DionFanAlways Posted October 17, 2019 at 09:57 AM Posted October 17, 2019 at 09:57 AM (edited) I just really re-read the title of this topic and it made me chuckle. Snippet of a new still un-named track saying "play me like a love song" the word "saying" really made me laugh. We know so little still. I can't wait for this song. Edited October 17, 2019 at 09:58 AM by DionFanAlways 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Ronny83 Posted October 17, 2019 at 12:25 PM Posted October 17, 2019 at 12:25 PM I just really re-read the title of this topic and it made me chuckle. Snippet of a new still un-named track saying "play me like a love song" the word "saying" really made me laugh. We know so little still. I can't wait for this song. Better now? LOL 3 Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
mirage Posted October 17, 2019 at 12:27 PM Posted October 17, 2019 at 12:27 PM Hahah I think that if it's not on there... This forum will have another meltdown Better now? LOL 4 Quote
CSCfan Posted October 17, 2019 at 12:50 PM Posted October 17, 2019 at 12:50 PM Better now? LOL No, better delete this topic Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
DionFanAlways Posted October 17, 2019 at 01:38 PM Posted October 17, 2019 at 01:38 PM Better now? LOL Love ya! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Alex_Incognito Posted October 17, 2019 at 01:45 PM Posted October 17, 2019 at 01:45 PM Has anyone thought that maybe this is actually a clip from the long-awaited song "Strawberry, Chocolate, Cheese, and Nut"? 3 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
stevo Posted October 17, 2019 at 02:11 PM Posted October 17, 2019 at 02:11 PM Has anyone thought that maybe this is actually a clip from the long-awaited song "Strawberry, Chocolate, Cheese, and Nut"? Or music for the advert for the Versatile Water Bottle 2020 4 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted October 17, 2019 at 02:48 PM Posted October 17, 2019 at 02:48 PM (edited) Has anyone thought that maybe this is actually a clip from the long-awaited song "Strawberry, Chocolate, Cheese, and Nut"? it’s been in production a while now... Edited October 17, 2019 at 02:49 PM by DionFanAlways 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
smw Posted October 17, 2019 at 06:23 PM Posted October 17, 2019 at 06:23 PM I love how much attention this song is getting! It was a beautiful snippet. If not on the album, I hope it comes out at some point soon! 1 Quote
jolo87 Posted October 17, 2019 at 07:08 PM Posted October 17, 2019 at 07:08 PM Does anyone else hear "lovers never die" in that garbled ascending run at the end of the snippet? Quote
Ukrfan Posted October 17, 2019 at 07:40 PM Posted October 17, 2019 at 07:40 PM Does anyone else hear "lovers never die" in that garbled ascending run at the end of the snippet? Unfortunately, I hear "tonight" rather than "die". Quote
AdrienneM Posted October 17, 2019 at 07:50 PM Posted October 17, 2019 at 07:50 PM I hear “stay within you arms doba dom and die dooooo” personally 1 Quote
maria_k Posted October 17, 2019 at 08:09 PM Posted October 17, 2019 at 08:09 PM I hear "stay within you arms doba dom and die dooooo" personallyit's ' nothing will divide us'.I think closer to the album release, having bigger anticipation, we will be able to hear all other titles in this snippet 2 Quote
fred Posted October 17, 2019 at 08:16 PM Author Posted October 17, 2019 at 08:16 PM it is indeed. But what does she sing after that: "I love it, be broken"???it's ' nothing will divide us'. Quote Peace and love to all.
maria_k Posted October 17, 2019 at 08:21 PM Posted October 17, 2019 at 08:21 PM it is indeed. But what does she sing after that: "I love it, be broken"???'our looove can't be brooken' C'mon guys it's not Celine's worst pronunciation haha 1 Quote
Chantemoi Posted October 18, 2019 at 02:08 PM Posted October 18, 2019 at 02:08 PM (edited) 'our looove can't be brooken' C'mon guys it's not Celine's worst pronunciation haha It’s not kind to ridicule people about this... especially since English isn’t everyone’s first language. In fact, it is my first language, and even I had a hard time understanding this songs lyrics too. If it was cut and dried, we wouldn’t be having this conversation at all. (I know you’re joking, but someone might read your post and take offense) Edited October 18, 2019 at 02:09 PM by Chantemoi 1 Quote
ehild Posted October 18, 2019 at 03:21 PM Posted October 18, 2019 at 03:21 PM Does anyone else hear "lovers never die" in that garbled ascending run at the end of the snippet?At first I thought so but it's the word tonight. Lover's Never Die would fit some of the arrangement of this song...."stay within your arms, lover's never die...." I know from what we've heard that's not the exact line, just using that to showcase my point.I can hear that flow with the phrasing of the title assuming that's what it is. 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
maria_k Posted October 18, 2019 at 03:33 PM Posted October 18, 2019 at 03:33 PM It's not kind to ridicule people about this... especially since English isn't everyone's first language. In fact, it is my first language, and even I had a hard time understanding this songs lyrics too. If it was cut and dried, we wouldn't be having this conversation at all. (I know you're joking, but someone might read your post and take offense) oh yes, just joking, I'm far from being an expert an English and maybe this even helps to understand lyrics in the case like this, and I wrote the message having in mind the word 'story' from Unfinished songs 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted October 18, 2019 at 03:55 PM Posted October 18, 2019 at 03:55 PM At first I thought so but it's the word tonight. Lover's Never Die would fit some of the arrangement of this song...."stay within your arms, lover's never die...." I know from what we've heard that's not the exact line, just using that to showcase my point.I can hear that flow with the phrasing of the title assuming that's what it is. “Stay within your arms, nothing will divide us...” 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted October 22, 2019 at 03:47 AM Posted October 22, 2019 at 03:47 AM So... since we can see the songwriters now. Maybe this song is for the next album? Quote
noyau Posted October 22, 2019 at 07:08 AM Posted October 22, 2019 at 07:08 AM (edited) So... since we can see the songwriters now. Maybe this song is for the next album? At least I'm pretty sure that "Lovers never die" is not "Play me like a love song"! I just checked the songwriters (Johan Carlsson/Ross Golan/Daniel Wilson) and that song will be more likely an up-tempo song... But maybe I'm wrong, if someone can make a deeper investigation.... (like listening to all the songs they wrote ^^) Edited October 22, 2019 at 07:08 AM by noyau 2 Quote ***I speak French, sorry for my mistakes in English. I would be very happy if you write me a private message to tell me when I make mistakes, as I want to improve my English***
Ukrfan Posted October 22, 2019 at 12:32 PM Posted October 22, 2019 at 12:32 PM So... since we can see the songwriters now. Maybe this song is for the next album? But we did not know the songwriters for PMLALS, did we? Quote
A new day... Posted October 22, 2019 at 12:57 PM Posted October 22, 2019 at 12:57 PM (edited) We know that girl Irit owns a production studio. So maybe she had nothing to do with producing the song and that's why her name does not appear anywhere? Or maybe they're so clever that when they realized how we are now eager to hear that song they've decided to withdraw it to include it later next year on a re-release of the album. And by the way, I'm fully aware that we're just trying to find excuses to delay the moment we'll eventually learn the song is not on the album lol. Edited October 22, 2019 at 12:59 PM by A new day... 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted October 22, 2019 at 01:07 PM Posted October 22, 2019 at 01:07 PM It’s got to be included. I mean her pause when someone mentioned they were looking forward to it was so telling. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Tom_London_Fan Posted October 22, 2019 at 01:08 PM Posted October 22, 2019 at 01:08 PM I really believe the song is called PMLALS, it’s too repeated to much for it not to be, even in that short snippet. I don’t think it’s on the album, like mentioned before, probably held back for next year (maybe for the release of the Bond movie) wishful thinking...however I’m sure let’s lots of gems that didn’t make it on this edition of the album. 4 Quote
Jeanette Posted October 22, 2019 at 01:09 PM Posted October 22, 2019 at 01:09 PM At least I'm pretty sure that "Lovers never die" is not "Play me like a love song"! I just checked the songwriters (Johan Carlsson/Ross Golan/Daniel Wilson) and that song will be more likely an up-tempo song... But maybe I'm wrong, if someone can make a deeper investigation.... (like listening to all the songs they wrote ^^) This is the song that Ross King described as “like a Bond song”, on Lorraine so I very much doubt it’s uptempo 3 Quote
noyau Posted October 22, 2019 at 01:13 PM Posted October 22, 2019 at 01:13 PM This is the song that Ross King described as "like a Bond song", on Lorraine so I very much doubt it's uptempo Oh yes I forgot that information, thank you ^^ 2 Quote ***I speak French, sorry for my mistakes in English. I would be very happy if you write me a private message to tell me when I make mistakes, as I want to improve my English***
maria_k Posted October 22, 2019 at 01:19 PM Posted October 22, 2019 at 01:19 PM And by the way, I'm fully aware that we're just trying to find excuses to delay the moment we'll eventually learn the song is not on the album lol. I'll riot then lol, even if it's premature to judge from a snippet, this could be one of the best english songs Celine recorded since ANDHC era. I showed the snippet to a couple of friends and they asked to remind when it's out, they really liked it. Maybe they will hold it to release it after, together with EUS video 2 Quote
Javito Posted October 22, 2019 at 01:24 PM Posted October 22, 2019 at 01:24 PM We'll have 237 pages asking if "Play Me Like A Love Song" is this or that other title, and if it will be included on the album? Guys, there are hundreds and hundreds of songs out there whose refrain and the most repeated word or phrase in the song is NOT the title of the song. Don't panic just yet 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
mirage Posted October 22, 2019 at 03:05 PM Posted October 22, 2019 at 03:05 PM Omg that just had nothing to do with it. She had absolutely no clue what he was talking about It’s got to be included. I mean her pause when someone mentioned they were looking forward to it was so telling. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.