actofcontrition Posted October 27, 2016 at 11:19 PM Posted October 27, 2016 at 11:19 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CJdE1tFgeU First thing I said to myself after watching the video : its amazing how there is only 15 years between that Celine and the little girl singing Ce n'était qu'un rêve at Michel Jasmin in 1981 !!! 15 years and she was this internationnal star! 15 years is nothing... its like the period between the God bless america and now! 4 Quote
Angel2006 Posted October 28, 2016 at 04:47 AM Posted October 28, 2016 at 04:47 AM Celine sure grew into a beautiful woman! Celine was always beautiful, but man did she become a beautiful adult. Like a fine wine, just keeps getting better. 2 Quote
kevincheung410 Posted October 29, 2016 at 03:42 AM Posted October 29, 2016 at 03:42 AM (edited) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CJdE1tFgeU I just reached my drives and found this amazing video. For fans can not watch youtube videos http://my.tv.sohu.com/us/58439295/85637528.shtmlhttp://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTc3NTY0OTkwOA==.html Edited October 29, 2016 at 03:43 AM by kevincheung410 Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
isurrender Posted October 29, 2016 at 10:29 AM Posted October 29, 2016 at 10:29 AM (edited) So she won't sing? I don't understand but it must be too logical for them to make her sing. She can promote her new album on TV, sing live her new songs ( she is supposed to like to sing) and she can pay tribute to René. After all, wouldn't it be the greatest tribute to him that his fav singer and woman sing for him the night the music industry celebrate him? SCAR would be so perfect (meaning-wise)... Edited October 29, 2016 at 10:30 AM by isurrender Quote
Popular Post DionFanAlways Posted October 29, 2016 at 01:22 PM Popular Post Posted October 29, 2016 at 01:22 PM (edited) I'm glad she's not singing. Sometimes I think people only like her for her voice and not the whole woman. I can see it now, 'Hey let's PROMO EUS while giving an award/tribute to your dead husband!!' Really? Edited October 29, 2016 at 01:24 PM by DionFanAlways 9 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Del Posted October 29, 2016 at 01:28 PM Posted October 29, 2016 at 01:28 PM So she won't sing? I don't understand but it must be too logical for them to make her sing. She can promote her new album on TV, sing live her new songs ( she is supposed to like to sing) and she can pay tribute to René. After all, wouldn't it be the greatest tribute to him that his fav singer and woman sing for him the night the music industry celebrate him? SCAR would be so perfect (meaning-wise)... This is not about promoting an album, it's about a tribute to Rene. Singing to promote the album would cheapen the meaning of the award as it would be making it about her instead of about Rene. 6 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
nuts2you Posted October 29, 2016 at 01:36 PM Posted October 29, 2016 at 01:36 PM don't forget she got shows to do back in Lv for the whole month of Nov Quote
RosieBarron Posted October 29, 2016 at 06:15 PM Posted October 29, 2016 at 06:15 PM So she won't sing? I don't understand but it must be too logical for them to make her sing. She can promote her new album on TV, sing live her new songs ( she is supposed to like to sing) and she can pay tribute to René. After all, wouldn't it be the greatest tribute to him that his fav singer and woman sing for him the night the music industry celebrate him? SCAR would be so perfect (meaning-wise)... She is likely to be far too emotional to perform! It would not be fair to ask her to sing in this instance. 1 Quote
Angel2006 Posted October 29, 2016 at 08:05 PM Posted October 29, 2016 at 08:05 PM Is this going to be on T.V.? Quote
isurrender Posted October 29, 2016 at 09:01 PM Posted October 29, 2016 at 09:01 PM This is not about promoting an album, it's about a tribute to Rene. Singing to promote the album would cheapen the meaning of the award as it would be making it about her instead of about Rene. So she doesn't sing when it's about her ( back in 2009)... She doesn't sing when it's about Rene .. She doesn't sing because she can't attend as she is in Vegas. So it's never the right time... It's not about promoting EUS...René was so in love with the singer. The best tribute she can do is singing for him. Whatever the song is actually... I don't know, that's my point of view. ..if my husband was a singer and sings a song to me for let's say...my birthday. .. I wouldn't say "hey that's my day. ..don't u draw attention on you". That doesn't make any sense to me. And we're not talking about a random singer or couple.. that's Céline and René, the man who was still impressed after 30 years! 1 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted October 29, 2016 at 10:40 PM Posted October 29, 2016 at 10:40 PM So she doesn't sing when it's about her ( back in 2009)... She doesn't sing when it's about Rene .. She doesn't sing because she can't attend as she is in Vegas. So it's never the right time... It's not about promoting EUS...René was so in love with the singer. The best tribute she can do is singing for him. Whatever the song is actually... I don't know, that's my point of view. ..if my husband was a singer and sings a song to me for let's say...my birthday. .. I wouldn't say "hey that's my day. ..don't u draw attention on you". That doesn't make any sense to me. And we're not talking about a random singer or couple.. that's Céline and René, the man who was still impressed after 30 years! Celine has already had her singing tributes to Rene. That's when it was about Celine getting through his death. Now it's a moment specifically honoring him. I think it's best she doesn't sing and take away from the fact that this is FOR HIM. 5 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
celine4evauk Posted October 29, 2016 at 10:54 PM Posted October 29, 2016 at 10:54 PM There'll probably be a video tribute so she will still feature. Definitely right for her not to perform. It's got to highlight Rene. Everything he has done and achieved. 5 Quote
Cafe67 Posted October 29, 2016 at 11:10 PM Posted October 29, 2016 at 11:10 PM Thanks for posting this! I'd never seen it. I'm always wondering when I see photos or videos of René if I'm the only one who thinks he had the most gourgeuos skin and complexion. Has anyone else ever noticed that he really had smooth skin with little to no wrinkles? Very handsome! Quote
flutefreak Posted October 30, 2016 at 01:29 AM Posted October 30, 2016 at 01:29 AM Thanks for posting this! I'd never seen it. I'm always wondering when I see photos or videos of René if I'm the only one who thinks he had the most gourgeuos skin and complexion. Has anyone else ever noticed that he really had smooth skin with little to no wrinkles? Very handsome! Yes! His skin always looked so good and smooth. In fact I always thought he looked younger than his years because of it. Especially looked great here. Quote
nuts2you Posted October 30, 2016 at 03:25 PM Posted October 30, 2016 at 03:25 PM what time does this start, and can someone post a link to it as well Quote
Celine-Express Posted October 30, 2016 at 04:57 PM Posted October 30, 2016 at 04:57 PM (edited) Is this going to be on T.V.?Yes, the ADISQ gala start at 19:30 (Hour of Quebec) at Radio-Canada channel! Edited October 30, 2016 at 04:58 PM by Celine-Express 1 Quote Encore un soir..Encore une heure..Encore une larme de bonheur..Un soir..
Celine Fan 77 Posted October 30, 2016 at 07:03 PM Posted October 30, 2016 at 07:03 PM I wasn't quite sure of where to post this but The Red Heads just posted a live video on Facebook from California. Celine just got out of the Ritz Carlton Hotel! She must be about to take the plain to go to Quebec for the Félix Awards. Fans were telling her that they're really proud of René and she was very touched. Hopefully we'll get some pictures in the coming minutes... 2 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Lotty Posted October 30, 2016 at 07:04 PM Posted October 30, 2016 at 07:04 PM Can someone record and upload it later please??? I won't be able to watch it tonight Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted October 30, 2016 at 07:04 PM Posted October 30, 2016 at 07:04 PM I wasn't quite sure of where to post this but The Red Heads just posted a live video on Facebook from California. Celine just got out of the Ritz Carlton Hotel! She must be about to take the plain to go to Quebec for the Félix Awards. Fans were telling her that they're really proud of René and she was very touched. Hopefully we'll get some pictures in the coming minutes...It was in Montreal 1 Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
browseceline Posted October 30, 2016 at 07:17 PM Posted October 30, 2016 at 07:17 PM I just watched it live on RH facebook. She immediately walked towards her fans instead of walking to her car. She took the time to talk with them and even when waiting for the trafficsign she took the time for several fans who wanted to make a selfie with her. She is really amazing and humble. No star behaviour here but true interest Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk 6 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Celine Fan 77 Posted October 30, 2016 at 07:20 PM Posted October 30, 2016 at 07:20 PM (edited) Love the look, very classy-Diva style! And also the fact that Law was also there. Like browseceline just said, a very humble Celine, just love her! Edited October 30, 2016 at 07:21 PM by Celine Fan 77 6 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
CelineTheBest5 Posted October 30, 2016 at 07:27 PM Posted October 30, 2016 at 07:27 PM https://instagram.com/p/BMMrlMUj5cd/ 2 Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
scielle Posted October 30, 2016 at 08:07 PM Posted October 30, 2016 at 08:07 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Aw, this just makes me miss my old neighbourhood! Use to live 5 min from there. Oh, Montreal. Sad that Celine no longer has a place to stay there and has to resort to the Ritz. 2 Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted October 30, 2016 at 08:10 PM Posted October 30, 2016 at 08:10 PM Is this event in Centre Bell or Place des Arts? Or am I lost? lol Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
isabel leite Posted October 30, 2016 at 08:11 PM Posted October 30, 2016 at 08:11 PM Can someone record and upload it later please??? I won't be able to watch it tonight Yes please could someone record it, I wont be able to watch it either ! thanks Quote
dawn Posted October 30, 2016 at 08:20 PM Posted October 30, 2016 at 08:20 PM (edited) Is this event in Centre Bell or Place des Arts? Or am I lost? lol In Place des Arts. Edited October 30, 2016 at 08:20 PM by dawn Quote
dodobird Posted October 30, 2016 at 08:40 PM Posted October 30, 2016 at 08:40 PM I just watched it live on RH facebook. She immediately walked towards her fans instead of walking to her car. She took the time to talk with them and even when waiting for the trafficsign she took the time for several fans who wanted to make a selfie with her. She is really amazing and humble. No star behaviour here but true interest Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk Honestly, I don't know of any other star of that level and that caliber who takes the time to honor their fans as much as Celine. Not even up and coming actors/actresses or artists/singers....they all seem to be very busy and very "above" all this. But Celine goes above and beyond to honor as many of her fans as possible in any given time. THAT to me is real class. Hats off once again 6 Quote
celine19 Posted October 30, 2016 at 08:48 PM Posted October 30, 2016 at 08:48 PM She is UNIQUE :wub: :wub: 2 Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
dodobird Posted October 30, 2016 at 10:46 PM Posted October 30, 2016 at 10:46 PM Can someone record and upload it later please??? I won't be able to watch it tonight +1 If someone could please record this, I, would also be extremely grateful!! 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted October 30, 2016 at 10:54 PM Posted October 30, 2016 at 10:54 PM Do we think she will be walking the red carpet? Doubt it, but who knows! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.