ryba Posted October 5, 2018 at 04:55 PM Posted October 5, 2018 at 04:55 PM There was another crazy man in Quebec: https://www.rollings...s-house-243033/ A man has been charged after breaking into Celine Dion’s Montreal home and running a bath. According to police, 36-year-old Daniel Bedard jumped a fence to get onto the property and used a garage door opener in an unlocked vehicle to enter the house. Upon arrival, he raided the singer’s refrigerator for pastries before heading to her bathroom to draw a bath. An alarm alerted police to the scene, who arrested him on the premises.has Celine ever commented on this?
ordinary fan Posted October 5, 2018 at 08:10 PM Posted October 5, 2018 at 08:10 PM has Celine ever commented on this?I don´t know
angelil78 Posted October 5, 2018 at 09:17 PM Posted October 5, 2018 at 09:17 PM has Celine ever commented on this? I've never heard to her comment on this. She actually very very rarely comments on things that are in the news about her.
maki_Dion-er Posted October 5, 2018 at 10:55 PM Posted October 5, 2018 at 10:55 PM Check out @tswiftchart13’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/tswiftchart13/status/1047939909162602496?s=09Taylor Swift passed Celine in the highest grossing female tours list. She's now #3 and Celine is #4 I hope that if Celine does a big tour for her new album that she'll at least break her own record from the TC world tour.
drove all night Posted October 6, 2018 at 07:19 AM Posted October 6, 2018 at 07:19 AM Once there existed a webpage on which someone took the effort of listing ALL writers (lyrics and music) and producers of all Céline songs ever recorded, but unfortunately the page doesn't exist anymore. Does someone know a similar place somewhere somehow? Informations will be highly appreciated! And a question to the music experts: Is the lyricist always mentioned first in the songcredits? F.ex. "Alice Guiol/Jacques Veneruso" ... did Alice write the lyrics and Jacques the music. Or can it also be the other way around?
Jeanette Posted October 6, 2018 at 10:51 AM Posted October 6, 2018 at 10:51 AM Just saw the remake of A Star Is Born last night and gotta say stellar performances from both Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga. I have to admit Gaga is super talented, she’s a great singer/songwriter and personally think I prefer her when it’s just her singing and playing piano without all the gimmicks. She’s talented enough in her own right without the need for all the craziness and eccentricities. Anyway it got me to thinking why Celine chose the end/tribute song from Barbra Streisand’s movie to pay tribute to Rene. Does anyone know the background on this? Did she think it just suited their life together or were they a fan of that particular movie, I wonder?
drove all night Posted October 6, 2018 at 11:04 AM Posted October 6, 2018 at 11:04 AM Just saw the remake of A Star Is Born last night and gotta say stellar performances from both Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga. I have to admit Gaga is super talented, she's a great singer/songwriter and personally think I prefer her when it's just her singing and playing piano without all the gimmicks. She's talented enough in her own right without the need for all the craziness and eccentricities. Anyway it got me to thinking why Celine chose the end/tribute song from Barbra Streisand's movie to pay tribute to Rene. Does anyone know the background on this? Did she think it just suited their life together or were they a fan of that particular movie, I wonder? In my thread "Original Songs" up here I posted already some thoughts to it way back in 2016. If you are interested: http://www.celinedionforum.com/topic/42917-the-original-songs-of-celines-cover-versions/page__st__390#entry2178460 1
Jeanette Posted October 6, 2018 at 11:09 AM Posted October 6, 2018 at 11:09 AM In my thread "Original Songs" up here I posted already some thoughts to it way back in 2016. If you are interested: http://www.celinedionforum.com/topic/42917-the-original-songs-of-celines-cover-versions/page__st__390#entry2178460 Thanks for that, I reckon you’re comments on this song choice are pretty much bang on.
drove all night Posted October 6, 2018 at 11:29 AM Posted October 6, 2018 at 11:29 AM Thanks for that, I reckon you're comments on this song choice are pretty much bang on. Oi, what does this mean? I don't understand as English isn't my first language. 1
Peppercorn1991 Posted October 6, 2018 at 11:50 AM Posted October 6, 2018 at 11:50 AM (edited) Oi, what does this mean? I don't understand as English isn't my first language. Bang on means exactly right or correct Edited October 6, 2018 at 11:50 AM by Peppercorn1991 2
Jeanette Posted October 6, 2018 at 12:06 PM Posted October 6, 2018 at 12:06 PM Bang on means exactly right or correct Lol, thank you 1
drove all night Posted October 6, 2018 at 01:32 PM Posted October 6, 2018 at 01:32 PM (edited) Bang on means exactly right or correctLol, thank you Then thank you! For the extra lesson and the nice compliment! I'm relieved that it didn't mean this: Edited October 6, 2018 at 01:33 PM by drove all night
ryba Posted October 6, 2018 at 02:32 PM Posted October 6, 2018 at 02:32 PM Once there existed a webpage on which someone took the effort of listing ALL writers (lyrics and music) and producers of all Céline songs ever recorded, but unfortunately the page doesn't exist anymore. Does someone know a similar place somewhere somehow? Informations will be highly appreciated! And a question to the music experts: Is the lyricist always mentioned first in the songcredits? F.ex. "Alice Guiol/Jacques Veneruso" ... did Alice write the lyrics and Jacques the music. Or can it also be the other way around?there you go http://powerofthemusic.com 2
drove all night Posted October 6, 2018 at 02:36 PM Posted October 6, 2018 at 02:36 PM there you go http://powerofthemusic.com Oh wow, thanx, thats the page I was searching for!!!!! Terrific that it still exists! :clap: 1
scielle Posted October 6, 2018 at 04:01 PM Posted October 6, 2018 at 04:01 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 3
Popular Post québecflower Posted October 6, 2018 at 04:08 PM Popular Post Posted October 6, 2018 at 04:08 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweetsomething big will happen. Hope she does something with Oprah. 9 Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
maki_Dion-er Posted October 6, 2018 at 11:41 PM Posted October 6, 2018 at 11:41 PM new meme surfaces lol https://www.instagram.com/p/Bomd9ojAJfY/?tagged=celinedion https://www.instagram.com/p/BomORFmBMLq/?tagged=celinedion https://www.instagram.com/p/Bol9RXiBHJl/?tagged=celinedion https://www.instagram.com/p/Bolfxi9gEy7/?tagged=celinedion https://www.instagram.com/p/BokNfzKArqE/?tagged=celinedion https://www.instagram.com/p/BokJePGAHq7/?tagged=celinedion I think this would work with almost all her songs but ofc MHWGO is always the go-to 5
québecflower Posted October 7, 2018 at 12:01 AM Posted October 7, 2018 at 12:01 AM new meme surfaces lol https://www.instagra...gged=celinedion https://www.instagra...gged=celinedion https://www.instagra...gged=celinedion https://www.instagra...gged=celinedion https://www.instagra...gged=celinedion https://www.instagra...gged=celinedion I think this would work with almost all her songs but ofc MHWGO is always the go-to the first one.... :sofunny: 1 Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
gafsa Posted October 7, 2018 at 01:39 AM Posted October 7, 2018 at 01:39 AM new meme surfaces lol https://www.instagram.com/p/Bomd9ojAJfY/?tagged=celinedion https://www.instagram.com/p/BomORFmBMLq/?tagged=celinedion https://www.instagram.com/p/Bol9RXiBHJl/?tagged=celinedion https://www.instagram.com/p/Bolfxi9gEy7/?tagged=celinedion https://www.instagram.com/p/BokNfzKArqE/?tagged=celinedion https://www.instagram.com/p/BokJePGAHq7/?tagged=celinedion I think this would work with almost all her songs but ofc MHWGO is always the go-to LOL, I've seen a famous Thai singer made the same video, I didn't turn the sound on so I didn't know it's MHWGO song. Here's the video https://www.instagram.com/p/BojRGOEjpKv/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=trkwcj3cvplm 2
québecflower Posted October 7, 2018 at 02:34 AM Posted October 7, 2018 at 02:34 AM LOL, I've seen a famous Thai singer made the same video, I didn't turn the sound on so I didn't know it's MHWGO song. Here's the video https://www.instagra...id=trkwcj3cvplmpretty good too Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
jpatdeleon09 Posted October 7, 2018 at 05:44 AM Posted October 7, 2018 at 05:44 AM Awwww this makes me happy. Most of them are still young. I’m glad they know this song and of course the legend Céline Dion
No1IrishFan Posted October 7, 2018 at 08:01 AM Posted October 7, 2018 at 08:01 AM (edited) Guys, just saw this on Celine's official FB page, an event listed at the Colosseum on Oct 6th.... mistake or is something happening? *Edit - just saw a comedian performed there on the 6th. Must be a mistake. Sigh* Edited October 7, 2018 at 08:07 AM by No1IrishFan
Davey84 Posted October 7, 2018 at 08:31 AM Posted October 7, 2018 at 08:31 AM Oh wow, thanx, thats the page I was searching for!!!!! Terrific that it still exists! :clap: Our site has never been gone! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk 3 http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
drove all night Posted October 7, 2018 at 09:19 AM Posted October 7, 2018 at 09:19 AM new meme surfaces lol https://www.instagra...gged=celinedion https://www.instagra...gged=celinedion https://www.instagra...gged=celinedion https://www.instagra...gged=celinedion https://www.instagra...gged=celinedion https://www.instagra...gged=celinedion I think this would work with almost all her songs but ofc MHWGO is always the go-to Could you please explain me, what a "meme" is?
Javito Posted October 7, 2018 at 09:45 AM Posted October 7, 2018 at 09:45 AM (edited) "Même" si je fais, je ne sais pas t'expliquer... Lol it's when you take the face of someone popular making some kind of funny/weird facial gestures, and you put that face into some other picture/context. Example: http://www.jill-24-7.de/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Who-wore-ist-better.jpg http://cdn.oboxeditions.com/sites/prod/files/styles/gallery/public/photos/celine-dion-est-devenue-un-meme-446633.jpghttp://hollywoodpq.com/wp-content/gallery/pose-ta-celine/capture-de28099ecc81cran-2017-07-13-acc80-11-45-36.png Edited October 7, 2018 at 09:49 AM by Javito 4 "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
drove all night Posted October 7, 2018 at 10:47 AM Posted October 7, 2018 at 10:47 AM "Même" si je fais, je ne sais pas t'expliquer... Lol it's when you take the face of someone popular making some kind of funny/weird facial gestures, and you put that face into some other picture/context. Example: Thanx, dear Javito, finally I do understand! Hilarious! 1
ryba Posted October 7, 2018 at 11:33 AM Posted October 7, 2018 at 11:33 AM (edited) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=805I5nIj7eA LOOOL :sofunny: :sofunny: Edited October 7, 2018 at 11:33 AM by ryba 4
Javito Posted October 7, 2018 at 12:12 PM Posted October 7, 2018 at 12:12 PM (edited) There was once a 1 hour version of this moment: "And it touchedddT me" :mdr: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BCrMxLL0x4 Edited October 7, 2018 at 12:14 PM by Javito "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
TommKat22 Posted October 7, 2018 at 03:56 PM Posted October 7, 2018 at 03:56 PM (edited) I posted it in the Une Seule Fois album section, but the Une Seule Fois album is now available on U.S. Spotify and Apple Music! Edited October 7, 2018 at 03:57 PM by TommKat22 2 Tommy
ryba Posted October 7, 2018 at 04:43 PM Posted October 7, 2018 at 04:43 PM I posted it in the Une Seule Fois album section, but the Une Seule Fois album is now available on U.S. Spotify and Apple Music!I wonder why not until 4 years later 1
Recommended Posts