PuraVida Posted February 13, 2026 at 05:35 PM Posted February 13, 2026 at 05:35 PM I posted this in the News section but I'll post it here as well. Barbie Signature Celine Dion doll 2026 - YouLoveIt.com There appears to be a model number for a Celine Barbie coming sometime this year. No images yet. But New York Toy Fair is this weekend so it could be revealed then. Or, sometime when Mattel creations has their events. So...anyone going to the New York Toy Fair? Quote
rfkavanagh Posted February 13, 2026 at 06:07 PM Posted February 13, 2026 at 06:07 PM My God, I hate this song. Glad I'm not the only one! I don't love the song to begin with, but then Céline's version is absolutely horrific. So plastic and synthetic, slathered in the worst uninspired excesses of Gatica & Roche's R&B-lite production style and devoid of Céline's usual ability to convey emotion. No subtlety, no nuance. She sounds like she's reciting a shopping list. It's one of the few Céline tracks that *really* rubs me the wrong way. She's had a few (but thankfully they're far, far outweighed by everything else). Quote
LukeD Posted February 13, 2026 at 06:16 PM Posted February 13, 2026 at 06:16 PM Still better than Beyonce's version. Quote
DCCeline Posted February 13, 2026 at 06:28 PM Posted February 13, 2026 at 06:28 PM I love Celines version and hate all the others 1 Quote
PuraVida Posted February 13, 2026 at 07:54 PM Posted February 13, 2026 at 07:54 PM The arrangement is what it is, but for me her voice really shines on that song in the tone department. And then she really soars in the high notes, the choices she made remind you of the uniqueness of Celine! Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted February 14, 2026 at 09:35 AM Posted February 14, 2026 at 09:35 AM When do we next think we might see Céline again it’s been months…. * Upcoming fashion week somewhere* Another sports event * A concert* Something else Quote
Nmj Posted February 14, 2026 at 01:36 PM Posted February 14, 2026 at 01:36 PM When do we next think we might see Céline again it’s been months…. * Upcoming fashion week somewhere* Another sports event * A concert* Something else The absence is worrying to be honest… when was her last appearance in June at Paul McCartney?? Quote
comingback Posted February 14, 2026 at 01:44 PM Posted February 14, 2026 at 01:44 PM Yes, the McCartney concert in October 2025 was her last public appearance.She filmed the Autumn videos (Happy Thanksgiving etc.) and the Grinch video for Christmas.I hope she is OK. 1 Quote
ryba Posted February 15, 2026 at 04:21 PM Posted February 15, 2026 at 04:21 PM Wow, this new forum is amazing! 3 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted February 15, 2026 at 04:36 PM Author Posted February 15, 2026 at 04:36 PM (edited) Are we all back to newbie rank? LOL Edited February 15, 2026 at 04:41 PM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
MaiconSC Posted February 15, 2026 at 05:26 PM Posted February 15, 2026 at 05:26 PM 48 minutes ago, jpatdeleon09 said: Are we all back to newbie rank? LOL apparently yes lol I use this forum for more than 15 years.... I'm a newbie 😅 1 2 1 Quote
LukeD Posted February 15, 2026 at 05:33 PM Posted February 15, 2026 at 05:33 PM The new forum looks awesome! Thanks for all your hard work! ❤️ 6 Quote
Popular Post Koolan Posted February 15, 2026 at 05:56 PM Popular Post Posted February 15, 2026 at 05:56 PM 1 hour ago, jpatdeleon09 said: Are we all back to newbie rank? LOL 😊 still working out the kinks, there are so many new changes that I'm confused myself lol 9 1 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
delta Posted February 15, 2026 at 06:32 PM Posted February 15, 2026 at 06:32 PM superbe ce forum j adore votre travail 2 Quote
PuraVida Posted February 15, 2026 at 06:46 PM Posted February 15, 2026 at 06:46 PM “A new day has come… 🎶” I’m sure the new forum layout will attract more people to come (back) to the forum ❤️ Thanks to everyone who worked on this. What a pleasant surprise! 4 Quote
emiliejolie Posted February 15, 2026 at 07:36 PM Posted February 15, 2026 at 07:36 PM 2 hours ago, MaiconSC said: apparently yes lol I use this forum for more than 15 years.... I'm a newbie 😅 14 January was my 20th anniversary as a member and I am a newbie too 🥰 It's so good to feel young !! Very nice work on this forum ! Congratulations 💫 3 2 Quote
tessika Posted February 15, 2026 at 09:20 PM Posted February 15, 2026 at 09:20 PM It looks great! 1 Quote
Koolan Posted February 15, 2026 at 09:25 PM Posted February 15, 2026 at 09:25 PM 1 hour ago, emiliejolie said: 14 January was my 20th anniversary as a member and I am a newbie too 🥰 It's so good to feel young !! Very nice work on this forum ! Congratulations 💫 Yours is updated. The ranks will be updated in a little while after the member login again to the new forum. 1 2 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Printemps Posted February 15, 2026 at 09:36 PM Posted February 15, 2026 at 09:36 PM Thank you very much for the forum update 🥰 1 Quote
CélineI'mAlive Posted February 15, 2026 at 09:42 PM Posted February 15, 2026 at 09:42 PM (edited) 17 minutes ago, Koolan said: Yours is updated. The ranks will be updated in a little while after the member login again to the new forum. Many thanks, Koolan. Will we see you for the forum in others moments or did you loggin only for the update? Edited February 15, 2026 at 09:43 PM by CélineI'mAlive Quote
Koolan Posted February 15, 2026 at 09:49 PM Posted February 15, 2026 at 09:49 PM Just for the update but I'm going to be more active now than before. I still need to go through the members awaiting validation. Many bots registered new accounts. 2 3 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Peppercorn1991 Posted February 15, 2026 at 09:52 PM Posted February 15, 2026 at 09:52 PM 4 hours ago, Koolan said: Just for the update but im going to be more active now than befoe. I still need to go through the members awaiting validation. Many bots registers new accounts. That's good news! Kev x Quote
CélineI'mAlive Posted February 15, 2026 at 09:54 PM Posted February 15, 2026 at 09:54 PM 1 minute ago, Peppercorn1991 said: ¡Eso son buenas noticias! Kev x Yeah! I think the same! 1 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted February 15, 2026 at 09:55 PM Posted February 15, 2026 at 09:55 PM 1 hour ago, Koolan said: Just for the update but I'm going to be more active now than bedore. I still need to go through the members awaiting validation. Many bots registers new accounts. That's fabulous news Koolan! Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Nmj Posted February 15, 2026 at 10:25 PM Posted February 15, 2026 at 10:25 PM 34 minutes ago, Koolan said: Just for the update but I'm going to be more active now than bedore. I still need to go through the members awaiting validation. Many bots registers new accounts. Why haven’t you been active as before? Maybe you could get rid of the crazy people that have been running around lately? 1 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted February 16, 2026 at 01:05 AM Posted February 16, 2026 at 01:05 AM @Koolan The new forum looks great! However, is there any way to change the log in from being our email address, to our username instead? I joined this forum 20 years ago and my email address doesn’t even exist anymore. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 It took a lot of digging to figure out what email address I used all that time ago. 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
LukeD Posted February 16, 2026 at 02:09 AM Posted February 16, 2026 at 02:09 AM (edited) The 'dark mode' is also really cool! I think I actually prefer it to the lighter one. Edited February 16, 2026 at 02:33 AM by LukeD 3 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted February 16, 2026 at 02:33 AM Posted February 16, 2026 at 02:33 AM 23 minutes ago, LukeD said: The 'dark mode' is also really cool! I think I actually prefer to the lighter one. Same! 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Koolan Posted February 16, 2026 at 02:38 AM Posted February 16, 2026 at 02:38 AM 4 hours ago, Nmj said: Why haven’t you been active as before? Maybe you could get rid of the crazy people that have been running around lately? I'll check the reports. 1 hour ago, CelinesDIVO5 said: @Koolan The new forum looks great! However, is there any way to change the log in from being our email address, to our username instead? I joined this forum 20 years ago and my email address doesn’t even exist anymore. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 It took a lot of digging to figure out what email address I used all that time ago. I already set to allow display name and email to login. I was afraid email only may be an issue for some. 2 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Nmj Posted February 16, 2026 at 02:38 AM Posted February 16, 2026 at 02:38 AM 27 minutes ago, LukeD said: The 'dark mode' is also really cool! I think I actually prefer it to the lighter one. 3 minutes ago, CelinesDIVO5 said: Same! I can’t ever get on board with the darker themes, even with my phone I feel for 35 years old that I’m some sort of dinosaur 🦖 because I like the light themes better. Am I getting old??? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.