george_matei Posted January 25, 2026 at 02:13 PM Posted January 25, 2026 at 02:13 PM Also, 10M followers on Instagram and almost 5M on TikTok. Last week 28M on Facebook after years of being stucked around 27M 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted January 25, 2026 at 05:33 PM Posted January 25, 2026 at 05:33 PM What’s going on with the forum again? Really struggled to log in over the past few days. Kev x 2 Quote
ordinary fan Posted January 26, 2026 at 08:28 AM Posted January 26, 2026 at 08:28 AM What's going on with the forum again? Really struggled to log in over the past few days. Kev xMe too, I hope it's gonna be fixed soon, also the on going issue with the random news threat where I can't post something because I'm always logged out when I click on it Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted January 27, 2026 at 05:11 AM Author Posted January 27, 2026 at 05:11 AM Me too, I hope it's gonna be fixed soon, also the on going issue with the random news threat where I can't post something because I'm always logged out when I click on it Same! That’s why I made Random Topics Part 2 for those having probs in the original Random Topics. I think not only this topic but others too. I think we need an update for this forum. 1 Quote
ordinary fan Posted January 27, 2026 at 10:00 AM Posted January 27, 2026 at 10:00 AM Same! That's why I made Random Topics Part 2 for those having probs in the original Random Topics. I think not only this topic but others too. I think we need an update for this forum.Yeah but still many post in the original random news topic and I miss something haha 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted January 27, 2026 at 05:57 PM Author Posted January 27, 2026 at 05:57 PM Yeah but still many post in the original random news topic and I miss something haha Well, if you want to see the original random topic you just have to sign out and visit as guest lol But I think it would be better for most of the members to just post here since other members can’t see anymore the original random topic. So everyone are updated 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted January 27, 2026 at 05:57 PM Author Posted January 27, 2026 at 05:57 PM Yeah but still many post in the original random news topic and I miss something haha Well, if you want to see the original random topic you just have to sign out and visit as guest lol But I think it would be better for most of the members to just post here since other members can’t see anymore the original random topic. So everyone are updated Quote
ordinary fan Posted January 28, 2026 at 12:40 PM Posted January 28, 2026 at 12:40 PM Well, if you want to see the original random topic you just have to sign out and visit as guest lol But I think it would be better for most of the members to just post here since other members can't see anymore the original random topic. So everyone are updated I do that and visit the original random topic as guest 1 Quote
tshlw Posted January 29, 2026 at 03:20 AM Posted January 29, 2026 at 03:20 AM The Best Gig I Ever Saw: Mia Martina Recalls Céline Dion's Colour of My Love https://www.musicconnection.com/the-best-gig-i-ever-saw-mia-martina-recalls-celine-dions-colour-of-my-love/ 2 Quote 'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.' Celine Dion My Story, My Dream
george_matei Posted January 29, 2026 at 06:15 PM Posted January 29, 2026 at 06:15 PM Any chance to see Celine at the grammys this year? Quote
Nmj Posted January 29, 2026 at 06:49 PM Posted January 29, 2026 at 06:49 PM Any chance to see Celine at the grammys this year? At this point who knows… I don’t think Celine has had a public appearance since Paul McCartney concert like 5-6 months ago?? Quote
Dealhyeur Posted January 29, 2026 at 06:59 PM Posted January 29, 2026 at 06:59 PM An Instagram story by Céline invites us to sign up for the newsletter to receive updates and announcements. Is this a sign? In addition, her website was updated on February 12 to replace “Team Céline” with “Newsletter.” They must have found the access codes from 2020 (lol). 1 Quote
Dreamy Posted January 29, 2026 at 08:19 PM Posted January 29, 2026 at 08:19 PM Hello everyone,I've been thinking about June! Does anyone know if RW is available from that month onwards?Would it be a good month to release a new album?I don't know why I'm thinking about that date. I am just saying that I don't know anything at all. Let's see if we find out more soon.Best wishes to everyone, XXXXX 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted January 29, 2026 at 09:02 PM Posted January 29, 2026 at 09:02 PM Hello everyone,I've been thinking about June! Does anyone know if RW is available from that month onwards?Would it be a good month to release a new album?I don't know why I'm thinking about that date. I am just saying that I don't know anything at all. Let's see if we find out more soon.Best wishes to everyone, XXXXX That’s just a little conspicuous 🤣 Kev x 1 Quote
Nmj Posted January 29, 2026 at 09:31 PM Posted January 29, 2026 at 09:31 PM (edited) Hello everyone,I've been thinking about June! Does anyone know if RW is available from that month onwards?Would it be a good month to release a new album?I don't know why I'm thinking about that date. I am just saying that I don't know anything at all. Let's see if we find out more soon.Best wishes to everyone, XXXXX Here we go…. With the cryptic messages. Somebody remind me, what was the “dreamy” right about before that everyone thinks they know inside info?Also, are you posting in English via translation? Edited January 29, 2026 at 09:33 PM by Nmj Quote
incognito Posted January 29, 2026 at 10:02 PM Posted January 29, 2026 at 10:02 PM An Instagram story by Céline invites us to sign up for the newsletter to receive updates and announcements. Is this a sign? In addition, her website was updated on February 12 to replace “Team Céline” with “Newsletter.” They must have found the access codes from 2020 (lol). I saw that. She probably has a new versatile water bottle line coming out. 1 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted January 29, 2026 at 11:28 PM Posted January 29, 2026 at 11:28 PM I saw that. She probably has a new versatile water bottle line coming out. It’s actually a Stanley thermos, with her name printed in the One Heart font. Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Shamrock_1982 Posted January 31, 2026 at 01:56 PM Posted January 31, 2026 at 01:56 PM Forums back!!!! 2 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted January 31, 2026 at 02:43 PM Posted January 31, 2026 at 02:43 PM One day away from the Grammy’s… Do we think she may make an appearance this year? So much appears to be happening this year, that been said it’s all over the place but a positive change to previous years. We ain’t seen her out in months, she’s more active on socials, that newsletter this week sparked hope of things to come and being a musician and if she has things planned for this year… it would make sense for her to be there this year right! Just glad to the forum is back up in time just incase we need to throw a forum party tomorrow night. 2 Quote
Nmj Posted January 31, 2026 at 02:52 PM Posted January 31, 2026 at 02:52 PM One day away from the Grammy’s… Do we think she may make an appearance this year? So much appears to be happening this year, that been said it’s all over the place but a positive change to previous years. We ain’t seen her out in months, she’s more active on socials, that newsletter this week sparked hope of things to come and being a musician and if she has things planned for this year… it would make sense for her to be there this year right! Just glad to the forum is back up in time just incase we need to throw a forum party tomorrow night. Id love it but honestly I doubt she’ll attend… they are keeping her very under the radar lately for some reason.. higher social media exposure but less in person and that has me wondering why. We also know her social media posts were all filmed on the same day, so I hope her health is good. Quote
KyleVan41 Posted January 31, 2026 at 04:15 PM Posted January 31, 2026 at 04:15 PM One day away from the Grammy’s… Do we think she may make an appearance this year? So much appears to be happening this year, that been said it’s all over the place but a positive change to previous years. We ain’t seen her out in months, she’s more active on socials, that newsletter this week sparked hope of things to come and being a musician and if she has things planned for this year… it would make sense for her to be there this year right! Just glad to the forum is back up in time just incase we need to throw a forum party tomorrow Maybe she’ll show up at Clive Davis party tonight - you know she’s never been invited ! Which is so strange Quote
Nmj Posted January 31, 2026 at 04:35 PM Posted January 31, 2026 at 04:35 PM One day away from the Grammy’s… Do we think she may make an appearance this year? So much appears to be happening this year, that been said it’s all over the place but a positive change to previous years. We ain’t seen her out in months, she’s more active on socials, that newsletter this week sparked hope of things to come and being a musician and if she has things planned for this year… it would make sense for her to be there this year right! Just glad to the forum is back up in time just incase we need to throw a forum party tomorrow Maybe she’ll show up at Clive Davis party tonight - you know she’s never been invited ! Which is so strange I doubt that she hasn’t been invited, I bet she’s been invited and turned it down… remember especially during the early years the party scenes weren’t really her vibe. I’d be willing to bet that she’s been invited multiple times and doesn’t go. Clive was doing press last night and said that he’s invited Bruno Mars so many times and he’s never came, I’d bet the same with Celine. Quote
ryba Posted January 31, 2026 at 04:41 PM Posted January 31, 2026 at 04:41 PM Guys, this forum has been offline for a couple of hours/days. Do we want to make a collective effort and transfer it to another (newer) server? Quote
Dreamy Posted January 31, 2026 at 05:03 PM Posted January 31, 2026 at 05:03 PM Hello everyone, Good idea! How can I/we help? I would like to help, It is time to make it working better, especially now better than ever.Greetings,XXXX Quote
Popular Post Thomas Posted January 31, 2026 at 05:23 PM Popular Post Posted January 31, 2026 at 05:23 PM (edited) Announcement I've been speaking to Vic about the forum issues. The host had some issues migrating the forum to a less busy server, so they had to revert back to the old one to get the forum back online. He has already planned to upgrade us to a new version with better support and a new security certificate, and this will fix the issues with staying logged in, sending messages, searching etc. Hooray! So hang fire, he has already started the process and the forum should start working properly again. Oh and there may even be a new banner....very posh! Edited January 31, 2026 at 05:25 PM by Thomas 12 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted January 31, 2026 at 05:28 PM Posted January 31, 2026 at 05:28 PM Cheers for the update Thomas… looking forward to your new banners 2 Quote
comingback Posted February 1, 2026 at 05:24 AM Posted February 1, 2026 at 05:24 AM https://www.youtube.com/@TheDionFiles/videos Did anyone see the strange AI stories about Celine on YT? Quote
Tricey3115 Posted February 1, 2026 at 04:40 PM Posted February 1, 2026 at 04:40 PM Guys theres one private jet coming from vegas today to LA do we think it could be Celine Quote
KyleVan41 Posted February 1, 2026 at 04:59 PM Posted February 1, 2026 at 04:59 PM Guys theres one private jet coming from vegas today to LA do we think it could be Celine Man it would be nice but there are so many it could be. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.