maki_Dion-er Posted October 13, 2018 at 07:52 AM Posted October 13, 2018 at 07:52 AM I kind of want Celine to be on Billy on the Street Celine would be really funny 1
Jeanette Posted October 13, 2018 at 05:08 PM Posted October 13, 2018 at 05:08 PM If anyone didn’t believe me when i said that Celine can’t invision another relationship even in 5 or 10 years here is the proof from her saying it. She will be with Rene forever because she is still married to him. When was this interview from? Time’s a great healer, I definitely think she will find love again at some point and I really hope she does cos she deserves it. 3
Tricey3115 Posted October 13, 2018 at 06:36 PM Posted October 13, 2018 at 06:36 PM Its from Elle magazine. And she doesnt need to find love again because she still has the love from her husband Rene with her everyday and she sees him through her three kids. When was this interview from? Time’s a great healer, I definitely think she will find love again at some point and I really hope she does cos she deserves it. 1
Xpresso Posted October 13, 2018 at 10:16 PM Posted October 13, 2018 at 10:16 PM She's the only one who can make that decision.But nobody can predict if/when they will fall head over heels. And with the heels she wears, who knows... 6
Peppercorn1991 Posted October 13, 2018 at 10:28 PM Posted October 13, 2018 at 10:28 PM (edited) She's the only one who can make that decision.But nobody can predict if/when they will fall head over heels. And with the heels she wears, who knows... Exactly... love doesn’t always come at a time you pick..... or when your expecting it! Kev x Edited October 13, 2018 at 10:29 PM by Peppercorn1991 1
Xpresso Posted October 14, 2018 at 12:19 AM Posted October 14, 2018 at 12:19 AM Love Doesn't Ask Why says Céline... 1
gafsa Posted October 14, 2018 at 12:46 AM Posted October 14, 2018 at 12:46 AM Unofficial spokesperson
flutefreak Posted October 14, 2018 at 01:45 AM Posted October 14, 2018 at 01:45 AM Love Doesn't Ask Why says Céline... I love that song! I wish to hear her sing it again. 1
Peppercorn1991 Posted October 14, 2018 at 08:33 AM Posted October 14, 2018 at 08:33 AM Poll: favourite Album! Cast your vote https://www.entertainment-focus.com/music-section/music-news/poll-whats-your-favourite-celine-dion-album/ Kev x 2
Dion2000 Posted October 14, 2018 at 10:16 AM Posted October 14, 2018 at 10:16 AM Ive been thinking today about how criminally underrated the self titled era is. I mean..... 1) IT BROUGHT US BEAUTY AND THE BEAST. One of the most, if not the most, iconic disney duet of all time. Not to mention the impact it had on celines career 2) it was the era that properly released the celine we know into the US. It gave us another 2 top 10 hits, it gave us many talk show appearances and thrusted her into teenagers hearts. 3) It was without a doubt her most powerful vocal era. Dont believe me ? Just watch her performances of IYAMT,WFTM,WTT or NBBMH all are flawless. AND HER SOLO VERSION OF BATB 4) It let sony knew she was here to stay. Obvious TCOML was the big one, but 2 top ten hits, a grammy, an oscar and a successful album let them know she wasnt a one hit wonder Ugh its so sad how criminally underrated that era is 1
ordinary fan Posted October 14, 2018 at 11:20 AM Posted October 14, 2018 at 11:20 AM Poll: favourite Album! Cast your vote https://www.entertai...ine-dion-album/ Kev xthank you! I´ve voted for lmbtl
ordinary fan Posted October 14, 2018 at 12:06 PM Posted October 14, 2018 at 12:06 PM maybe a bit of topic, but is there a discussion thread for the taking chances world tour itself? If so, please send the link to it, thank you
Davey84 Posted October 14, 2018 at 01:56 PM Posted October 14, 2018 at 01:56 PM maybe a bit of topic, but is there a discussion thread for the taking chances world tour itself? If so, please send the link to it, thank you I can't remember if there's a specific thread, but there's a whole section on that tour: http://www.celinedionforum.com/forum/78-taking-chances-world-tour-2008-2009-taking-chances-tournee-mondial-2008/ http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
jpatdeleon09 Posted October 15, 2018 at 08:38 AM Posted October 15, 2018 at 08:38 AM https://twitter.com/lamanamx/status/1037883884376141824?s=21 Haha 1
scielle Posted October 16, 2018 at 01:29 AM Posted October 16, 2018 at 01:29 AM (edited) We had Carolina Kostner and that North Korean couple at the Olympics, and now there's a new Celine skating routine. Not familiar with the skater, but I imagine she's one of several that'll be skating to Celine this season. "While the siblings work primarily with coach Carine Herrygers, Jorik assisted Loena in selecting her “It’s All Coming Back To Me Now” short program music, another ’90s hit by Céline Dion.“I really liked my program [“The Prayer” by Dion and Josh Groban] from two years ago, and so I think I chose the same style. I researched more of her music, and it was my brother who found this song. I didn’t like it at the beginning because I had another song I liked more.“In the end, Jorik convinced me to take this one because it’s more powerful and I can skate better to powerful music.”" Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErdrbbPvepk Edited October 16, 2018 at 01:31 AM by scielle
maki_Dion-er Posted October 16, 2018 at 06:34 AM Posted October 16, 2018 at 06:34 AM (edited) LolThe replies are funny too.Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Haha What interview is this from?Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Edited October 16, 2018 at 06:39 AM by maki_Dion-er 2
ryba Posted October 16, 2018 at 09:32 AM Posted October 16, 2018 at 09:32 AM LolThe replies are funny too.Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Haha What interview is this from?Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 3
comingback Posted October 17, 2018 at 05:28 PM Posted October 17, 2018 at 05:28 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Celine did one little puff in Holland: https://perezhilton.com/2008-01-07-celine-on-drugs/ Celine on drugs 3
maki_Dion-er Posted October 17, 2018 at 05:58 PM Posted October 17, 2018 at 05:58 PM (edited) Celine did one little puff in Holland: https://perezhilton.com/2008-01-07-celine-on-drugs/ Celine on drugs So this night she was a little drunk lol Celine: I don't do drugs, I don't drink.also Celine: well there was that one time, and I do sometimes drink. Lol Edited October 17, 2018 at 06:00 PM by maki_Dion-er 2
DionFanAlways Posted October 18, 2018 at 02:24 AM Posted October 18, 2018 at 02:24 AM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Celine did one little puff in Holland: https://perezhilton....eline-on-drugs/ Celine on drugs Lol I remember that interview. She said, one little puff and nothing..... (paraphrasing of course) I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Davey84 Posted October 18, 2018 at 07:14 AM Posted October 18, 2018 at 07:14 AM Lol I remember that interview. She said, one little puff and nothing..... (paraphrasing of course)Hahaha yeah like one puff would do it! Céline is so innocent when it comes to the effects of drugs. But now that it's legal in Canada, she might start a new habit... and her next album will be reggae (Tho I think RC is most likely to use this new freedom... ) Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk 4 http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
CSCfan Posted October 18, 2018 at 06:58 PM Posted October 18, 2018 at 06:58 PM (Tho I think RC is most likely to use this new freedom... ) "Moooom, I'm going to Montréal!" "Again?!" "Well ehh... you know I love to watch ice hockey and to visit my family!" 4 »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Xpresso Posted October 18, 2018 at 07:55 PM Posted October 18, 2018 at 07:55 PM So maybe she does want to move back to Canada after all... 1
scielle Posted October 18, 2018 at 11:58 PM Posted October 18, 2018 at 11:58 PM (edited) Hahaha yeah like one puff would do it! Céline is so innocent when it comes to the effects of drugs. But now that it's legal in Canada, she might start a new habit... and her next album will be reggae (Tho I think RC is most likely to use this new freedom... ) Recreational use is already legal in Nevada (though minimum age is 21 vs. 18 in Quebec). And hey, you never know... Age isn't a very good predictor here, in my experience!(In my fam it's my 63-yr-old mum who's much more excited about her new plants than my 22-yr-old brother!) Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Edited October 19, 2018 at 12:00 AM by scielle 3
jpatdeleon09 Posted October 19, 2018 at 05:51 AM Posted October 19, 2018 at 05:51 AM Someone mentions reggae. Can’t imagine céline doing the jamaican accent haha “come come and listen to the island breeze aaa” in jamaican accent haha
DionFanAlways Posted October 19, 2018 at 09:55 AM Posted October 19, 2018 at 09:55 AM Someone mentions reggae. Can't imagine céline doing the jamaican accent haha "come come and listen to the island breeze aaa" in jamaican accent haha THLAL, her attempt. 1 I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
maki_Dion-er Posted October 19, 2018 at 09:22 PM Posted October 19, 2018 at 09:22 PM too much cuteness it's not Celine's version though.
scielle Posted October 20, 2018 at 09:19 PM Posted October 20, 2018 at 09:19 PM (edited) Hopefully a video will pop up at some point - Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Edited October 20, 2018 at 09:20 PM by scielle 1
ryba Posted October 21, 2018 at 03:36 PM Posted October 21, 2018 at 03:36 PM (edited) Those were the rehearsals of the songs in Paris, she wasn't recording the songs yet just rehearsing them with the team of songwriters. But they were filming the making of the album so they made it look professional with Céline having her make-up and looking as if she was recording the songs, but if you notice in the DVD they dub the playback of some songs just like they sound in the CD Unfortunately we didn't got to see barely any footage from the recording sessions that took place in Las Vegas, were she did lots of grace notes and played with the songs like she only used to do a few years ago Céline was live during the show?is she always rehearsing like this first and then does the actual recordings? Or was it only for that album? Cause thats the only time I saw her doing something like that Edited October 21, 2018 at 03:37 PM by ryba
Javito Posted October 21, 2018 at 03:44 PM Posted October 21, 2018 at 03:44 PM (edited) is she always rehearsing like this first and then does the actual recordings? Or was it only for that album? Cause thats the only time I saw her doing something like that I think I've only seen her do that for the 1f&4t album, and think she did also a rehearsing period for the Dion chante Plamondon album in the house of one of the producers/composers. We saw her also for the SSDA album in two different scenarios, one sitting and singing Je crois toi with her makeup on and everything, but they play the album version of the song once recorded, and then we could see her recording in her tracksuit, standing up in front of the micro and then there's the real deal, she's recording the songs in those moments. But they surely do some posing for filming purposes and they fake it too like I say when we see her doing Je crois toi and such. She may rehearse privately when she receives the song and listens to the demo she is given, but she certainly uses to record most all of her albums once she's in the recording studio to record the song, and sometimes all in a one go, like we saw for the TC sessions We've seen her arriving early in the recording studio at morning (like ANDHC), afternoon or evening (like TC), then she spends lots of hours there with the songwriters/producers and then she is given the direction and instructions, but she follows to record the songs right after that. Edited October 21, 2018 at 03:47 PM by Javito "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Recommended Posts