sarit_celine Posted February 6, 2026 at 03:12 PM Posted February 6, 2026 at 03:12 PM I find it hard to believe that after all this waiting and the build-up they are trying to create that there is not one single new song around the corner. 1 Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
Frenchie Posted February 6, 2026 at 03:50 PM Posted February 6, 2026 at 03:50 PM I was hoping a new song would drop in time for Valentine’s Day with an announcement of a new album coming some time this Spring/Summer. Kinda like they did with FOMO for Courage. Got only one more week for this to happen…. 2 Quote
donpi86 Posted February 6, 2026 at 04:09 PM Posted February 6, 2026 at 04:09 PM Maybe someone can make a new discussion called Celine on Social Media or something like that... it seems it's the only thing we are getting and maybe it deserves more attention than "random topics"... hehehe Quote
dawn Posted February 6, 2026 at 05:13 PM Posted February 6, 2026 at 05:13 PM I was hoping a new song would drop in time for Valentine's Day with an announcement of a new album coming some time this Spring/Summer. Kinda like they did with FOMO for Courage. Got only one more week for this to happen…. For Valentine's Day they will announce the 2026 Love Songs playlist available on Amazon, Apple Music & Spotify Quote
Nmj Posted February 6, 2026 at 05:42 PM Posted February 6, 2026 at 05:42 PM This new TikTok post is kinda blaaaaaah…. And all of the gullible people are gonna think she wears the same outfit with her name on it just in case her SPS, caused her to forget who she is… Quote
sarit_celine Posted February 6, 2026 at 06:23 PM Posted February 6, 2026 at 06:23 PM So the recent video, they are indicating that something indeed is around the corner... 1 Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
KyleVan41 Posted February 6, 2026 at 06:38 PM Posted February 6, 2026 at 06:38 PM So the recent video, they are indicating that something indeed is around the corner... Appears that way ! Quote
mirage Posted February 6, 2026 at 06:44 PM Posted February 6, 2026 at 06:44 PM So the recent video, they are indicating that something indeed is around the corner...Makes you think that right!? Let's hope something definitely is around the corner and that it will be something great for us fans. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk 1 Quote
Nmj Posted February 6, 2026 at 06:44 PM Posted February 6, 2026 at 06:44 PM So the recent video, they are indicating that something indeed is around the corner... Where? Quote
LukeD Posted February 6, 2026 at 07:19 PM Posted February 6, 2026 at 07:19 PM I am sure a new video will come soon! Her IG followers are now up to 10.1m - she gained 600k within January only. Things are just moving slow because of her condition.Called it! 2 Quote
LukeD Posted February 6, 2026 at 07:26 PM Posted February 6, 2026 at 07:26 PM (edited) Where?She asked two artists, Guy Sebastian and James Blunt, if they could write songs for her and she then invited the last artist to do a duet with her. Plus ended the vid ''see you soon, okay?''. Something is coming! Edited February 6, 2026 at 07:26 PM by LukeD 2 Quote
Nmj Posted February 6, 2026 at 07:32 PM Posted February 6, 2026 at 07:32 PM She asked two artists, Guy Sebastian and James Blunt, if they could write songs for her and she then invited the last artist to do a duet with her. Plus ended the vid ''see you soon, okay?''. Something is coming! I’m not trying to be negative, truly not… but sometimes, especially in English, I feels as if Celine says these things in almost an animated and joking way…remember she “asked” Adele for a duet 10 years ago. Quote
comingback Posted February 6, 2026 at 07:38 PM Posted February 6, 2026 at 07:38 PM Did you guys see Mariah at the Olympic Games Opening Ceremony?She sang Volare.Bocelli will also perform.I miss Celine .. Quote
emiliejolie Posted February 6, 2026 at 08:26 PM Posted February 6, 2026 at 08:26 PM She asked two artists, Guy Sebastian and James Blunt, if they could write songs for her and she then invited the last artist to do a duet with her. Plus ended the vid ''see you soon, okay?''. Something is coming! I don't think so. She always act like this. She knows she is the Queen but always act if it would be a privilege to sing a duet or ask a song from another artist ... Again the same hairdo and clothes. Sooo .... 1 Quote
sarit_celine Posted February 6, 2026 at 09:07 PM Posted February 6, 2026 at 09:07 PM Makes you think that right!? Let's hope something definitely is around the corner and that it will be something great for us fans. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk Let's hope so and it made me think like that because of the last phrase of the video Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
sarit_celine Posted February 6, 2026 at 09:11 PM Posted February 6, 2026 at 09:11 PM Where? The last part of the video where she is speaking about one artist and saying that "we can do things, see you soon".All the vibe of this video makes me think this is their way of aheading something new... 1 Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
sarit_celine Posted February 6, 2026 at 09:13 PM Posted February 6, 2026 at 09:13 PM She asked two artists, Guy Sebastian and James Blunt, if they could write songs for her and she then invited the last artist to do a duet with her. Plus ended the vid ''see you soon, okay?''. Something is coming! Yes something is very suspicious with this part isn't it? I mean it doesn't have to be directly with these artistsbut to me it feels that something is already out there waiting to be out with "See you soon". Fingers crossed 1 Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
comingback Posted February 6, 2026 at 09:46 PM Posted February 6, 2026 at 09:46 PM Celine and Metallica LOL We know that you are a Rock chick.James Blunt She asked for a song...Celeste C-C together LOL I never heard of her. I'm getting old . 1 Quote
Nmj Posted February 6, 2026 at 10:06 PM Posted February 6, 2026 at 10:06 PM Yes something is very suspicious with this part isn't it? I mean it doesn't have to be directly with these artistsbut to me it feels that something is already out there waiting to be out with "See you soon". Fingers crossed I thought the “see you soon” was just a way to sign off the video… 2 Quote
Taking Chances Posted February 6, 2026 at 10:44 PM Posted February 6, 2026 at 10:44 PM (edited) I know her asking if these artists would write a song for her is probably just her way of saying she loves them, but I'm hoping it means she is working on a new album. In any case I'm just happy to see her, and I'm happy to see her looking healthy and happy. And I also agree with her, Love On The Brain would be such an amazing Celine song. (Even though I just love Rihanna so much and her version is perfection.) Edited February 6, 2026 at 10:46 PM by Taking Chances Quote
LukeD Posted February 6, 2026 at 10:48 PM Posted February 6, 2026 at 10:48 PM I’m not trying to be negative, truly not… but sometimes, especially in English, I feels as if Celine says these things in almost an animated and joking way…remember she “asked” Adele for a duet 10 years ago.Excuse me but I always thought she meant that! I really think she wanted to do a duet with Adele, but for whatever reason it just did not happen. 2 Quote
LukeD Posted February 6, 2026 at 10:51 PM Posted February 6, 2026 at 10:51 PM (edited) Did you guys see Mariah at the Olympic Games Opening Ceremony?She sang Volare.Bocelli will also perform.I miss Celine ..Yes, and it was very underwhelming. Settles the old debate in terms of who is the most consistent and impactful performer. I mean, as a Celine fan I would like to thank her. Edited February 6, 2026 at 10:52 PM by LukeD Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted February 6, 2026 at 11:30 PM Posted February 6, 2026 at 11:30 PM Her videos from October: Thanks Giving, leading up to Xmas/New Years messages and today’s video, where all filmed months ago in the same room if you look at the pics… so what’s she been doing since October when these videos have been hinting and gaining momentum online over the last month? 1 Quote
Nmj Posted February 6, 2026 at 11:38 PM Posted February 6, 2026 at 11:38 PM Her videos from October: Thanks Giving, leading up to Xmas/New Years messages and today’s video, where all filmed months ago in the same room if you look at the pics… so what’s she been doing since October when these videos have been hinting and gaining momentum online over the last month? So is this her home or all shot at the Palms Hotel… hmm Either way, this could be great news or not… Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted February 6, 2026 at 11:51 PM Posted February 6, 2026 at 11:51 PM Based on this room and her both being filmed on top of the palms and another room in the palms ( the room with the pool table ) wearing the hoody, with the same hair/jewellery, I’m assuming these were all filmed over a few weeks, while she worked at the Palms. Whether that be albums, vocals for the new Mc Cartney movie or vocals for a new show… I’m excited!!! 2 Quote
Nmj Posted February 7, 2026 at 12:35 AM Posted February 7, 2026 at 12:35 AM Based on this room and her both being filmed on top of the palms and another room in the palms ( the room with the pool table ) wearing the hoody, with the same hair/jewellery, I’m assuming these were all filmed over a few weeks, while she worked at the Palms. Whether that be albums, vocals for the new Mc Cartney movie or vocals for a new show… I’m excited!!! I know this sounds “superficial” of me but I really wish they at least brought outfit changes to film these videos. It would give the appeal then that the content is filmed more frequently instead done like a chore. Maybe just me… Quote
CélineI'mAlive Posted February 7, 2026 at 12:50 AM Posted February 7, 2026 at 12:50 AM (edited) I know her asking if these artists would write a song for her is probably just her way of saying she loves them, but I'm hoping it means she is working on a new album. In any case I'm just happy to see her, and I'm happy to see her looking healthy and happy. And I also agree with her, Love On The Brain would be such an amazing Celine song. (Even though I just love Rihanna so much and her version is perfection.)Of course, when he jokes that he’s sending her a voice message, in reality he has an Instagram chat with voice messages open and was talking to someone. Edited February 7, 2026 at 12:51 AM by CélineI'mAlive 1 Quote
Taking Chances Posted February 7, 2026 at 12:53 AM Posted February 7, 2026 at 12:53 AM I know this sounds “superficial” of me but I really wish they at least brought outfit changes to film these videos. It would give the appeal then that the content is filmed more frequently instead done like a chore. Maybe just me… It seems like that's pretty much the way her team does it. Make several types of content videos all shot at the same time, or very close together. Then released at various times. I wish she did more random content, but I'll take what we get. I'm not expecting everything to change, but I am happy she is more on social media. 1 Quote
mebe Posted February 7, 2026 at 01:00 AM Posted February 7, 2026 at 01:00 AM In La Presse in Quebec, there was an article about the 10 moments that stood out for various reasons at the opening ceremony of the Olympics. One of them was: "La fausse Bonne idée La présence de Mariah Carey. Son interprétation plus qu’ordinaire de Volare était à des années-lumière de ce que Céline Dion a accompli à Paris. Elle était tellement figée qu’elle aurait pu figurer dans le tableau des statues de Canova." "The bad idea The presence of Mariah Carey. Her less-than-stellar rendition of Volare was light years away from what Celine Dion achieved in Paris. She was so stiff she could have been part of Canova's statue tableau." Envoyé de mon SM-S931W en utilisant Tapatalk 4 Quote
LukeD Posted February 7, 2026 at 04:07 AM Posted February 7, 2026 at 04:07 AM (edited) The new post has already gathered 2.7m views and 430k likes on TikTok! A more modest reaction on IG, currently at 164k likes! Edited February 7, 2026 at 04:08 AM by LukeD 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.