, there is a human being and very humble one, fighting to give the fans - joy, that's behind words, her sacrifice for the fans. If I could come to the show, I will hold a sign showing: "no matter what, we love you". She should see this message before of her eyes on a regular basis. 3 Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
rachel9767 Posted September 14, 2026 at 09:19 PM Posted September 14, 2026 at 09:19 PM On 9/14/2026 at 7:31 PM, GoldenLeaf said: Noooo! All of the videos from Opening Night were deleted from this channel: https://www.youtube.com/@HenriqueAcquaviva Has anyone downloaded them and could share them on this forum? Goshhhh I was doing a YouTube marathon from the concert videos to the best hit, wanna go back to the concert's then found out all were removed.... Whyyyyy😭 I wanna keep looping Ziggy... 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.