Jessyka Posted January 21, 2016 at 11:03 AM Posted January 21, 2016 at 11:03 AM She looks strong and calm, at peace. <3 4 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted January 21, 2016 at 11:08 AM Posted January 21, 2016 at 11:08 AM I think she looks very stylish. 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Calilly Posted January 21, 2016 at 11:15 AM Posted January 21, 2016 at 11:15 AM The actual funeral service is at 3pm EST according to the press release. That would be 9:00pm in France but for RDI at least programming begins before that. Not sure about TVA/LCN I'm sure one of you will do what is necessary to that in France we can have a link or a download. Please ! Quote CéLiNe FoReVeRhttp://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/320x240q90/912/C4DLsq.jpg
Jessyka Posted January 21, 2016 at 11:53 AM Posted January 21, 2016 at 11:53 AM I think I won't be able to watch it live but I'm sure it's going to be all over the internet afterwards. Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
duri Posted January 21, 2016 at 11:54 AM Posted January 21, 2016 at 11:54 AM She looks strong and good, I was expecting worse, she must stay strong for her children. 2 Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
mirage Posted January 21, 2016 at 12:09 PM Posted January 21, 2016 at 12:09 PM (edited) More info about the funeral tomorrow!Could someone translate the info about the broadcast? I used google translate but it became vague to me haha http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2016/01/20/rene-angelil-voulait-jean-lamoureux Edited January 21, 2016 at 12:10 PM by mirage Quote
anewdayhascome Posted January 21, 2016 at 12:18 PM Posted January 21, 2016 at 12:18 PM (edited) Jean Lamoureux will film the funeral, it's Rene who wanted him to do so. There will be 12 cameras, 9 INSIDE and 3 outside, everything will be on TVA from 14.00 RDI channel will show at 20.00 (8 pm) the most important moments from the ceremony again. I don't understand one thing, they say that both RDI and LCN will show footage from the chapel on Saturday (?), but it's today...? Edited January 21, 2016 at 12:25 PM by anewdayhascome 5 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
anewdayhascome Posted January 21, 2016 at 12:21 PM Posted January 21, 2016 at 12:21 PM (edited) Celine will spend 30 minutes with the public at 14.00, 2 pm TODAY, she will accept condolences from the first people to come. And, PROBABLY, 30 minutes before the closing (prior 21.00, 9pm) http://www.journalde...de-rene-angelil Edited January 21, 2016 at 12:23 PM by anewdayhascome 3 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
remykyes Posted January 21, 2016 at 12:35 PM Posted January 21, 2016 at 12:35 PM Jean Lamoureux will film the funeral, it's Rene who wanted him to do so. There will be 12 cameras, 9 INSIDE and 3 outside, everything will be on TVA from 14.00 TVA it is then. Thanks for translating. Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
rakesh Posted January 21, 2016 at 01:02 PM Posted January 21, 2016 at 01:02 PM i dont know if this was already posted here; but for those who didnt know: http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6843961/celine-dion-brother-daniel-dies-rene-angelil Celine Dion's Brother Daniel Dies Just two days after Celine Dion's husband René Angélil died at age 73 from cancer, Dion's older brother Daniel has also passed away.Daniel, 59, had been battling brain, tongue and throat cancer, according to his sister Claudette, per TMZ. A rep for Dion confirmed the news to Billboard. He passed away early Saturday morning (Jan. 16).Rene Angelil, Celine Dion's Husband, Dies at 73“His last days were in the wonderful care of the doctors and personnel at Maison Adhémar-Dion, a palliative care center in Terrebonne Québec. For those wishing to send flowers, a donation to that organization would be very much appreciated,” read a statement.After Angélil passed away Thursday, a statement on Dion's website shared that her Jan. 16 and 17 concert dates at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas were canceled. Her next scheduled show is Feb. 23. A tribute for Daniel will be held at Salon Charles Rajotte in Repentigny,Quebec, on Jan. 23. A religious funeral will take place at St-Simon-et-Jude in Charlemagne, Quebec, a few days later.Daniel was the eighth child of Thérèse and Adhémar Dion. He is survived by his mother, Thérèse Tanguay-Dion; his daughters, Valérie and Marie-Michelle; his grandchildren, Matis and Laurianne; and his many brothers and sisters.A statement released on Celine's website said that Daniel was surrounded by his loving family when he passed away peacefully, adding that "the family requests that in honour of their brother’s memory, their privacy be respected in this time of grief." Quote
rakesh Posted January 21, 2016 at 01:04 PM Posted January 21, 2016 at 01:04 PM Mariah Carey sends love to Celine Dion Saturday 16 January 2016 Mariah Carey sent a touching message of support to Celine Dion a day after the fellow singer's husband, René Angélil, lost his years-long battle with throat cancer. Posting a photo of Dion and Angélil to Instagram, Carey wrote, "I'm heartbroken for you and your family upon hearing the devastating news about Rene. I know there's nothing I can say to take the pain away but I'm sure the memories will comfort you now and always. My deepest condolences to you and your family. Love always, Mariah." Angélil, who got his start in the music business as a singer in the 1960s, discovered Dion at age 12 and shepherded her to stardom as her manager. They eventually married in 1994, and went on to have three sons together. (Entertainment Weekly) Quote
takeachance Posted January 21, 2016 at 01:08 PM Posted January 21, 2016 at 01:08 PM (edited) Has Rene got Brothers or sisters? And are his parents still alive? I Cant believe I dont know the answer to this myself !! Edited January 21, 2016 at 01:09 PM by takeachance Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
CELINE MARIE Posted January 21, 2016 at 01:20 PM Posted January 21, 2016 at 01:20 PM Has Rene got Brothers or sisters? And are his parents still alive? I Cant believe I dont know the answer to this myself !! "Son of deceased Alice and Joseph Angélil, he is leaving in grief his beloved wife Céline Dion and their three children, René-Charles, Nelson and Eddy; his first born Patrick (Sophie Danis) son of Denyse Duquette; Anne-Marie (Marc Dupré) and Jean-Pierre (Thi Hong Hoa) children of Anne Renée; his grand-children Alicia and Justin (Patrick), Anthony, Stella and Lenny (Anne-Marie), Rémi (Jean-Pierre); his brother, André Angélil; his cousins, Paul, Robert and Ginette Sara,"parents are dead, brother? I do not know,I think too Quote
scielle Posted January 21, 2016 at 01:37 PM Posted January 21, 2016 at 01:37 PM Rewatching this interview with Celine and family about the Maison Adhemar Dion palliative care centre. Suddenly very timely and poignant... 1 Quote
Brody-Celine Posted January 21, 2016 at 01:46 PM Posted January 21, 2016 at 01:46 PM I know this is probably unlikely but any live streams with English subtitles available? I want to watch live tomorrow night with my mum! 1 Quote
takeachance Posted January 21, 2016 at 01:55 PM Posted January 21, 2016 at 01:55 PM (edited) Rewatching this interview with Celine and family about the Maison Adhemar Dion palliative care centre. Suddenly very timely and poignant... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leDFZHbMbhU I never saw this,can anyone tell me what they are generally talking about? Thanks (should have learned french in school !!) Edited January 21, 2016 at 01:59 PM by takeachance Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Condor Posted January 21, 2016 at 02:21 PM Posted January 21, 2016 at 02:21 PM (edited) Here's a short article published this morning. Translation (summary): René will be in chapel of rest from 2 pm today, till 9 pm.Celine will be there for "about 30 minutes" at 2 pm and again around 9 pm.She might change her mind about being there or not,but a member of the Dion family will be there at all times to receive condolences from visitors.Celine and RC arrived in Montreal by plane wednesday night. Edited January 21, 2016 at 02:23 PM by Condor Quote
anewdayhascome Posted January 21, 2016 at 02:28 PM Posted January 21, 2016 at 02:28 PM Here's a short article published this morning. Translation (summary): René will be in chapel of rest from 2 pm today, till 9 pm.Celine will be there for "about 30 minutes" at 2 pm and again around 9 pm.She might change her mind about being there or not,but a member of the Dion family will be there at all times to receive condolences from visitors.Celine and RC arrived in Montreal by plane wednesday night. it's been already posted up on this page Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
CelineDionFreak Posted January 21, 2016 at 02:37 PM Posted January 21, 2016 at 02:37 PM Here's another link to a story that will be in people this week. http://www.people.com/article/celine-dion-brave-face-for-kids-following-rene-angelil-death Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CELINE MARIE Posted January 21, 2016 at 02:46 PM Posted January 21, 2016 at 02:46 PM (edited) http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Hz-cgdquAPw/VqDNu0ZWFQI/AAAAAAAAcE8/qtT-wAYvtyA/s1600/Who%2BMagazine%2B2016.jpghttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Kv2lKUgfTtQ/VqDNz8cOPdI/AAAAAAAAcFE/w0kp6iILpck/s1600/Who%2B02.jpghttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ZEPeJlv2hvs/VqDN3bDmXbI/AAAAAAAAcFM/UjfFyHx7sPs/s1600/Who%2B04.jpg Edited January 21, 2016 at 02:55 PM by CELINE MARIE 4 Quote
tomdalbou Posted January 21, 2016 at 03:18 PM Posted January 21, 2016 at 03:18 PM Who's going to the chapel in Mtl today? I would like to go. Maybe we can meet there? Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted January 21, 2016 at 03:28 PM Posted January 21, 2016 at 03:28 PM (edited) Here's a short article published this morning. Translation (summary): René will be in chapel of rest from 2 pm today, till 9 pm.Celine will be there for "about 30 minutes" at 2 pm and again around 9 pm.She might change her mind about being there or not,but a member of the Dion family will be there at all times to receive condolences from visitors.Celine and RC arrived in Montreal by plane wednesday night. Thank you. It actually says a member of the Angelil family will be there throughout, not the Dion family. Perhaps his older children, his brother, maybe a cousin like Paul Sara that he was close to. So sad for all of them. Edited January 21, 2016 at 03:28 PM by chocolatechip15 3 Quote
ThisTime Posted January 21, 2016 at 03:57 PM Posted January 21, 2016 at 03:57 PM I don't know if these work for what you want but when I ripped the Mandela memorial concert off CTV I used GetFLV it was the only program that worked. I've also gotten very hard streams to rip using Replay Media Catcher. Both I needed to pay for in order to use the full version. Now I've never actually tried to rip during a live stream. I do wonder if CBC will upload the full funeral to their site afterwards. They do that alot with many programs I've watched from them. Ok guys I'm signing off for the night cause tomorrow will be the first of a few hard days for all of us. I'll be up by 10am tomorrow (the wake airs at 11am PST on RDI Canada) so I'll post whatever I find in terms of links and videos and photos and such tomorrow(hopefully in real time!) So see you all then! Thanks! I don't know if they'd do live streams either. I've used Replay Media Catcher before and that did always work well. Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
takeachance Posted January 21, 2016 at 04:25 PM Posted January 21, 2016 at 04:25 PM http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2016/01/21/chapelle-ardente-pour-rene-angelil-larrivee-de-la-famille-et-des-proches Some Family arriving at Basillica. Including Maman Dion 3 Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Modesta Posted January 21, 2016 at 04:31 PM Posted January 21, 2016 at 04:31 PM (edited) Considering the circumstances, I think Celine looked pretty good on the video (edit the dailymail's video) Yes, she looks sad and most likely feels even worse but she's staying strong. I wish I had her strength. I wish I could do something for her and her children But because I can't, I'm just sending a warm virtual hug http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/hug/t4615.gif Edited January 21, 2016 at 04:32 PM by Modesta Quote
Popular Post drove all night Posted January 21, 2016 at 04:31 PM Popular Post Posted January 21, 2016 at 04:31 PM (edited) I wish some people could - as a sign of respect - at least today and tomorrow stop evaluating Celine's or RC or another family member's appearance. Let's please not state if she looks strong or not and what she is wearing or how her hair's done ... NOONE OF US can slightly assume, how she really feels. Or what it's like to mourn under the flashlights of hundres of photographers, while you've lost the love of your life or your father. Especially she doesn't have the luxury to mourn in peace. A giant media overkill will accompany her the following hours. Let's please not turn into some kind of "papparazzis" ... Let us all just think of her and her family - and keep our opinions about their outward appearance for ourselves. THANK YOU! Edited January 21, 2016 at 04:33 PM by drove all night 12 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted January 21, 2016 at 04:34 PM Posted January 21, 2016 at 04:34 PM is there a live stream for chapelle today as well??????? Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
maria_k Posted January 21, 2016 at 04:37 PM Posted January 21, 2016 at 04:37 PM is there a live stream for chapelle today as well??????? yes, should be on RDI, from 13:30 to 14:30 as far as I understood http://ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelles/arts_et_spectacles/2016/01/21/002-angelil-chapelle-ardente-basilique-notre-dame.shtml 1 Quote
infiniti Posted January 21, 2016 at 04:38 PM Posted January 21, 2016 at 04:38 PM perhaps, someone can upload a video into youtube.com? Quote Celine ~
anewdayhascome Posted January 21, 2016 at 04:38 PM Posted January 21, 2016 at 04:38 PM Thanks for the info, I'm not sure though. If anyone finds a link, please post it as soon as possible! Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.