Jump to content

Céline Dion “Special Event” in Los Angeles - April 3, 2019


Recommended Posts

Posted
So... the name of her new album is “Courage”?
Posted
No thats not real lol read how they word things lol they used peoples predictions of how if there was something announced it would be ticket sales asap. The album will come out later there joking
Posted
The ad even looks fake...

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

The ad even looks fake...

 

I don't think that the official ad even if it's true about the tour, they made their version because the official one hasn't been announced yet.

  • Like 1
Posted
If this is true and they spoiled it imma be SOOOOOO annoyed (ive said this Twice already sldjdkdjddndjdj)
Posted
I dont know why people and fan groups have to make false advertising and rumours to just get fans all anxious for no reason i know everyone is impatient but in the end once Celine is ready everyone will forget how long and impatient we were.
Posted (edited)

I dont know why people and fan groups have to make false advertising and rumours to just get fans all anxious for no reason i know everyone is impatient but in the end once Celine is ready everyone will forget how long and impatient we were.

 

Well if it is true then its worse

Edited by Dion2000
Posted
Courage World Tour or Patience World Tour... it's all the same! :lol:
  • Like 4
Posted (edited)
Well now that all the news are already out (L'Oréal, album, tour)… there won't be anything new for this event. The only thing left is the new single don't you think? :yes: Edited by Xpresso
Posted

If this is true... I'm liking the title Courage!

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

 

 

  • Like 5


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
News could be true even if the poster isn’t. Guess we’ll see soon.
Posted (edited)

Wow, it’s confirmed on Celine’s official website!!!

 

Hate them or love them those redheads are right a lot of time some how.

Edited by Nmj
  • Like 4
Posted
My heart is racing! I am SO excited!!!!!!!!!
Posted
It's real!!! I also like the name! And it works in many languages. :)
  • Like 3
Posted

HDSURIOWDUOWLXCNZJWODOEIWUXCNWPEIFOWNWDIENW

 

 

IM MALFUNCTIONING

Posted
Real question is now.... what the hell is tomorrow all about now? We already know about a tour and album coming in the fall, and L’Oréal....
  • Like 1
Posted
Why is everything coming out before THE event!?? :lol: Cancel that thing tomorrow unless the single (named Courage?) is launched! :giggle:
  • Like 2
Posted
That poster sucks tho.... all the L’Oreal photos they couldn’t take one for the official tour poster lol
  • Like 3
Posted

I’m presuming she will be releasing Courage here soon?

 

Was it on the list of songs that were “revealed”?

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

That poster sucks tho.... all the L’Oreal photos they couldn’t take one for the official tour poster lol

I actually kinda like it! It’s almost like she’s got wings. And the red pops. It works!

  • Like 4

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted (edited)

 

 

I think you have a point there. I sometimes feel like she is trying to convince herself as much as anyone else.

maybe that’s her way to cope with her pain Edited by ryba
  • Like 1
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted

 

I actually kinda like it! It’s almost like she’s got wings. And the red pops. It works!

 

I THOUGHT THE SAME

 

Shes got courage and shes got her wings lol

  • Like 1
Posted
How many dates do you guys think this will be....:? Probably twice the length of a summer tour for North America alone
Posted

HDSURIOWDUOWLXCNZJWODOEIWUXCNWPEIFOWNWDIENW

 

 

IM MALFUNCTIONING

 

Really? You’re malfunctioning? LOL

Posted
Real question is now.... what the hell is tomorrow all about now? We already know about a tour and album coming in the fall, and L’Oréal....
Oh she's defo performing new songs tomorrow !!!!

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

 

 

  • Like 3


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...