Popular Post Sazeliza Posted July 31, 2017 at 12:09 AM Popular Post Posted July 31, 2017 at 12:09 AM (edited) She seemed particularly emotional tonight. The depth she went into about her grieving process before singing Recovering was intense.. something like "should I stop and cut myself off, should I keep crying and wait for 4 years to see if it goes away" and her performance was a very emotionally charged one. I was so into it And she got choked up saying that she wanted a career, and I know she says it at every show, but maybe it was all of the applause we were giving her, I don't know. That really got me! Edited July 31, 2017 at 12:15 AM by Sazeliza 9 Quote
Sazeliza Posted July 31, 2017 at 12:14 AM Posted July 31, 2017 at 12:14 AM "Sticky...I really love sticky...I'm going bananas." All to the tune of Ziggy. I forgot about this, I loved it!!! Amazing haha. I don't think the people next to me even got the reference. I wish I was sat next to more enthusiastic fans!! 1 Quote
Sazeliza Posted July 31, 2017 at 12:16 AM Posted July 31, 2017 at 12:16 AM I love ABM and I will not be tired of hearing it ! At tonight's show, people went the most crazy for ABM! Quote
Sazeliza Posted July 31, 2017 at 12:19 AM Posted July 31, 2017 at 12:19 AM If I had to pick, I too would rather hear loved me back to life as opposed to taking chances. Either way, one album, either TC or LMBTL doesn't get a song done off it. But I prefer LMBTL myself! I definitely prefer TC! I find it a huge treat to hear live. 1 Quote
Sazeliza Posted July 31, 2017 at 12:21 AM Posted July 31, 2017 at 12:21 AM (edited) Think Twice was stunning. I love that she lets the crowd do the "no no no" part now. I am actually so annoyed that nobody around me reacted to TT or seemed particularly into it, and I was the only one in my area who sang the "no no no" part! Edited July 31, 2017 at 12:21 AM by Sazeliza 1 Quote
Sazeliza Posted July 31, 2017 at 12:22 AM Posted July 31, 2017 at 12:22 AM Was there much audience singing tonight? I couldn't tell from where I was sat? Quote
Sazeliza Posted July 31, 2017 at 12:23 AM Posted July 31, 2017 at 12:23 AM (edited) The career thing again..... Yea but she genuinely got choked up when she said it, which got me! Edited July 31, 2017 at 12:27 AM by Sazeliza 1 Quote
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted July 31, 2017 at 12:25 AM Posted July 31, 2017 at 12:25 AM Was there much audience singing tonight? I couldn't tell from where I was sat? Lots!! ❤️ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 3 Quote
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted July 31, 2017 at 12:25 AM Posted July 31, 2017 at 12:25 AM I literally laugh every time I see this picture now Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 7 Quote
Sazeliza Posted July 31, 2017 at 12:26 AM Posted July 31, 2017 at 12:26 AM Awww. So cool how she so humbly thanks the people they can't see for their help. And thanks for the link. That one lasted a while. Yes, I love how much gratitude she shows. And she thanked the security guys before Love of My Life too 3 Quote
scielle Posted July 31, 2017 at 12:31 AM Posted July 31, 2017 at 12:31 AM Celine has been one of the top trending topics on Twitter in London tonight. 4 Quote
Sazeliza Posted July 31, 2017 at 12:36 AM Posted July 31, 2017 at 12:36 AM (edited) The Le Ballet bodysuit looks so good!! Videos don't capture how beautiful it is! And the routine is great, really entertaining! Edited July 31, 2017 at 12:40 AM by Sazeliza 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 31, 2017 at 12:47 AM Posted July 31, 2017 at 12:47 AM (edited) https://twitter.com/...795566992121857Snake outfit pic. LikeComment 46,609 likescelinedion #OOTD #LookDuJour #CélineTakesCouture #CélineDionLive2017 #CélineDion Jacket: @rochasofficialDress: @WolfordBoots: @Balmain Bag: #CélineDionCollection Key stylist: @luxurylaw@DeniseTruscello Edited July 31, 2017 at 01:04 AM by DionFanAlways 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted July 31, 2017 at 12:53 AM Posted July 31, 2017 at 12:53 AM The Le Ballet bodysuit looks so good!! Videos don't capture how beautiful it is! And the routine is great, really entertaining!It is gorgeous but I don't like what she did to the crotch. It's got a triangular piece missing and to me it just looks bad. 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
incognito Posted July 31, 2017 at 12:54 AM Posted July 31, 2017 at 12:54 AM It is gorgeous but I don't like what she did to the crotch. It's got a triangular piece missing and to me it just looks bad. 😂😂😂😂 1 Quote
scielle Posted July 31, 2017 at 12:54 AM Posted July 31, 2017 at 12:54 AM Hilarious! I know most of you are focused on links & feeds right now, but have a look at this. This comedian is taking her own funny approach on celebrity Instagram photos. #16 features Celine! http://www.boredpand...ampaign=sociale Yeah she's been getting all sorts of press lately. I heard her on the radio here in the US (and she's Australian, so that's rare) twice in the last week (and on NPR, too!)Her Celine photo & video have seriously caught on, too. Like, on par with the Vogue originals in terms of views. 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 31, 2017 at 12:55 AM Posted July 31, 2017 at 12:55 AM Do you see what I'm talking about? Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
incognito Posted July 31, 2017 at 12:56 AM Posted July 31, 2017 at 12:56 AM Do you see what I'm talking about? Yup!!! How can you miss it? 1 Quote
Del Posted July 31, 2017 at 01:02 AM Posted July 31, 2017 at 01:02 AM It is gorgeous but I don't like what she did to the crotch. It's got a triangular piece missing and to me it just looks bad. No matter how one tries to word a reply to this is just sound bad. LOL 1 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
scielle Posted July 31, 2017 at 01:07 AM Posted July 31, 2017 at 01:07 AM (edited) This tweet -Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet- calling Le Ballet Fosse-style, made me really wish Celine would do a limited run in something on Broadway.Nothing long-term, but some short cameo - like many A-listers have done in Chicago, for instance - would be so fabulous. She has proven she can do it (with Le Ballet, and of course back in the dark ages). I just saw today and wow, wow, WOW, what an amazing show! is no longer in it, but Ingrid Michaelson (who of course co-wrote the Winter Song that Celine sang last Christmas) is, and it was so fabulous it made me really wish Celine would do something like it for a bit. I know she has said in the past it's not her thing - and I can't imagine her signing on long-term, especially given limitations of her LV contract - but she has proven she's up for doing new things lately, so there's hope! I think it would be such a cool experience for her (and amazing for us!) Edited July 31, 2017 at 01:11 AM by scielle 6 Quote
scielle Posted July 31, 2017 at 01:24 AM Posted July 31, 2017 at 01:24 AM A review from The Times - https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/times2/pop-review-celine-dion-at-the-o2-se10-ssswbnbbk 1 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 31, 2017 at 01:35 AM Posted July 31, 2017 at 01:35 AM Wow i just found some "new" videos from our Brazilian fan club, its from the june 21st in London, she was really amazing. Im uploading but it's really huge size like 2gb each song so it might take a long time Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Nmj Posted July 31, 2017 at 01:40 AM Posted July 31, 2017 at 01:40 AM (edited) I don't care this Memphis hair doesn't look good on her at all. She was in her 20s before so she could pull it off now it just ages her ALOT. Her latest Vegas hair was much better. Edited July 31, 2017 at 01:41 AM by Nmj 4 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 31, 2017 at 02:11 AM Posted July 31, 2017 at 02:11 AM And the video is on again https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrq0nVq6NrE Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
PC_59 Posted July 31, 2017 at 02:30 AM Posted July 31, 2017 at 02:30 AM Are there any bootlegs from the past shows? 1 Quote Je te jetterai des sorts Pour que tu m'aimes encore
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 31, 2017 at 03:53 AM Posted July 31, 2017 at 03:53 AM Isn't that amazing many celebrities goes to her concert! That's what i like! "I want them to see the show and say... It was so good! It's so good! You know I'm proud!" - Céline Dion 1 Quote
PuraVida Posted July 31, 2017 at 04:33 AM Posted July 31, 2017 at 04:33 AM "Sticky...I really love sticky...I'm going bananas." All to the tune of Ziggy. Oh gosh I have to see a clip of that! Around which moment? hehe 1 Quote
Nmj Posted July 31, 2017 at 04:34 AM Posted July 31, 2017 at 04:34 AM (edited) An example of when the Memphis hair looked great on Celine, An example where it didn't look good and it has to do with age I believe, now it ages her, it brings more focus on her skin and wrinkles now. Edited July 31, 2017 at 04:35 AM by Nmj 1 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 31, 2017 at 04:40 AM Posted July 31, 2017 at 04:40 AM https://youtu.be/BHYPYgiiNOshttps://youtu.be/GPz7JnmnmGwhttps://youtu.be/8al0lvvfcWUhttps://youtu.be/ZYUY_GrZFvIhttps://youtu.be/YtQIc7na1aQhttps://youtu.be/D3IoZH_iPnUhttps://youtu.be/ripDi1TrsGYhttps://youtu.be/bY0QyTCswy8 2 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Nmj Posted July 31, 2017 at 05:00 AM Posted July 31, 2017 at 05:00 AM I'll still never understand why she cut "The Colour Of My love " in her English leg in place for LB. It was the perfect tribute to Renè and I loved how they ended the song with a pic of her hugging Renè . I hope they somehow add this to close her Vegas show as the final song it would work perfectly. 5 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.