manu23 Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:57 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:57 PM So glad to hear she was even better today, can’t wait for Friday! Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:00 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:00 PM someone link me to teh second night stream omgggg esp wally Quote
MaiconSC Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:07 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:07 PM On 9/16/2026 at 6:39 PM, jpatdeleon09 said: I KNEW IT! I’m so glad. Go for the opera Celine! can you imagine if she did something like this during TCWT ??? or before??? omg, I love that little opera improv she did during the recording sessions of Taking Chances, and she wasn't even trying... but at least she's doing what she always wanted now... she deserves it... 2 Quote
Popular Post lyn Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:09 PM Popular Post Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:09 PM Thanks to this forum I made a last minute decision to bring my ipad along and record the whole thing! And now I have a memento of one of the best evenings of my life. My sincere apologies that you can hear that though – I'm screaming with abandon and you'll probably hear my seat mate and I losing our minds over the quality of her voice. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1apJIy0nFYfO8ukQvL7-GiczRxtqgveRQ/view?usp=sharing Hope this works! 4 8 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
Unison Addict Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:11 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:11 PM On 9/17/2026 at 4:06 AM, jpatdeleon09 said: So the setlist has 29 songs, right? The only pre recorded are the ff: POL MHWGO (Climax part only) IACBTMN (except the last part) ABM (except the last note- it’s live) ———————————————————— The “not sure yet” lol Donna Summer song THE REST ARE LIVE! Amazing! So out of 29 songs, only one song is entirely pre recorded. The others are partial. Amazing! Happy to learn that BYLM is live Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:12 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:12 PM On 9/17/2026 at 6:07 AM, MaiconSC said: can you imagine if she did something like this during TCWT ??? or before??? omg, I love that little opera improv she did during the recording sessions of Taking Chances, and she wasn't even trying... but at least she's doing what she always wanted now... she deserves it... True! That session with Ben Moody was amazing! Now, that she’s including this in her concert is for sure a dream come true for her as well. 1 Quote
MaiconSC Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:12 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:12 PM On 9/16/2026 at 7:09 PM, lyn said: Thanks to this forum I made a last minute decision to bring my ipad along and record the whole thing! And now I have a memento of one of the best evenings of my life. My sincere apologies that you can hear that though – I'm screaming with abandon and you'll probably hear my seat mate and I losing our minds over the quality of her voice. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1apJIy0nFYfO8ukQvL7-GiczRxtqgveRQ/view?usp=sharing Hope this works! OMG thank you so very much for sharing!!! the quality is great! 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:13 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:13 PM On 9/17/2026 at 6:11 AM, Unison Addict said: So out of 29 songs, only one song is entirely pre recorded. The others are partial. Amazing! Happy to learn that BYLM is live Yes, BYLM is live but is the donna summer song pre recorded or not? Quote
Tianna31 Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:16 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:16 PM Does anyone know was RC with her tonight when she got back i didnt notice him at the show Quote
anewdayhascome Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:19 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:19 PM Is the livestream still available to watch after the show? I missed the middle part Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
fikus1 Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:19 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:19 PM On 9/17/2026 at 12:09 AM, lyn said: Thanks to this forum I made a last minute decision to bring my ipad along and record the whole thing! And now I have a memento of one of the best evenings of my life. My sincere apologies that you can hear that though – I'm screaming with abandon and you'll probably hear my seat mate and I losing our minds over the quality of her voice. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1apJIy0nFYfO8ukQvL7-GiczRxtqgveRQ/view?usp=sharing Hope this works! OMG! You have no idea what that means to me! Thank you! ❤️ 1 Quote
MaiconSC Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:20 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:20 PM (edited) I compared Je Chanterai from the 2 nights... 100% live !!!! the part: "Je te les dirai 100 000 fois, et ca m'aide tant a vivre"... is a full belt for those who think she lost her voice! and the second night was so much stronger! SHE HIT AN Eb5 BELT !!!!!! and a C5 with vibrato and power.... 😍 oh and a lot of F5 in mixed voice... POWERFUL ONES! Edited September 16, 2026 at 10:26 PM by MaiconSC 1 2 Quote
fikus1 Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:20 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:20 PM On 9/17/2026 at 12:19 AM, anewdayhascome said: Is the livestream still available to watch after the show? I missed the middle part It's gone 🥺 The one on youtube at least Quote
yoyoma88 Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:27 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:27 PM On 9/16/2026 at 5:33 PM, Nmj said: RIHANNA Honestly, Celine is the trailblazer now when it comes to residency. I bet Rihanna will follow suit for having similar short residency in the same arena next 2 Quote
MaxRayÎles Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:29 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:29 PM Guys... I'm so sad the Youtube videos were taken down of the opening night. Especially from Henrique Acquavive. Those were exceptionally good quality... I should've saved them. Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:30 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:30 PM (edited) that often-cited clip of "opera" she did with ben moody is actually pretty bad, her A5's (usually her sweet spot) were really pinched and reached for instead of effortless which makes the current performances even more impressive actually, during the Vegas run she had a ton of beautiful head voice vocalizations during ABM, but ppl always post that poor technique ben moody clip 😕 Edited September 16, 2026 at 10:48 PM by Your_Su_Phu 1 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:32 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:32 PM On 9/16/2026 at 6:27 PM, yoyoma88 said: Honestly, Celine is the trailblazer now when it comes to residency. I bet Rihanna will follow suit for having similar short residency in the same arena next The main question now is .. how will Celine continue doing residency in the future? Back to Vegas in a venue like the Sphere? Or a different destination each year? Quote
ParisFollies Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:44 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:44 PM Wait, no complaints anymore about the bun?! Is everybody feeling okay? 😂 Hope to see some clips tomorrow during the day. ☺️ 2 2 Quote 🇳🇱Amsterdam: 2-6-08, Arnhem: 23-6-17 🇧🇪 Antwerp: 21&22-11-13 + 20&21-6-2016, 🇬🇧 London: 20&21-6-17 + 5-7-2019, Birmingham: 3-8-17 🇫🇷 Lille: 2-7-17, Paris: 9-7-17, 12&19-9-26, 17-10-26, 8&15&29-5-27 🇩🇪 Berlin: 23&24-7-2017 The best is yet to come, encore un soir…
LukeD Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:46 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:46 PM On 9/16/2026 at 11:30 PM, Your_Su_Phu said: that often-cited clip of "opera" she did with ben moody is actually pretty bad, her A5's (usually her sweet spot) were really pinched and reached for instead of effortless which makes the current performances even more impressive actually, during the Vegas run she had a ton of beautiful head voice vocalizations during ABM, but ppl always post that poor technique taking chances clip 😕 Thank you! A million times thank you! I've had this debate years ago in the forum when certain members insisted the Ben Moody clip was proof of Celine singing opera. And I agree. Her current performance is the closest thing she's done to opera. I'm genuinely impressed. She worked hard and she is now living the moment. 3 Quote
Nmj Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:47 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:47 PM On 9/16/2026 at 6:44 PM, ParisFollies said: Wait, no complaints anymore about the bun?! Is everybody feeling okay? 😂 Hope to see some clips tomorrow during the day. ☺️ I think we have to make peace with her never ever again performing with her hair down. The last time was 2020 and it was @TheBobWig 😂 She has been picking buns every time. 3 1 Quote
Popular Post lyn Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:53 PM Popular Post Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:53 PM Oof I just have to write this all down before I forget. Tonight was... incredible. So I went with the intention of giving her as much energy as I could... There were honestly parts last Saturday where the audience was just a little too quiet; slight awkward bits in the transitions, and my whole goal was just to jump and scream my lungs out to let her know just how much we were there for her. I was going to make that first row seat count and she was going to see me swinging my heart out on that tree. And that I did, especially during Chase... just one other guy in my section were singing and dancing along full throttle and giving her all the energy we could. But then by the end... all I could give her was absolute shocked pikachu face. Jaw agape, brows furrowed in absolute confusion as she did the most lithe of runs off into the stratosphere over and over again. I must have looked downright idiotic during MHWGO especially just because I couldn't believe it was live, and the Prayer which is not usually my favourite was just... beautiful. And La Wally was just... sublime. Sure it's her own take on opera, and my God what a take. I just couldn't believe how clean her notes were, and it was super evident it was all live. EUS was probably my favorite of the evening. Absolute perfection, emotion, control. Celine, I completely Do Not Understand how you have done this. What an unimaginable amount of work you have done. I am in absolute awe, downright befuddlement, and bottomless admiration. And then I gave her 🫶 after MHWGO and THEN SHE DID IT BACK TO ME. I can die now guys it's been fun. Seeya. 16 2 2 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
kathyr1 Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:56 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:56 PM i saw both shows livestreamed and i thought tonights show was better. 1 Quote
Abodi2002 Posted September 16, 2026 at 11:01 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 11:01 PM Thank you so much for the audio!!! I hope youtube videos are up somewhat soon. I don't think this day's videos should be taken down because it's not like today's concert was recorded professionally. Celine sounds better from what I heard anyway. Friday might be even better. I think she's still trying to figure out what she can do with her voice. She seemed just slightly more chesty today and she was more stable when she did belt. Her soft tone is still very much in tact! 3 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted September 16, 2026 at 11:29 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 11:29 PM (edited) those covers are really so unnecessary, they should do remixes but of full IA and TTWII, the covers spoil their magic Edited September 16, 2026 at 11:32 PM by anewdayhascome 1 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Popular Post mirage Posted September 16, 2026 at 11:36 PM Popular Post Posted September 16, 2026 at 11:36 PM So I was at the show, and damn she was on fire tonight! Her voice was sooo much better than opening night. She played around with it a lot, adlibs, higher notes. The crowd was much better than it was Saturday. Didn't think we would get all the songs but very happy they didn't cut in the list. Still a few wardrobe changes that slow the show down, they need to think on something if she changes from La Wally to ABM. Tonight after La Wally they gave her roses, and made it look like 'the last song' The snow was still keep falling down. But it takes a long time for her to be back onstage. She was way more comfortable with everything tonight. She really was having fun. LCMM I love this with the choir, she sounded very good on that one Je Chanterai stunning! 8 Quote
MaiconSC Posted September 16, 2026 at 11:37 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 11:37 PM I had to make this video with vocal showcase BECAUSE I'M OBSESSED WITH THIS PERFORMACE... thanks again to "lyn" for sharing this amazing audio... 4 2 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted September 16, 2026 at 11:45 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 11:45 PM (edited) If they wanted go disco and didn't want to have IA in full, bring Incognito.... I really can't stand this song before IA, don't see the point at all and cutting TTWII right after the climax note is a crime Edited September 16, 2026 at 11:51 PM by anewdayhascome 3 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
scielle Posted September 17, 2026 at 12:04 AM Posted September 17, 2026 at 12:04 AM (edited) That’s Valérie Lemercier, isn’t it? I’m so curious if she ever got any feedback from Céline on that film 🫢 Edited September 17, 2026 at 12:05 AM by scielle Quote
MaiconSC Posted September 17, 2026 at 12:04 AM Posted September 17, 2026 at 12:04 AM the last note of ABM was PERFECT tonight 😭 4 Quote
TheBobWig Posted September 17, 2026 at 12:07 AM Posted September 17, 2026 at 12:07 AM On 9/16/2026 at 8:04 PM, scielle said: That’s Valérie Lemercier, isn’t it? I’m so curious if she ever got any feedback from Céline on that film 🫢 I was scrolling fast and thought it was Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. so thank goodness that was wrong. 🤣 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.