stevo Posted April 22, 2024 at 01:28 PM Posted April 22, 2024 at 01:28 PM Just an hour and a half to wait before the reveal! https://www.instagram.com/p/C6B-mbFMwqn/?igsh=MXJ4NWUzaDU2aHhsYQ%3D%3D https://www.instagram.com/p/C6BzMxRIVwC/ Quote
Davey84 Posted April 22, 2024 at 02:08 PM Posted April 22, 2024 at 02:08 PM hopefully you're right and I don't have to adjust the topic title 2 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Nmj Posted April 22, 2024 at 02:09 PM Posted April 22, 2024 at 02:09 PM hopefully you're right and I don't have to adjust the topic title Too many variables and spoilers are there for it NOT to be Celine, and plus it’s her unless someone stole her legs and pasted them on someone else. 3 Quote
mirage Posted April 22, 2024 at 02:20 PM Posted April 22, 2024 at 02:20 PM This post from the redheads last week says it all now. With everything we know.At that moment I thought it was just another wishful thinking,but now it makes sense haha https://www.instagram.com/p/C5qVg9BIEIj/?igsh=MThwOWtucGQ4bW90OQ== Paris-Vogue-Celinesback Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk 1 Quote
stevo Posted April 22, 2024 at 02:20 PM Author Posted April 22, 2024 at 02:20 PM hopefully you're right and I don't have to adjust the topic title I am giddy with the excitement of it…40 mins to go! 2 Quote
No1IrishFan Posted April 22, 2024 at 02:32 PM Posted April 22, 2024 at 02:32 PM 30 mins! I have a work call at 4 so will be late to the party. 1 Quote
mirage Posted April 22, 2024 at 02:36 PM Posted April 22, 2024 at 02:36 PM I am giddy with the excitement of it40 mins to go!Refreshing all the socials!!! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk Quote
celinebigfan Posted April 22, 2024 at 02:37 PM Posted April 22, 2024 at 02:37 PM 20 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote
Davey84 Posted April 22, 2024 at 02:39 PM Posted April 22, 2024 at 02:39 PM It's almost like we know there's a tour announcement coming... I SOOOOOOOOOOOOO hope we won't be disappointed!! 4 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
A new day... Posted April 22, 2024 at 02:50 PM Posted April 22, 2024 at 02:50 PM We're all in for the biggest disappointment of the month if it's not her 10 minutes to go! 3 Quote
mirage Posted April 22, 2024 at 02:52 PM Posted April 22, 2024 at 02:52 PM We're all in for the biggest disappointment of the month if it's not her 10 minutes to go!At least we're in it together! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk Quote
stevo Posted April 22, 2024 at 02:55 PM Author Posted April 22, 2024 at 02:55 PM Shall we go for it?! 3 Quote
Davey84 Posted April 22, 2024 at 02:56 PM Posted April 22, 2024 at 02:56 PM There were nights when the wind was so coldThat my body froze in bedIf I just listened to it right outside the windowThere were days when the sun was so cruelThat all the tears turned to dustAnd I just knew my eyes were drying up forever (forever)I finished crying in the instant that you leftAnd I can't remember where or when or howAnd I banished every memory you and I had ever madeBut when you touch me like thisAnd you hold me like thatI just have to admit that it's all coming back to meWhen I touch you like thisAnd I hold you like thatIt's so hard to believe, but it's all coming back to meIt's all coming back, it's all coming back to me now 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
mirage Posted April 22, 2024 at 02:58 PM Posted April 22, 2024 at 02:58 PM https://www.instagram.com/p/C6EWM-ao23D/?igsh=MXVyc3Z4Z3RtNm04NA== It's celineeeee Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk 3 Quote
Davey84 Posted April 22, 2024 at 03:00 PM Posted April 22, 2024 at 03:00 PM WHOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! May I be the first to complain about the bob line tho! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
A new day... Posted April 22, 2024 at 03:01 PM Posted April 22, 2024 at 03:01 PM Her wig will go on (and on and on and on) Can't wait to see the new pics and read the interview though! 1 Quote
mirage Posted April 22, 2024 at 03:01 PM Posted April 22, 2024 at 03:01 PM CelineDion is the cover star of our May issue. “We couldn’t quite believe that Céline Dion was to be the star of our May issue. What a gift! Everything about her is so genuine, so real. Her sincerity, her humor, her love, and the surprising paradox of her being an international star with such disarming, down-to-earth charm. Céline is making her comeback tentatively, one day at a time, but with admirable determination. She is a vocalist behaving like an athlete! We will be waiting to hear her voice and its perfection, that we have missed. We will be overjoyed to hear it again.” @Sylvia_Jorif. Available on newsstands and online on April 24. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk 6 Quote
Popular Post stevo Posted April 22, 2024 at 03:01 PM Author Popular Post Posted April 22, 2024 at 03:01 PM SHE LOOKS F U C K I N G amazing! 9 Quote
celinebigfan Posted April 22, 2024 at 03:02 PM Posted April 22, 2024 at 03:02 PM It's her!!! Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote
Davey84 Posted April 22, 2024 at 03:03 PM Posted April 22, 2024 at 03:03 PM The other picture is also very cool!! https://www.instagram.com/p/C6EWceLIj6Z/ 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Peppercorn1991 Posted April 22, 2024 at 03:05 PM Posted April 22, 2024 at 03:05 PM Wow!! Amazing!! She looks beautiful and youthful! Though I see two covers above - which one is it? Kev x Quote
Davey84 Posted April 22, 2024 at 03:06 PM Posted April 22, 2024 at 03:06 PM Wow!! Amazing!! She looks beautiful and youthful! Though I see two covers above - which one is it? Kev x Maybe they'll have 2 different covers? both are posted by Vogue France. 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
mirage Posted April 22, 2024 at 03:08 PM Posted April 22, 2024 at 03:08 PM She’s back! @CelineDion is making her big comeback on the cover of our May issue. "I’m honored to be doing a photo shoot for Vogue France. I’m very proud that, at 55, I’ve been asked to reveal my beauty. But what is beauty? Beauty is you, it’s me, it’s what’s inside, it’s our dreams, it’s today. Today, I’m a woman who is feeling strong and positive about the future. One day at a time." - Céline Dion.Available on newsstands and online on 24 April. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk 4 Quote
Dancing_Queen Posted April 22, 2024 at 03:12 PM Posted April 22, 2024 at 03:12 PM WHAT A GODDESS OMFG 🔥🔥🔥 4 Quote
ordinary fan Posted April 22, 2024 at 03:13 PM Posted April 22, 2024 at 03:13 PM Omg :w00t: :w00t: Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted April 22, 2024 at 03:14 PM Posted April 22, 2024 at 03:14 PM https://www.vogue.fr/article/celine-dion-may-2024-issue-cover-vogue-france Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
comingback Posted April 22, 2024 at 03:15 PM Posted April 22, 2024 at 03:15 PM (edited) WOW, that pic reminds me on the Calvin Klein commercials from the 90s🙂. Edited April 22, 2024 at 03:16 PM by comingback Quote
Dancing_Queen Posted April 22, 2024 at 03:15 PM Posted April 22, 2024 at 03:15 PM (edited) DELETE Edited April 22, 2024 at 03:15 PM by Dancing_Queen Quote
pepillo90 Posted April 22, 2024 at 03:16 PM Posted April 22, 2024 at 03:16 PM Thaat's so awesome! But comeback for what? Music? Fashion...? The media? Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.