pat200 Posted February 10, 2026 at 04:25 PM Posted February 10, 2026 at 04:25 PM OMG to anyone comparing Mariah's performance to Celine's. Even though both were playback, but Mariah's was horrible! It sounded like a chipmunk singing and that horrible whistle sounded like a cat dying. Not to mention she was lifeless. No charisma no presence nothing, just a pretty dress. 3 Quote
dawn Posted February 10, 2026 at 06:37 PM Posted February 10, 2026 at 06:37 PM (edited) We have a new message; this time, Céline is talking about The Power of Love.: Edited February 10, 2026 at 06:38 PM by dawn 4 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted February 10, 2026 at 06:53 PM Posted February 10, 2026 at 06:53 PM (edited) Nothing new… rambling… what’s the point of these song throwbacks. I prefer the other videos but she needs to burn the Céline hoody at this point Edited February 10, 2026 at 06:53 PM by Shamrock_1982 2 Quote
Nmj Posted February 10, 2026 at 07:01 PM Posted February 10, 2026 at 07:01 PM (edited) Nothing new… rambling… what’s the point of these song throwbacks. I prefer the other videos but she needs to burn the Céline hoody at this point I don’t know why it bothers me that she’s in the same outfits and videos that were recorded months ago but it does… I think it bothers me because we haven’t seen her in person in months… is she okay? Edited February 10, 2026 at 07:02 PM by Nmj 1 Quote
tshlw Posted February 10, 2026 at 07:05 PM Posted February 10, 2026 at 07:05 PM I don’t know why it bothers me that she’s in the same outfits and videos that were recorded months ago but it does… Yeah stating to feel weird. All these videos being filmed last year and no appearances at all now for months it is a a bit concerning. Also feels like took easy way out doing them all at once, instead of giving us something less scripted and more real.Hopefully leading up to something. 1 Quote 'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.' Celine Dion My Story, My Dream
Shamrock_1982 Posted February 10, 2026 at 07:16 PM Posted February 10, 2026 at 07:16 PM (edited) I don’t know why it bothers me that she’s in the same outfits and videos that were recorded months ago but it does… I think it bothers me because we haven’t seen her in person in months… is she okay? I seen her in person in April and no I feel exactly the same lol…She has more clothes than us all combined on the forum, start practicing costume changes again, especially if these all need to be filmed on the same day. Edited February 10, 2026 at 07:17 PM by Shamrock_1982 1 Quote
Shaun Posted February 10, 2026 at 07:39 PM Posted February 10, 2026 at 07:39 PM She’s recorded whole songs in a night before, whole albums in a week. Of course she recorded all these videos in one afternoon. That’s how she rolls lol. If she got the choice of changing her jumper each time or finishing 2 hours early we know what she’s picking. 2 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
LukeD Posted February 10, 2026 at 08:05 PM Posted February 10, 2026 at 08:05 PM Celine recorded several videos in one take so as to save herself some time. It is perfectly reasonable and not a sign of concern. That said, I would have preferred to hear her talk about deep cuts. Bring something new. 'Refuse to Dance' instead of TPOL, 'Halfway To Heaven' instead of BATB. Would be really nice! Quote
isurrender Posted February 10, 2026 at 08:30 PM Posted February 10, 2026 at 08:30 PM She’s recorded whole songs in a night before, whole albums in a week. Of course she recorded all these videos in one afternoon. That’s how she rolls lol. If she got the choice of changing her jumper each time or finishing 2 hours early we know what she’s picking. There was a time, when she used to dress up for the sake of it and only to come out of her hotel to show her outfit... What bothers me is that it's not like her agenda was full... hahahaShe is more "out there"..but they clearly don't have a clue how socials work. It's all prepared... While social medias is capturing the moment. I don't know, it feels off to me. And on top of it, she doesn't say anything interesting. Not a single fun fact.... 4 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted February 10, 2026 at 08:55 PM Posted February 10, 2026 at 08:55 PM For me - it’s nice to see her talking about her music. So nice to see the album in her hand and that she is looking back on amazing moments. The fact she said I will sing this song for my fans shows something is in the works. Celine might be quiet because she is busy working on things. Let’s see. Kev x 3 Quote
LukeD Posted February 10, 2026 at 08:57 PM Posted February 10, 2026 at 08:57 PM (edited) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2XWJJLzB3s Just wanted to draw your attention to this YT channel discrediting Celine in case you wanted to comment. Will not get into too much detail, but their 1998 analysis of Celine focused only on MHWGO, excluding:S'il Suffisait D'aimerThese Are Special TimesLTAL World Tour'I'm Your Angel' being a Billboard #1Iconic performances (Oscars, Divas Live etc).The commercial dominance of Celine was also dismissed as 'selling plastic'. I am just drawing your attention to this cause I never came across such level of disrespect and bias. For those of you who can't view the link the name of the channel is ''TrendyPOP 90s & 00s Pop Music Analysis'' and the vid ''Madonna VS Celine VS Janet Jackson: 1998s Main Pop Girl''. Edited February 10, 2026 at 09:01 PM by LukeD 2 Quote
KyleVan41 Posted February 10, 2026 at 09:01 PM Posted February 10, 2026 at 09:01 PM She is literally telling us she will sing the power of love again for us. I’m here for it all. Whatever she’s saying ! 4 Quote
Ajax Posted February 10, 2026 at 09:25 PM Posted February 10, 2026 at 09:25 PM (edited) That s all I remember. She s telling us that she is gonna sing again her most demanding song. Well we know there is playback but still. Also this is her trademark to do most of her obligation in the most possible shorten period. From studio recordings to tv apparence and interviews. She always acted like that. But it is true that here it kills a bit the moment and sounds off as social media is more about spontaneity and live moments. Edited February 10, 2026 at 09:26 PM by Ajax Quote
Nmj Posted February 10, 2026 at 10:35 PM Posted February 10, 2026 at 10:35 PM She is literally telling us she will sing the power of love again for us. I’m here for it all. Whatever she’s saying ! She’s been saying that to a couple years in other interviews…. She spoke of BATB like she was currently performing in Vegas and nothing changed. I wonder how much of it is denial and how much is optimism. 1 Quote
Nmj Posted February 10, 2026 at 11:25 PM Posted February 10, 2026 at 11:25 PM Celine recorded several videos in one take so as to save herself some time. It is perfectly reasonable and not a sign of concern. That said, I would have preferred to hear her talk about deep cuts. Bring something new. 'Refuse to Dance' instead of TPOL, 'Halfway To Heaven' instead of BATB. Would be really nice! Yes I know she does the frequent recordings on the same day… on trend for Celine, for me the concern is more to do with we haven’t actually seen Celine publicly since June? At the Paul McCartney concert in Las Vegas. This is the longest stretch where she hasn’t made a public appearance since before the documentary…. That tied in with videos likely filmed in the fall shortly after we saw her last just is odd, I hope she’s well, it would reassuring to even see her a hockey game right now. Quote
Unison Addict Posted February 11, 2026 at 01:03 AM Posted February 11, 2026 at 01:03 AM (edited) For me, it makes sense that she filmed that video in fall around TPOL’s 32nd anniversary and publish it the week of the anniversary of TPOL reached and became her first #1 US hit. She just wanted to look back at her first #1 hit and i think it’s why she made the video. Edited February 11, 2026 at 01:04 AM by Unison Addict Quote
Unison Addict Posted February 11, 2026 at 01:07 AM Posted February 11, 2026 at 01:07 AM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2XWJJLzB3s Just wanted to draw your attention to this YT channel discrediting Celine in case you wanted to comment. Will not get into too much detail, but their 1998 analysis of Celine focused only on MHWGO, excluding:S'il Suffisait D'aimerThese Are Special TimesLTAL World Tour'I'm Your Angel' being a Billboard #1Iconic performances (Oscars, Divas Live etc).The commercial dominance of Celine was also dismissed as 'selling plastic'. I am just drawing your attention to this cause I never came across such level of disrespect and bias. For those of you who can't view the link the name of the channel is ''TrendyPOP 90s & 00s Pop Music Analysis'' and the vid ''Madonna VS Celine VS Janet Jackson: 1998s Main Pop Girl''. Surely the person behind the channel doesn’t know much about Celine or tries to get Celine dragged by her pier’s fans. I’d rather see her not included on any of these rather than her being included but with so much disrespect. 2 Quote
pat200 Posted February 11, 2026 at 05:53 PM Posted February 11, 2026 at 05:53 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2XWJJLzB3s Just wanted to draw your attention to this YT channel discrediting Celine in case you wanted to comment. Will not get into too much detail, but their 1998 analysis of Celine focused only on MHWGO, excluding:S'il Suffisait D'aimerThese Are Special TimesLTAL World Tour'I'm Your Angel' being a Billboard #1Iconic performances (Oscars, Divas Live etc).The commercial dominance of Celine was also dismissed as 'selling plastic'. I am just drawing your attention to this cause I never came across such level of disrespect and bias. For those of you who can't view the link the name of the channel is ''TrendyPOP 90s & 00s Pop Music Analysis'' and the vid ''Madonna VS Celine VS Janet Jackson: 1998s Main Pop Girl''. I gave him a piece of my mind with some facts of her 95-99 era. What do you expect from a delusional lamb? 2 Quote
LukeD Posted February 11, 2026 at 06:28 PM Posted February 11, 2026 at 06:28 PM I gave him a piece of my mind with some facts of her 95-99 era. What do you expect from a delusional lamb?I cannot view any comment with this content. Maybe he blocked you? I know he blocked me for calling him out on his BS last week when he claimed Mariah was the main pop girl of 1997. Quote
ryba Posted February 11, 2026 at 07:22 PM Posted February 11, 2026 at 07:22 PM This VERY SHORT video about TPOL was more than pointless. We learned absolutely zero. She didn't even elaborate or give any new info. What's the point of making a series like this? It is actually a really cool idea in itself, but she talks nonsense, beats around the bush and doesn't give us anything of value. Man, I just can't... 3 Quote
mirage Posted February 11, 2026 at 07:51 PM Posted February 11, 2026 at 07:51 PM She’s been saying that to a couple years in other interviews…. She spoke of BATB like she was currently performing in Vegas and nothing changed. I wonder how much of it is denial and how much is optimism.That did crossed my mind when I saw the video.They make it seem like she will be out to perform soon, or is this some sort of denial and they really want to try? Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk Quote
ivo Posted February 11, 2026 at 09:05 PM Posted February 11, 2026 at 09:05 PM Exactly, it is so strange to here here say things like she still sings those songs but she hasn’t performed 6 years… I hope it is optimism. I am happy with these videos, we have Celine back in our lives in some way. 1 Quote Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017
PuraVida Posted February 12, 2026 at 07:31 AM Posted February 12, 2026 at 07:31 AM (edited) I'm moreso annoyed about how she doesn't talk about the songs that weren't, say, top 5 or top 10 hits. Selfishly, I'd appreciate her to talk about some of the other tracks and maybe tell us something we never heard before. She could do a video where she picks "this song or that song" and go through all her albums. Choosing whichever one she likes best, like genuinely, not the fan-pleasing answer. Edited February 12, 2026 at 07:32 AM by PuraVida 2 Quote
actofcontrition Posted February 13, 2026 at 05:11 AM Posted February 13, 2026 at 05:11 AM Her team just added a live of At last on youtube 2 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted February 13, 2026 at 05:40 AM Posted February 13, 2026 at 05:40 AM Her team just added a live of At last on youtube My God, I hate this song. 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Abodi2002 Posted February 13, 2026 at 05:56 AM Posted February 13, 2026 at 05:56 AM It's a random upload, which I would typically appreciate, but they couldn't even bother uploading it in the correct key. Hoping they fix it soon. 1 Quote
Unison Addict Posted February 13, 2026 at 07:12 AM Posted February 13, 2026 at 07:12 AM Her team just added a live of At last on youtube Gotta say that this is a random upload but nice to have. Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted February 13, 2026 at 08:03 AM Posted February 13, 2026 at 08:03 AM Love it… it was one of my wedding songs Quote
ordinary fan Posted February 13, 2026 at 10:32 AM Posted February 13, 2026 at 10:32 AM It's a random upload, which I would typically appreciate, but they couldn't even bother uploading it in the correct key. Hoping they fix it soon.I thought this performance was in a lower key than the album version? Or is this an issue with the uploading? But then usual when the audio is deeper that it should be, than the music tempo would be also somehow affected right? Quote
Squall Posted February 13, 2026 at 02:35 PM Posted February 13, 2026 at 02:35 PM I posted this in the News section but I'll post it here as well. Barbie Signature Celine Dion doll 2026 - YouLoveIt.com There appears to be a model number for a Celine Barbie coming sometime this year. No images yet. But New York Toy Fair is this weekend so it could be revealed then. Or, sometime when Mattel creations has their events. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.