celinesounds Posted May 9, 2017 at 10:38 PM Posted May 9, 2017 at 10:38 PM Portugal did it, i'm glad 1 Quote #FREEJAVITO
ErwinG Posted May 9, 2017 at 10:54 PM Author Posted May 9, 2017 at 10:54 PM Portugal did it, i'm glad Yes, he did ... was there any doubt? 1 Quote
Davey84 Posted May 10, 2017 at 11:20 AM Posted May 10, 2017 at 11:20 AM This was my top 9... I didn't even get to 10! 03 Australia05 Belgia (we gotta as neighbours, but damn this girl needs a personality)06 Montenegro (because it's so wrong in so many levels)07 Finland09 Portugal (because it's so different)12 Moldavia (Only song I really liked)13 Iceland 14 Tsjech Republic15 Cyprus (much better than Sweden, who has no charisma IMO) I think of the songs that actually went through: Armenia: was too much a shout fest, but the song didn't deliverGreece: OMG this was so bad! I guess the only thing that saved them was the greek god dancersPoland: also a shout fest, it was ok, but I preferred Iceland or Tsjech republic)Azerbeidzjan: this was a cheap SIA wannabe, that didn't really grab my attention 2 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
angelil78 Posted May 10, 2017 at 11:52 AM Posted May 10, 2017 at 11:52 AM I got Azerbaijan, Belgium, Cyprus, Greece, Poland and Sweden correct yesterday. Not as bad as I thought. Some performers yesterday did way better than I thought they would and I liked them more on stage than on the cd and vice versa (Belgium!!) 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted May 10, 2017 at 04:40 PM Author Posted May 10, 2017 at 04:40 PM (edited) After re-watching the show last night on TV ... I have to ask ... how the heck did Portugal, Belgium and Australia qualify??? they did not perform well at all (performance/voice as well) - that Finland was left out, WTH? And poor Sweden? Really ... WTH - does the EBU want to keep them happy or what? Did they do so much better during the Jury Finals that they went through on a bad performance where Europe voted? So many better performances!!! Edited May 10, 2017 at 04:43 PM by ErwinG 2 Quote
ErwinG Posted May 10, 2017 at 08:06 PM Author Posted May 10, 2017 at 08:06 PM Semi-Final #2 is tomorrow: 01 Serbia - Tijana Bogićević with “In Too Deep” 02 Austria - Nathan Trent with “Running on Air” 03 F.Y.R. Macedonia - Jana Burčeska with “Dance Alone” 04 Malta - Claudia Faniello with “Breathlessly” 05 Romania - Ilinca ft. Alex Florea with “Yodel It!” 06 The Netherlands - OG3NE with “Lights and Shadows” 07 Hungary - Joci Pápai with “Origo”08 Denmark – Anja with “Where I Am” 09 Ireland - Brendan Murray with “Dying to Try” 10 San Marino - Valentina Monetta and Jimmie Wilson with “Spirit of the Night” 11 Croatia - Jacques Houdek with “My Friend” 12 Norway - JOWST with “Grab The Moment” 13 Switzerland – Timebelle with “Apollo” 14 Belarus - Naviband with “Story of My Life” 15 Bulgaria - Kristian Kostov with “Beautiful Mess” 16 Lithuania – Fusedmarc with “Rain of Revolution” 17 Estonia - Koit Toome & Laura with “Verona” 18 Israel – IMRI with “I Feel Alive” Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted May 11, 2017 at 05:17 AM Posted May 11, 2017 at 05:17 AM (edited) Semi-Final #2 is tomorrow: 01 Serbia - Tijana Bogićević with “In Too Deep” 02 Austria - Nathan Trent with “Running on Air” 03 F.Y.R. Macedonia - Jana Burčeska with “Dance Alone” 04 Malta - Claudia Faniello with “Breathlessly” 05 Romania - Ilinca ft. Alex Florea with “Yodel It!” 06 The Netherlands - OG3NE with “Lights and Shadows” 07 Hungary - Joci Pápai with “Origo”08 Denmark – Anja with “Where I Am” 09 Ireland - Brendan Murray with “Dying to Try” 10 San Marino - Valentina Monetta and Jimmie Wilson with “Spirit of the Night” 11 Croatia - Jacques Houdek with “My Friend” 12 Norway - JOWST with “Grab The Moment” 13 Switzerland – Timebelle with “Apollo” 14 Belarus - Naviband with “Story of My Life” 15 Bulgaria - Kristian Kostov with “Beautiful Mess” 16 Lithuania – Fusedmarc with “Rain of Revolution” 17 Estonia - Koit Toome & Laura with “Verona” 18 Israel – IMRI with “I Feel Alive”My picks for tonight. Edited May 11, 2017 at 05:19 AM by Jeff Abbott 1 Quote
Davey84 Posted May 11, 2017 at 07:10 AM Posted May 11, 2017 at 07:10 AM NO NETHERLANDS?!?! :whip: 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Jeff Abbott Posted May 11, 2017 at 02:08 PM Posted May 11, 2017 at 02:08 PM (edited) NO NETHERLANDS?!?! :whip:it's my #11, this semi is just too strong. Edited May 11, 2017 at 02:10 PM by Jeff Abbott 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted May 11, 2017 at 03:20 PM Author Posted May 11, 2017 at 03:20 PM If I had it my way, these would be my finalists!!! Semi-Final #2 is tomorrow: 01 Serbia - Tijana Bogićević with “In Too Deep” 02 Austria - Nathan Trent with “Running on Air” 03 F.Y.R. Macedonia - Jana Burčeska with “Dance Alone” 04 Malta - Claudia Faniello with “Breathlessly” 05 Romania - Ilinca ft. Alex Florea with “Yodel It!” 06 The Netherlands - OG3NE with “Lights and Shadows” 07 Hungary - Joci Pápai with “Origo”08 Denmark – Anja with “Where I Am” 09 Ireland - Brendan Murray with “Dying to Try” 10 San Marino - Valentina Monetta and Jimmie Wilson with “Spirit of the Night” 11 Croatia - Jacques Houdek with “My Friend” 12 Norway - JOWST with “Grab The Moment” 13 Switzerland – Timebelle with “Apollo” 14 Belarus - Naviband with “Story of My Life” 15 Bulgaria - Kristian Kostov with “Beautiful Mess” 16 Lithuania – Fusedmarc with “Rain of Revolution” 17 Estonia - Koit Toome & Laura with “Verona” 18 Israel – IMRI with “I Feel Alive” And as I never get my way with ESC ... I might only have 5 out 10 again tonight!!! 2 Quote
Davey84 Posted May 11, 2017 at 03:48 PM Posted May 11, 2017 at 03:48 PM it's my #11, this semi is just too strong.Just our luck Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G800F met Tapatalk Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
angelil78 Posted May 11, 2017 at 05:10 PM Posted May 11, 2017 at 05:10 PM (edited) This is my list for tonight in alphabetical order BulgariaDenmarkEstoniaIsraelMacedoniaNorwaySan MarinoSerbiaSwitzerlandThe Netherlands (For Davey j/k) I really like Belarus as well. But don't think it will do well, so it's off my list. But I'm crossing my finger for them. And I like that they are not singing in English. This second semi final is very strong. It's going to be exciting Edited May 11, 2017 at 05:12 PM by angelil78 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted May 11, 2017 at 06:29 PM Author Posted May 11, 2017 at 06:29 PM This second semi final is very strong. It's going to be exciting Yes, very exciting!!! Quote
ErwinG Posted May 11, 2017 at 07:09 PM Author Posted May 11, 2017 at 07:09 PM That opening number was much better than last Tuesday 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted May 11, 2017 at 07:14 PM Author Posted May 11, 2017 at 07:14 PM And that is HOW you open the show as 1st song of the night!!! WTG Serbia!!! Quote
angelil78 Posted May 11, 2017 at 07:19 PM Posted May 11, 2017 at 07:19 PM Yesss a lot better and well interesting. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted May 11, 2017 at 07:21 PM Author Posted May 11, 2017 at 07:21 PM The sound is so much better ... and the performances are very good so far ... 3 songs in ... no nervousness, no choking in the voice ... this is so far an amazing 2nd semi final!!! 1 Quote
angelil78 Posted May 11, 2017 at 07:24 PM Posted May 11, 2017 at 07:24 PM The singer from Malta is 29??? She looke older than 40 sorry... Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted May 11, 2017 at 07:27 PM Author Posted May 11, 2017 at 07:27 PM The singer from Malta is 29??? She looke older than 40 sorry... Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk She did great! There are a lot of people who don't look their age everywhere ... Let's #YodelIt Quote
angelil78 Posted May 11, 2017 at 07:27 PM Posted May 11, 2017 at 07:27 PM The sound is so much better ... and the performances are very good so far ... 3 songs in ... no nervousness, no choking in the voice ... this is so far an amazing 2nd semi final!!!I thought the background vocals for Macedonia were too loud. Now the interesting Romania haha Céline yodels wayyy better Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted May 11, 2017 at 07:30 PM Author Posted May 11, 2017 at 07:30 PM They were very enthusiastic and keeping it going all around ... I loved it! The Netherlands and OG3NE are next up!!! 1 Quote
angelil78 Posted May 11, 2017 at 07:32 PM Posted May 11, 2017 at 07:32 PM Ok the performances almost sound too good tonight. Like it's a playback from the cd... Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted May 11, 2017 at 07:33 PM Author Posted May 11, 2017 at 07:33 PM Ok the performances almost sound too good tonight. Like it's a playback from the cd... Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk Definitely!!! OG3NE is doing AWESOME!!! 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted May 11, 2017 at 07:33 PM Author Posted May 11, 2017 at 07:33 PM I am getting goosebumps here ... OMG!!! 1 Quote
angelil78 Posted May 11, 2017 at 07:34 PM Posted May 11, 2017 at 07:34 PM NL did VERY well. Hope they get through Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk 2 Quote
ErwinG Posted May 11, 2017 at 07:34 PM Author Posted May 11, 2017 at 07:34 PM NL did VERY well. Hope they get through Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk Yes, I do hope so too ... Quote
ErwinG Posted May 11, 2017 at 07:43 PM Author Posted May 11, 2017 at 07:43 PM These performances will be giving Belgium, Portugal and Italy a run for their money/winning ... everyone has been absolutely good in showing their vocals! Saturday's final will be a photo finish with who ever qualifies tonight! 1 Quote
angelil78 Posted May 11, 2017 at 07:47 PM Posted May 11, 2017 at 07:47 PM I agree I'm amazed tonight!!! Ok Ireland I always thought it was a woman singing Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk 2 Quote
ErwinG Posted May 11, 2017 at 07:50 PM Author Posted May 11, 2017 at 07:50 PM I agree I'm amazed tonight!!! Ok Ireland I always thought it was a woman singing Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk No, he is cute ... too young for me though This is sounding so much better ...WTG Valentina!!! Quote
angelil78 Posted May 11, 2017 at 07:53 PM Posted May 11, 2017 at 07:53 PM San Marino is doing way better on stage than I tought. My sister and I have a small argument about if it's gonna get through or not. I say yesss Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.