Jump to content

Céline Dion “Special Event” in Los Angeles - April 3, 2019


Recommended Posts

Posted

Oh she's defo performing new songs tomorrow !!!!

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

 

Is that real? :)

Posted

 

Is that real? :)

No a presumption!!! She ain't gonna hand out hair dye!! :lmao:

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

 

 

  • Like 3


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
Yes, a New tour!!!

Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017

Posted

No a presumption!!! She ain't gonna hand out hair dye!! :lmao:

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

Maybe she’ll call Oprah for an announcement. “Everyone in the audience gets a copy of her new L’oreal Hair dye!!!” :laugh:

  • Like 1

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

Really? You're malfunctioning? LOL

can you stop? fats, eyebrows, micro etc......take a break for today. you can comeback to your regular schedule tomorrow.
  • Like 4
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted

Lord I was getting home relaxed, prepared for all the L'Oréal stuff to read.

And tomorrow would be crazy.

 

Now we know it all hahahha

 

Can't function right

  • Like 1
Posted

HOLY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

 

Well the new simgle HAS to be named "Courage" I mean...

 

Love the poster and damn.....she IS doing a summer tour in the US!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif

"No no, put it back..."

Posted
The tour is in North America only ?

http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gif

RIP Rene Angelil xx

 

Sending Love and Prayers to Celine

Posted

The tour is in North America only ?

It will kick off here because she said BST is her only European date for 2019.

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

can you stop? fats, eyebrows, micro etc......take a break for today. you can comeback to your regular schedule tomorrow.

 

O!! That fats, eyebrows is in the other topic. Not here. :)

Posted

I WANT DATES!!! Holy crap!!!!

When are you available? :giggle:
Posted

HOLY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

 

Well the new simgle HAS to be named "Courage" I mean...

 

Love the poster and damn.....she IS doing a summer tour in the US!

 

ITS A WORLD TOUR LOL

Posted
Glad I chose to skip Hyde Park and waited for a tour anouncement!

Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017

Posted (edited)

The tour is in North America only ?

 

Well it says it is a world tour, so I would imagine it will be in legs, probably with breaks in between, North America first.

Edited by RosieBarron
  • Like 3
Posted

 

Maybe she’ll call Oprah for an announcement. “Everyone in the audience gets a copy of her new L’oreal Hair dye!!!” :laugh:

 

You get hair dye ! You get hair dye ! YOU GET HAIR DYE !

  • Like 1
Posted
I hope the number of shows will be like TCWT
Posted (edited)

She will be announcing her Courage Tour there for sure!

 

And a copy of her new CD will be given to every purchase online when the CD comes out THIS FALL

 

So she will do a tour and THEN release the album?? that doesn't makes sense....

Edited by Matias
  • Like 1

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif

"No no, put it back..."

Posted
So tomorow Céline please let the single as surprise for us!
http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Posted

When are you available? :giggle:

I haven’t planned any vacation this year cause I was waiting for the tour annoucement. I want to do atleast 1 French show(Canada is only like a 15 hour drive) and 1 English show(North American date) atleast!

  • Like 2
Posted
All it says is tickets are on sale next week, doesn’t say it’s a summer tour. Likely won’t start until the fall as well?
  • Like 2
Posted

She will be announcing her Courage Tour there for sure!

 

And by the way...All online ticket orders come with one CD copy of

 

Celine's new English album, scheduled for release this fall

 

 

 

So she will do a tour and THEN release the album?? that doesn't makes sense....

I think the tour will be probably start in the fall not summer so the album will be out or close to be out by then..just my speculation though

  • Like 1
Posted

She will be announcing her Courage Tour there for sure!

 

And by the way...All online ticket orders come with one CD copy of

 

Celine's new English album, scheduled for release this fall

 

 

 

So she will do a tour and THEN release the album?? that doesn't makes sense....

 

I think they’ll release the album first then WORLD TOUR next year

 

Like Taking Chances then the following year World Tour

Posted (edited)

She will be announcing her Courage Tour there for sure!

 

And by the way...All online ticket orders come with one CD copy of

 

Celine's new English album, scheduled for release this fall

 

 

 

So she will do a tour and THEN release the album?? that doesn't makes sense....

 

Well it doesn't say when the tour starts. Autumn/fall could mean September and the tour could start in October. Who knows.

Edited by RosieBarron
Posted

I dont know why people and fan groups have to make false advertising and rumours to just get fans all anxious for no reason i know everyone is impatient but in the end once Celine is ready everyone will forget how long and impatient we were.

 

Well you are the master of creating false info so do not throw a stone from a glass house.

  • Like 6
Posted
It sucks that the new album will be released in the fall! Why so late?? I want the album in summer, want to enjoy it during summer vacation, not when all work etc. starts again and the weather begins to suck...
  • Like 4
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted (edited)

It sucks that the new album will be released in the fall! Why so late?? I want the album in summer, want to enjoy it during summer vacation, not when all work etc. starts again and the weather begins to suck...

 

One word: MONEY.

 

Always said that Sony won't release her highly anticipated album outside the Fall.

They only think in $$$$.

Edited by CSCfan
  • Like 2

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted

As long as they’ll release 3 singles.. i’ll be fine waiting until fall

 

So it should be..

 

1st single.. this april

 

2nd single.. june

 

3rd single.. august/september

Posted (edited)

The timing for the EUS release in 2016 was perfect, I have very fond memories with that album.

 

I hate fall releases... I cannot enjoy the music as much in fall... I was really excited, but that seriously sucks now. I don’t really care for new music when duties, stress and bad weather begin.

 

And the wait continues... for several more months ... man, that is just insane! Tomorrow at least a new single must come out, or people start freaking out lol

Edited by ryba
  • Like 4
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted
If they release this album tomorrow by surprise, I get crazy.
  • Like 1
Posted

One word: MONEY.

 

Always said that Sony won't release her highly anticipated album outside the Fall.

They only think in $$$$.

 

As if Céline and her team cared about anything else!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

 

I knew -we all knew- that another new tour was 200% more possible to come first than the announcement of a new album release. But having the fourth (4th) tour in three years on a row settled again before finishing a new album that is taking 6 years in the making, when she was used to recording one within 2 weeks, is... a bit too much, to say the least? :rolleyes:

 

And no don't come with the old mantra "she has changed priorities" and similar, because it only takes one much of a change of priorities when you are a singer and you're supposed to record new music and sing new songs from time to time...

 

This is just about money, L'Oreal is about more money, and all her latest projects are about making more money, but the artistry and passion as a singer... where did it go?

 

Sorry to be a downer but I'm not excited at all with the announcement of a new tour (AGAIN) -_-

 

$$$$$$$€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€5$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :doh: :whee: :whistling:

  • Like 2

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...