sarit_celine Posted April 23, 2024 at 04:33 PM Posted April 23, 2024 at 04:33 PM Oh wow, she sang two seconds from 'Run to you' my heart beat went fast, she looks amazing! 1 Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
Céline RO Posted April 23, 2024 at 04:40 PM Posted April 23, 2024 at 04:40 PM So Columbia Records is giving us a new picture? OkayyyyI love this picture though!Give us more!!!! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk Okay she looks stunning! And her voice sounds very promising. Good things will come out of this experience. 1 Quote The best is yet to come...
LukeD Posted April 23, 2024 at 05:00 PM Posted April 23, 2024 at 05:00 PM Honestly, I think the “Eiffel Tower” comment was just one of those things that Céline says which she thinks sounds poetic and nice but with no real meaning. I wouldn’t think much of it. Ok yeah, I hear that too. Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted April 23, 2024 at 05:01 PM Posted April 23, 2024 at 05:01 PM Okay she looks stunning! And her voice sounds very promising. Good things will come out of this experience. She really really does look stunning! Kev x Quote
MaiconSC Posted April 23, 2024 at 05:11 PM Posted April 23, 2024 at 05:11 PM Available again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBtMVlA2TgQ let's give it a lot of views! so lovely and heartwarming this video... and she singing Whitney 2 Quote
Nmj Posted April 23, 2024 at 05:28 PM Posted April 23, 2024 at 05:28 PM Honestly, I think the “Eiffel Tower” comment was just one of those things that Céline says which she thinks sounds poetic and nice but with no real meaning. I wouldn’t think much of it. Probably because she was talking to someone in France via zoom from Las Vegas as was reported how the interview took place. 3 Quote
isurrender Posted April 23, 2024 at 05:46 PM Posted April 23, 2024 at 05:46 PM I think the interview was awkward. It seems like Celine's team gave the questions before. I mean a journalist (a real one at least) wouldn't get Céline's first interview in years and switched to dull questions such as " so when did you start singing?" after 3 questions without any transition. 4 Quote
Céline RO Posted April 23, 2024 at 06:33 PM Posted April 23, 2024 at 06:33 PM Probably because she was talking to someone in France via zoom from Las Vegas as was reported how the interview took place. Yes, exactly. Quote The best is yet to come...
Céline RO Posted April 23, 2024 at 06:44 PM Posted April 23, 2024 at 06:44 PM I think the interview was awkward. It seems like Celine's team gave the questions before. I mean a journalist (a real one at least) wouldn't get Céline's first interview in years and switched to dull questions such as " so when did you start singing?" after 3 questions without any transition. I don’t think so. Céline’s team would have probably preferred a question about the documentary instead of “you’re surely returning to the stage”. The Vogue interviewer obviously asked the questions he/she (and people in general) wanted to ask and I’m grateful for that, and for the fact that for once Céline actually gave precise and relevant answers. It was surprisingly to the point, until the dull questions of course. But keep in mind we don’t know how much of a fan the interviewer is. 1 Quote The best is yet to come...
Nmj Posted April 23, 2024 at 07:16 PM Posted April 23, 2024 at 07:16 PM But wait is there more: or is this something else… https://www.facebook.com/share/p/5xcvx6pVtgHo8CSU/?mibextid=WC7FNe 2 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted April 23, 2024 at 07:22 PM Posted April 23, 2024 at 07:22 PM Honestly, I think the “Eiffel Tower” comment was just one of those things that Céline says which she thinks sounds poetic and nice but with no real meaning. I wouldn’t think much of it. This. Just a cute thing to say because it was Vogue France. 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Céline RO Posted April 23, 2024 at 07:27 PM Posted April 23, 2024 at 07:27 PM But wait is there more: or is this something else… https://www.facebook...mibextid=WC7FNe Looks like the same set, and the same Cass Bird behind the camera. 1 Quote The best is yet to come...
mirage Posted April 23, 2024 at 07:27 PM Posted April 23, 2024 at 07:27 PM (edited) But wait is there more: or is this something else… https://www.facebook.com/share/p/5xcvx6pVtgHo8CSU/?mibextid=WC7FNe I think they show many pictures, since today we also got a new one from Columbia Records, so who knows when they will release them Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk Edited April 23, 2024 at 07:29 PM by mirage 1 Quote
Thomas Posted April 23, 2024 at 08:20 PM Posted April 23, 2024 at 08:20 PM Hopefully we get this one in better quality soon also. 3 Quote
mirage Posted April 23, 2024 at 08:30 PM Posted April 23, 2024 at 08:30 PM This collage contains another new picture! https://www.instagram.com/p/C6Hg-Z6ohcK/?igsh=YzE2bW9qamx6bGN4 Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk 1 Quote
mirage Posted April 23, 2024 at 08:45 PM Posted April 23, 2024 at 08:45 PM From the TV program C A Vous! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk 2 Quote
No1IrishFan Posted April 23, 2024 at 08:48 PM Posted April 23, 2024 at 08:48 PM From the TV program C A Vous! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk I would have loveeeeeed more pics with the long hair 🥰 2 Quote
karatedude317 Posted April 23, 2024 at 09:07 PM Posted April 23, 2024 at 09:07 PM I would have loveeeeeed more pics with the long hair 🥰There is one more with the long hair that’s not shown, but I agree! I love the longer hair and if it’s short, I liked how it was in 2016/2017, wavy/curled 2 Quote
karatedude317 Posted April 23, 2024 at 09:37 PM Posted April 23, 2024 at 09:37 PM I’m on vacay in Arizona at a restaurant, and two Celine songs played in a row, WDMHBN and BYLM. After her diagnosis, hearing her sing would make me sad. After the last few months and especially today, hearing her songs brings me joy and the hope that we’ve not heard or seen the last of her 4 Quote
queenofvegas Posted April 23, 2024 at 11:06 PM Posted April 23, 2024 at 11:06 PM https://m.facebook.c...606948074800473 New picture. Kev x I think this is the best one so far. That color looks so good on her. I just wish she had a better hairstyle. Quote
queenofvegas Posted April 23, 2024 at 11:11 PM Posted April 23, 2024 at 11:11 PM Is it just me or does her face look a bit uncanny in some of the photos? I'm not a fan of the editing done to her face. Quote
scielle Posted April 23, 2024 at 11:38 PM Posted April 23, 2024 at 11:38 PM Nice post from the director of the video: https://www.instagram.com/p/C6H1v0CtzUX/?igsh=ZG8yanB0MTJ6NGh1 Quote
scielle Posted April 24, 2024 at 12:11 AM Posted April 24, 2024 at 12:11 AM Nice post from the director of the video: https://www.instagram.com/p/C6H1v0CtzUX/?igsh=ZG8yanB0MTJ6NGh1 Hm, well, looks like she deleted it. Anyway, here’s another interview with a (different) Vogue editor, once again saying lovely things (and more Olympic speculation/ wishful thinking): https://youtu.be/PpMBUeXds3A?si=F7QhaBFh1Ig9qxLY 3 Quote
Nmj Posted April 24, 2024 at 12:34 AM Posted April 24, 2024 at 12:34 AM Hm, well, looks like she deleted it. Anyway, here’s another interview with a (different) Vogue editor, once again saying lovely things (and more Olympic speculation/ wishful thinking): https://youtu.be/PpMBUeXds3A?si=F7QhaBFh1Ig9qxLY I know she hasn’t beaten this disease. But how poignant would it be if the Olympics ( in France) of all places, is her first official return to the “stage” and perform. The Olympics are about perseverance and hard work both of which Celine has always had and showed, now more than ever after basically telling us she has to train like an “athlete”. 1 Quote
karatedude317 Posted April 24, 2024 at 12:37 AM Posted April 24, 2024 at 12:37 AM How amazing would it be if after they played her voiceover video, she came out unannounced singing the power of the dream? 😂 4 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted April 24, 2024 at 12:44 AM Posted April 24, 2024 at 12:44 AM How amazing would it be if after they played her voiceover video, she came out unannounced singing the power of the dream? 😂 Wow that would be a moment!! Kev x Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted April 24, 2024 at 12:45 AM Posted April 24, 2024 at 12:45 AM Anyone else changed their phone background to a Vogue picture? Kev x 2 Quote
scielle Posted April 24, 2024 at 12:52 AM Posted April 24, 2024 at 12:52 AM (edited) How amazing would it be if after they played her voiceover video, she came out unannounced singing the power of the dream? 😂Why would they play a Team Canada video and a song specifically written for another ceremony 28 years ago? The Olympics are about perseverance and hard work both of which Celine has always had and showed, now more than ever after basically telling us she has to train like an “athlete”.I mean, I’ve been secretly hoping for it all along, knowing it’s the longest of long shots, and long before the recent speculation. I just love the Olympics and what it represents. Yes, the IOC has many issues, and no, I don’t normally watch sports at all. But there’s something pure and beautiful about the Olympic ideal. I was lucky enough to be a volunteer performer for the London 2012 opening and it was such a life highlight, standing right there by the flame as it was lit. And as a Canadian I love it when Celine represents us on a global stage. It would be just magical to see her back in that context. She’s beloved in France and around the world like few are. She has repped the French language on the global culture stage for decades. And with her recent struggles… it’s just such a perfect fit. And in many ways, I think she approached her job like an athlete all along anyway. (Probably ever since she saw Nadia in Montreal and wanted to ge a gymnast!🤸)So, much as it’s probably still a pipe dream… I’ll keep dreaming away. Edited April 24, 2024 at 01:06 AM by scielle 5 Quote
scielle Posted April 24, 2024 at 02:13 AM Posted April 24, 2024 at 02:13 AM Nice read from Lainey: https://www.laineygossip.com/celine-dion-is-grateful-refusing-to-live-with-regret-emotional-vogue-france-cover-interview-pure-celine/78077 3 Quote
scielle Posted April 24, 2024 at 02:36 AM Posted April 24, 2024 at 02:36 AM An interview with the interviewer: https://www.tvanouvelles.ca/2024/04/23/celine-dion-franche-a-laise-et-decontractee-pense-le-journaliste-qui-la-interviewe-pour-vogue Yes, the questions were pre-planned but he says it wasn’t as rigid as he expected. It took just over a hour, done via video from her home in Vegas, about a month ago. (Though this doesn’t seem like someone who knows her well if he’s surprised by her randomly breaking into song!) “«C’était une demande de Céline Dion, elle voulait communiquer avec son public francophone, donc elle est allée voir Vogue pour dire qu’elle voulait parler et s’exprimer sur sa condition physique», a ainsi souligné le journaliste français. Si l’entrevue était préparée dans un cadre strict, il a eu la surprise de voir une Céline décontractée et relaxe. […] Ce dernier a expliqué que l’entrevue devait suivre un plan bien précis avec des questions préétablies. «Je pensais que ça allait être vraiment rigide et en fait, ça ne l’était pas du tout, elle est partie dans tous les sens, elle s’est mise à chanter pour répondre à des questions, enfin c’était vraiment très libre», a-t-il ainsi précisé.” Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.