CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 9, 2019 at 06:59 PM Posted July 9, 2019 at 06:59 PM I agree! Not to mention Celine has good enunciation on Call The Man, on this new song she doesn’t. Comparing anything from FIY and LTAL with this new song is like comparing apples with oranges. The audio quality is not the greatest on that clip. We can’t be sure what her enunciation is actually like. 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
sarit_celine Posted July 11, 2019 at 10:13 PM Posted July 11, 2019 at 10:13 PM I can't wait to hear the complete version, I must to know who wrote/composed that masterpiece! 2 Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
sarit_celine Posted July 11, 2019 at 10:17 PM Posted July 11, 2019 at 10:17 PM I agree! Not to mention Celine has good enunciation on Call The Man, on this new song she doesn't. Comparing anything from FIY and LTAL with this new song is like comparing apples with oranges. She might be sound like she is mumbling something.. but she sings from her heart, this is what I'm looking for this is the real deal. She sings that song in such a melodically, genius way and that what counts to me. 1 Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
fred Posted July 11, 2019 at 11:21 PM Author Posted July 11, 2019 at 11:21 PM I think the songwriter is the woman sitting there wearing sun glasses in the dark. Anyone knows who she is? 1 Quote Peace and love to all.
Popular Post fred Posted July 13, 2019 at 12:52 AM Author Popular Post Posted July 13, 2019 at 12:52 AM (edited) Ok guys "news" here (if I haven't missed it being discussed elsewhere): Thanks to this clip https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC7wWLq6Hvk I saw that the name of the woman in the glasses is Irit TenHengel. Went to her insta and she's involved in music somehow. Scrolled through her insta and found a pic of her in the studio with Humberto Gatica https://www.instagram.com/p/BwyhMxEHx4i/?hl=sv saying the've been working togheter (april 28th). Now rumour from me (if no one has decoded it before me): This song is co-created with Dianne Warren (I thought this song had some Warren sugar in it!) and another woman called Bonnie Greenberg. Bonnie seems to be in the movie industry and they have created somthing together for a soundtrack. Irit posted vaguely about this just days before she posted the pic with Humberto (april 25th and 26th https://www.instagram.com/p/BwsKpNHHf4x/?hl=sv and https://www.instagram.com/p/BwtYX9LHRB5/?hl=sv). Conclusion: Play Me Like A Love Song is co-created (or created) by Dianne Warren and is going to be featured on a soundtrack. If this is true my first feel that this was a soundtrack song was correct. �� Now go on and applaud or debunk my theory! Edit: Damn!!! The soundtrack thing seems to be for this : https://www.instagram.com/p/BwllYWeHBHr/?hl=sv But perhaps it still doesn't rule out that Céline's involved too. What do you think? Edited July 13, 2019 at 12:57 AM by fred 8 Quote Peace and love to all.
GoldenLeaf Posted July 13, 2019 at 03:03 AM Posted July 13, 2019 at 03:03 AM (edited) Ok guys "news" here (if I haven't missed it being discussed elsewhere): Thanks to this clip https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC7wWLq6Hvk I saw that the name of the woman in the glasses is Irit TenHengel. Went to her insta and she's involved in music somehow. Scrolled through her insta and found a pic of her in the studio with Humberto Gatica https://www.instagram.com/p/BwyhMxEHx4i/?hl=sv saying the've been working togheter (april 28th). Now rumour from me (if no one has decoded it before me): This song is co-created with Dianne Warren (I thought this song had some Warren sugar in it!) and another woman called Bonnie Greenberg. Bonnie seems to be in the movie industry and they have created somthing together for a soundtrack. Irit posted vaguely about this just days before she posted the pic with Humberto (april 25th and 26th https://www.instagram.com/p/BwsKpNHHf4x/?hl=sv and https://www.instagram.com/p/BwtYX9LHRB5/?hl=sv). Conclusion: Play Me Like A Love Song is co-created (or created) by Dianne Warren and is going to be featured on a soundtrack. If this is true my first feel that this was a soundtrack song was correct. �� Now go on and applaud or debunk my theory! Edit: Damn!!! The soundtrack thing seems to be for this : https://www.instagram.com/p/BwllYWeHBHr/?hl=sv But perhaps it still doesn't rule out that Céline's involved too. What do you think?I’m not one bit surprised about Diane Warren :Considering that ''Play Me Like A Love Song'' (if this is the title of the snippet) is bland and depressing, I wouldn't be suprised if it was written by Eg White, Linda Perry or Diane Warren. http://www.celinedionforum.com/topic/53730-new-english-album-courage-2019/page__st__11670#entry2343089 ...and now that the song seems to be for a soundtrack, I really hope it won’t be part of Celine’s new album. Edited July 13, 2019 at 03:10 AM by GoldenLeaf Quote
sarit_celine Posted July 13, 2019 at 05:37 AM Posted July 13, 2019 at 05:37 AM Ok guys "news" here (if I haven't missed it being discussed elsewhere): Thanks to this clip https://m.youtube.co...h?v=ZC7wWLq6Hvk I saw that the name of the woman in the glasses is Irit TenHengel. Went to her insta and she's involved in music somehow. Scrolled through her insta and found a pic of her in the studio with Humberto Gatica https://www.instagra...hMxEHx4i/?hl=sv saying the've been working togheter (april 28th). Now rumour from me (if no one has decoded it before me): This song is co-created with Dianne Warren (I thought this song had some Warren sugar in it!) and another woman called Bonnie Greenberg. Bonnie seems to be in the movie industry and they have created somthing together for a soundtrack. Irit posted vaguely about this just days before she posted the pic with Humberto (april 25th and 26th https://www.instagra...KpNHHf4x/?hl=sv and https://www.instagra...YX9LHRB5/?hl=sv). Conclusion: Play Me Like A Love Song is co-created (or created) by Dianne Warren and is going to be featured on a soundtrack. If this is true my first feel that this was a soundtrack song was correct. �� Now go on and applaud or debunk my theory! Edit: Damn!!! The soundtrack thing seems to be for this : https://www.instagra...lYWeHBHr/?hl=sv But perhaps it still doesn't rule out that Céline's involved too. What do you think? If Dianne is involved with writing this awesomeness song, I will praise her again.It's very rare for me, to be so hooked to a song only by hearing some seconds of it. I love it! This one should be release as a single. 3 Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 13, 2019 at 06:46 AM Posted July 13, 2019 at 06:46 AM Ok guys "news" here (if I haven't missed it being discussed elsewhere): Thanks to this clip https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC7wWLq6Hvk I saw that the name of the woman in the glasses is Irit TenHengel. Went to her insta and she's involved in music somehow. Scrolled through her insta and found a pic of her in the studio with Humberto Gatica https://www.instagram.com/p/BwyhMxEHx4i/?hl=sv saying the've been working togheter (april 28th). Now rumour from me (if no one has decoded it before me): This song is co-created with Dianne Warren (I thought this song had some Warren sugar in it!) and another woman called Bonnie Greenberg. Bonnie seems to be in the movie industry and they have created somthing together for a soundtrack. Irit posted vaguely about this just days before she posted the pic with Humberto (april 25th and 26th https://www.instagram.com/p/BwsKpNHHf4x/?hl=sv and https://www.instagram.com/p/BwtYX9LHRB5/?hl=sv). Conclusion: Play Me Like A Love Song is co-created (or created) by Dianne Warren and is going to be featured on a soundtrack. If this is true my first feel that this was a soundtrack song was correct. �� Now go on and applaud or debunk my theory! Edit: Damn!!! The soundtrack thing seems to be for this : https://www.instagram.com/p/BwllYWeHBHr/?hl=sv But perhaps it still doesn't rule out that Céline's involved too. What do you think? I knew it! This is from a soundtrack. 2 Quote
sarit_celine Posted July 13, 2019 at 07:43 AM Posted July 13, 2019 at 07:43 AM I knew it! This is from a soundtrack. By the way the second song there on Irit's instagram is actually an English version for a very famous (old) Israeli song.Very interesting if this has anything to do with any of Celine's new songs and while writing this, I can't believe Celine never gave a show in my country yet. 1 Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
AdrienneM Posted July 13, 2019 at 10:02 AM Posted July 13, 2019 at 10:02 AM Well fred updated the post saying its not for a soundtrack so don’t get your hopes up Quote
fred Posted July 13, 2019 at 10:28 AM Author Posted July 13, 2019 at 10:28 AM I think they know that since it's included in their quotes... However there's still a chance the theory is valid since now as sarit_celine pointed out the other movie song was a Israeli song translated to Eng. I doubt Warren would just do the lyrics for a new version... but can't know for sure however. Quote Peace and love to all.
AdrienneM Posted July 13, 2019 at 10:37 AM Posted July 13, 2019 at 10:37 AM I think they know that since it's included in their quotes... However there's still a chance the theory is valid since now as sarit_celine pointed out the other movie song was a Israeli song translated to Eng. I doubt Warren would just do the lyrics for a new version... but can't know for sure however. True, but im struggling to imagine what it would be a soundtrack for... something related to Israel? Is there any up coming movies we know about that possibly have that correlation? Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 13, 2019 at 11:51 AM Posted July 13, 2019 at 11:51 AM (edited) It maybe for a tv movie, film, tv series.... Edited July 13, 2019 at 11:51 AM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 13, 2019 at 12:19 PM Posted July 13, 2019 at 12:19 PM I don't care if it's for a sound track or not I still love the snippet. 5 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
fred Posted July 13, 2019 at 02:00 PM Author Posted July 13, 2019 at 02:00 PM The hashtags says movie... but that can be a lot too. Netflix? Documentary? Cinema? TV? It maybe for a tv movie, film, tv series.... 1 Quote Peace and love to all.
Chantemoi Posted July 13, 2019 at 02:27 PM Posted July 13, 2019 at 02:27 PM in my opinion will be the best album since TC That’s not much of a feat!! Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 13, 2019 at 02:42 PM Posted July 13, 2019 at 02:42 PM Taking Chances is the best for me. I like all the songs from this album. This starts her modern album. Very different from her usual songs. The least played album from my iPod or on iTunes is Loved Me Back To Life Album. 1 Quote
sebulba Posted July 14, 2019 at 05:16 AM Posted July 14, 2019 at 05:16 AM (edited) I don't like Meatloaf's version of IACBTMN and it's supposed to be sang by a girl/woman not by a boy/man Jim even said that.Totally agree. I like Meat Loaf a lot. And listen quite often to him but I never listen to his version of IACBTMN.It sounds rushed. Like he had to record this cause it was his in the first place, kinda. Supposedly something happened with a request for Jim to give up some of the rights to "Is Nothing Sacred." Which is allegedly why it ended up not appearing on the LTAL album.Ah thanks for that. Was just thinking why that song hasn't come out. Since there is mp3 of the song which sounds finished or not like a demo.The decision not to put it on the album must have come pretty late then.Also from my understanding Jim Steinman is very hard with the copyright thing. Like it is his work and his rights. Which I think is great....in a way.I think he did release an album with his own band with lots of songs Meat Loaf later released. Which made them "covers" basically even though they were intended for Meat Loaf but he did that to protect his rights to them in some way. On topic.I hope there will be a full length or at least like 1:30m of this song out soon. The clip is to short to judge if it is really good or bad. Edited July 14, 2019 at 05:22 AM by sebulba Quote < >
sarit_celine Posted July 14, 2019 at 06:35 AM Posted July 14, 2019 at 06:35 AM I hope a miracle happens and Jim inlvoved in the new album, his songs are always amazing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okwHKdi8tYI 1 Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
ehild Posted July 14, 2019 at 03:17 PM Posted July 14, 2019 at 03:17 PM I hope a miracle happens and Jim inlvoved in the new album, his songs are always amazing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okwHKdi8tYII LOVE this!!! Anyone know when it was recorded? I wonder if it was during the time period they hit they're rough patch? 2 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
fred Posted July 14, 2019 at 07:34 PM Author Posted July 14, 2019 at 07:34 PM Imagine what LTAL would had been with Is Nothing Sacred Anymore and Un-break My Heart replacing THLA and IHYTILY... 2 Quote Peace and love to all.
AdrienneM Posted July 14, 2019 at 07:49 PM Posted July 14, 2019 at 07:49 PM Imagine what LTAL would had been with Is Nothing Sacred Anymore and Un-break My Heart replacing THLA and IHYTILY... One note and rather predictable....? An all ballad album? Quote
fred Posted July 14, 2019 at 07:55 PM Author Posted July 14, 2019 at 07:55 PM Yea you're right LTAL is not remembered as a ballad album already... 1 Quote Peace and love to all.
nuts2you Posted July 14, 2019 at 08:08 PM Posted July 14, 2019 at 08:08 PM I'm in love with this song Quote
AdrienneM Posted July 14, 2019 at 08:09 PM Posted July 14, 2019 at 08:09 PM Yea you're right LTAL is not remembered as a ballad album already... Well at least it has 2 songs to break up the -to quote mariah- bleakness Quote
fred Posted July 14, 2019 at 08:13 PM Author Posted July 14, 2019 at 08:13 PM Out of one is one of the worst tracks she's ever recorded and yes indeed "breaks up" the album. Well at least it has 2 songs to break up the -to quote mariah- bleakness Quote Peace and love to all.
AdrienneM Posted July 14, 2019 at 08:19 PM Posted July 14, 2019 at 08:19 PM Out of one is one of the worst tracks she's ever recorded and yes indeed "breaks up" the album. THLAL isnt that bad Quote
fred Posted July 14, 2019 at 08:22 PM Author Posted July 14, 2019 at 08:22 PM Oh it's horrible. And it DOENSN'T fit the album at all. I am always so startled when she screams out the first TRRREAT and then goes into a cringy midtempo song in the middle of some wonderful ballads. THLAL isnt that bad Quote Peace and love to all.
AdrienneM Posted July 14, 2019 at 08:44 PM Posted July 14, 2019 at 08:44 PM Oh it's horrible. And it DOENSN'T fit the album at all. I am always so startled when she screams out the first TRRREAT and then goes into a cringy midtempo song in the middle of some wonderful ballads. Such great ballads, like IHYTILY, Where is the love and Tell Him .... I love barbra and celine dearly but if thats really the best david could come up with, it makes me CRINGE Sometimes 1 Quote
fred Posted July 14, 2019 at 09:45 PM Author Posted July 14, 2019 at 09:45 PM IHYTILY is just a big mystery to me.... well produced but not the best of songs... Isn't Never Never Never basically the same song but much better? Tell Him is too much sugar for me. But I think both songs are fun from the aspect that she worked with two legends. WITL is really good. Don't bash that... Such great ballads, like IHYTILY, Where is the love and Tell Him .... I love barbra and celine dearly but if thats really the best david could come up with, it makes me CRINGE Sometimes Quote Peace and love to all.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.