Katie Posted October 30, 2016 at 10:58 PM Posted October 30, 2016 at 10:58 PM Any link for tonite? Quote
tomdalbou Posted October 30, 2016 at 11:14 PM Posted October 30, 2016 at 11:14 PM I missed her by 3 minutes this afternoon at the Ritz Hotel. I was running so fast. I also missed her at Shwartz Restaurant this summer,Life doesn't want me to meet her! hahahaha! 5 Quote
scielle Posted October 31, 2016 at 12:24 AM Posted October 31, 2016 at 12:24 AM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted October 31, 2016 at 12:37 AM Posted October 31, 2016 at 12:37 AM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the TweetBoo!!! We can't see her! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
scielle Posted October 31, 2016 at 12:45 AM Posted October 31, 2016 at 12:45 AM Boo!!! We can't see her! Well hence the tweet... "En attendant Celine"... Coeur de pirate absolutely rocked that performance btw!I'd so love for her to do something with Celine. 1 Quote
Del Posted October 31, 2016 at 12:47 AM Posted October 31, 2016 at 12:47 AM Oh I loved Coeur De Pirate. She's coming to a city 2 hours from me and I wish I was able to go. 1 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
CelineDionFreak Posted October 31, 2016 at 12:54 AM Posted October 31, 2016 at 12:54 AM Well hence the tweet... "En attendant Celine"... Coeur de pirate absolutely rocked that performance btw!I'd so love for her to do something with Celine. I feel like an idiot! I got attendant confused with another word in my head. But c'est la vie haha Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
scielle Posted October 31, 2016 at 01:12 AM Posted October 31, 2016 at 01:12 AM Les Cowboys Fringants on stage with beer pint in hand! Love it!#OnlyInQuebec (Can you just imagine how that would go down on an American award show?!) And nice to see France Beaudoin again. Quote
isabel leite Posted October 31, 2016 at 01:19 AM Posted October 31, 2016 at 01:19 AM Really really sad that I cant watch it in my country Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted October 31, 2016 at 01:26 AM Posted October 31, 2016 at 01:26 AM She didn't Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
Del Posted October 31, 2016 at 01:40 AM Posted October 31, 2016 at 01:40 AM Love how the girl that won revelation of the year is now performing while wearing a Celine sur les Plaines T-shirt 3 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
mebe Posted October 31, 2016 at 01:41 AM Posted October 31, 2016 at 01:41 AM Safia Nolin is so hot wearing a Céline t-shirt...She loves Céline! !! And she says it and shows it! So cool! 2 Quote
scielle Posted October 31, 2016 at 01:44 AM Posted October 31, 2016 at 01:44 AM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 1 Quote
Del Posted October 31, 2016 at 01:48 AM Posted October 31, 2016 at 01:48 AM The award is coming after the break. Quote Instagram: @delphis78
CelineDionFreak Posted October 31, 2016 at 01:55 AM Posted October 31, 2016 at 01:55 AM The award is coming after the break.What is she wearing?? Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Del Posted October 31, 2016 at 01:58 AM Posted October 31, 2016 at 01:58 AM What is she wearing?? She's not on stage yet. They are doing the tribute. So far songs from Les Barronets, sung by Andre Phillipe Gagnon, Veronic Dicaire and Rene Simard. Now Ginette Reno is singing. 2 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
CelineDionFreak Posted October 31, 2016 at 01:58 AM Posted October 31, 2016 at 01:58 AM She's not on stage yet. They are doing the tribute. So far songs from Les Barronets, sung by Andre Phillipe Gagnon, Veronic Dicaire and Rene Simard. Now Ginette Reno is singing.Just saw! Red heads are live 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
brendanm999 Posted October 31, 2016 at 02:03 AM Posted October 31, 2016 at 02:03 AM Her hair grows so fast omg Quote
Del Posted October 31, 2016 at 02:03 AM Posted October 31, 2016 at 02:03 AM Ginette presented her the award for Rene. She's wears no a long black dress with hearts on it. Looks like hair extensions as her hair is quite long. 3 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
CelineDionFreak Posted October 31, 2016 at 02:03 AM Posted October 31, 2016 at 02:03 AM She is so gorgeous 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Del Posted October 31, 2016 at 02:08 AM Posted October 31, 2016 at 02:08 AM Oh, oh she is singing the song Avec Le Temps 2 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
CelineDionFreak Posted October 31, 2016 at 02:14 AM Posted October 31, 2016 at 02:14 AM I am laying in my bed in a ball right now. She just did such an amazing, beautiful rendition of Avec Les Temps. I'm in awe of what this woman can do. That was ridiculously magnificent 4 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
flutefreak Posted October 31, 2016 at 02:16 AM Posted October 31, 2016 at 02:16 AM Wow! I love her even more. What a beautiful rendition of that song! She is absolutely beautiful tonight, hands down the strongest woman I know. René is smiling down tonight for sure! 3 Quote
québecflower Posted October 31, 2016 at 02:17 AM Posted October 31, 2016 at 02:17 AM this is so fu... good....great song. I wish that Celine would do an album with just songs like that. I was having my mouth open all along, with a tear on the corner of my eyes. But it was a bit theatrical, but true at the same time. 6 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Maicool4 Posted October 31, 2016 at 02:18 AM Posted October 31, 2016 at 02:18 AM (edited) Goddess amazing dress, amazing moment. Viva Celine. Edited October 31, 2016 at 02:18 AM by Maicool4 1 Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/22b69ef7c7f608e391c2b0c3273c6fd9/tumblr_mszgokm8hq1r1kly2o1_400.gif
browseceline Posted October 31, 2016 at 02:22 AM Posted October 31, 2016 at 02:22 AM (edited) Okay just saw Celine live at RH facebook. She looked great in her designerdress and she even did sing. I think it was Edith Piaff? She stayed strong and did her speech graciously.Did not like how the camera zoomed in on her face during her singing. That was not flattering imo. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk Edited October 31, 2016 at 02:24 AM by browseceline Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
zuv Posted October 31, 2016 at 02:27 AM Posted October 31, 2016 at 02:27 AM this is so fu... good....great song. I wish that Celine would do an album with just songs like that. I was having my mouth open all along, with a tear on the corner of my eyes. But it was a bit theatrical, but true at the same time. An album of just songs like that?!? You kidding? I don't remember being that bored listening to Celine. Like ever. And the cameraman!! Whats his probleme zooming on her face like that? It was still great to see her. 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted October 31, 2016 at 02:30 AM Posted October 31, 2016 at 02:30 AM That was beautiful. It's a slow song yes, but it's so moving. She was singing for Rene! He would be so proud. Also, that's the most beautiful dress I've seen her in in quite a long time. I wish the camera man didn't zoom in on her face for the entire performance. It was still brilliant though, and so moving. 3 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
tomdalbou Posted October 31, 2016 at 02:31 AM Posted October 31, 2016 at 02:31 AM Rocking that Let's talk about love hairdo. 1 Quote
québecflower Posted October 31, 2016 at 02:33 AM Posted October 31, 2016 at 02:33 AM An album of just songs like that?!? You kidding? I don't remember being that bored listening to Celine. Like ever.And the cameraman!! Whats his probleme zooming on her face like that? It was still great to see her.des goûts et des couleurs ...... 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.