DestinMg5 Posted November 10, 2015 at 05:36 AM Posted November 10, 2015 at 05:36 AM My picks would beJe te donnerai toutComment saviorTa vieEt pourtantQue vault ma vieDis-moi quelqu choseJ'aurais voulu te dire I would probably go with one of the 1st 3 Quote [url=http://s1383.photobucket
Cuquito Posted November 10, 2015 at 05:56 AM Posted November 10, 2015 at 05:56 AM (edited) My favorite is ''Je Te Donnerai Tout'', I clicked immediately with this song. I'm pretty sure the new material will include beautiful ballads, remember we are talking about Celine Dion. Out of the 25 songs ''Je Te Donnerai Tout'' is the most fresh and catchy, so I think it will be a great addition to the album. I can also see her singing this song live along with the crowd and everybody clapping and dancing lol. Voted! Edited November 10, 2015 at 06:11 AM by Cuquito Quote
Chin Posted November 10, 2015 at 09:28 AM Posted November 10, 2015 at 09:28 AM I don't have any favourites yet, but I've made some songs get out from my list now, but still 17 titles yet It's not easy to choose one, cos the quality of songs are quite average Quote
PuraVida Posted November 10, 2015 at 10:39 AM Posted November 10, 2015 at 10:39 AM (edited) 1) Je Veux Te Dire versus J'aurais voulu te dire 2) Dis-moi quelque chose versus Au-delà du miroir 3) Dans ta chaleur versus On a beau dire I cannot decide but I love those three pairs! And then there's Comment Savoir--forever a sucker for the ballads. Edited November 10, 2015 at 10:42 AM by PuraVida Quote
MistaChanel Posted November 10, 2015 at 11:36 AM Posted November 10, 2015 at 11:36 AM I dislike most of the songs. They are far from being amazing.The only standout track,in my opinion, would be 'Au-delà du miroir' Quote RIVER DEEP, MOUNTAIN HIGH - OH HOW I LOVE YOU BABY!
celine4evauk Posted November 10, 2015 at 12:21 PM Posted November 10, 2015 at 12:21 PM Listened to half the songs and so far I like:Que Vaut Ma Vie, Et Pourtant, and Je Te Donnerai Tout. 😊 1 Quote
Daysleeper Posted November 10, 2015 at 03:33 PM Posted November 10, 2015 at 03:33 PM I just listened the songs for the second time. All I can say that I'm not really impressed by any of them. Really average and some of them are quite boring and forgettable.However I made a list of those that I will consider for another round of listening, so I will choose the best among them. Je commence à m'y faireComment savoirJ'aurais voulu te direQue vaut ma vieJe te donnerai toutEt pourtantJe reviens vers toiTa vie 1 Quote
LukeD Posted November 10, 2015 at 05:33 PM Posted November 10, 2015 at 05:33 PM (edited) I played ''Que Vaut Ma Vie'' while my mother was in my room and she was like ''What a great song!''. I might ask her to vote. Edited November 10, 2015 at 05:33 PM by LukeD 2 Quote
comingback Posted November 10, 2015 at 05:39 PM Posted November 10, 2015 at 05:39 PM OK, after second listening I voted for "Comment savoir" by Jamil. It's the only standout track. Quote
québecflower Posted November 10, 2015 at 05:43 PM Posted November 10, 2015 at 05:43 PM Aldo said in Le jornal de Montreal that it is not 100% sure that she will record the song. Depends on the choice i would think. 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Alex_Incognito Posted November 10, 2015 at 05:44 PM Posted November 10, 2015 at 05:44 PM Aldo said in Le jornal de Montreal that it is not 100% sure that she will record the song. Depends on the choice i would think.It might be better if the chosen song be recorded not for the album but as a simple download or ep 1 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
powerofamor17 Posted November 10, 2015 at 06:50 PM Posted November 10, 2015 at 06:50 PM Voted for Comment Savior. 1 Quote
LukeD Posted November 10, 2015 at 07:51 PM Posted November 10, 2015 at 07:51 PM Aldo said in Le jornal de Montreal that it is not 100% sure that she will record the song. Depends on the choice i would think.I think asking the fans to vote for the song and not including it in the album is treating Celine like a jukebox. Quote
ehild Posted November 10, 2015 at 07:52 PM Posted November 10, 2015 at 07:52 PM One of the songs resembles TC the song (I'll double check the titles later to verify the exact title...one of the first few). And a couple remind me of 1F4T. But I love the idea of this. It's more interactive with the fans. I hope they do something similar with the English apbum. Regardless of which song wins.....there's a few on here I hope will still be recorded. 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Davey84 Posted November 10, 2015 at 07:55 PM Author Posted November 10, 2015 at 07:55 PM Aldo said in Le jornal de Montreal that it is not 100% sure that she will record the song. Depends on the choice i would think.Ok that's stupid! They announced it like that from the start! They shouldn't back out now Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
québecflower Posted November 10, 2015 at 07:56 PM Posted November 10, 2015 at 07:56 PM I think asking the fans to vote for the song and not including it in the album is treating Celine like a jukebox. sorry but i don't understand what you mean by that... Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
québecflower Posted November 10, 2015 at 07:59 PM Posted November 10, 2015 at 07:59 PM Ok that's stupid! They announced it like that from the start! They shouldn't back out now yes , but it's not them who choose the song, but a team. And some songs are terrible, what if one of the terrible is the choice...but they should have thought about that, Beginner mistake by Aldo 3 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Davey84 Posted November 10, 2015 at 08:19 PM Author Posted November 10, 2015 at 08:19 PM Deserves him right to choose a guy who's in the business for over 30 years It would have been better to ask young djs who's know what's hip and happening now! 3 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
québecflower Posted November 10, 2015 at 08:23 PM Posted November 10, 2015 at 08:23 PM Deserves him right to choose a guy who's in the business for over 30 years It would have been better to ask young djs who's know what's hip and happening now! Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
celine4evauk Posted November 10, 2015 at 08:30 PM Posted November 10, 2015 at 08:30 PM Ok that's stupid! They announced it like that from the start! They shouldn't back out now If I remember correctly it was said at the beginning that they hoped celine would record the winning song. It isn't guaranteed she definitely will. But hopefully she'll love the winning song too! Quote
LukeD Posted November 10, 2015 at 09:11 PM Posted November 10, 2015 at 09:11 PM (edited) sorry but i don't understand what you mean by that... To record the song for the album means the voting has a certain purpose that affects Celine's discography... To just put the song out there but not in the album is like ordering Celine to record the song for no actual reason. Edited November 10, 2015 at 09:26 PM by LukeD Quote
celine4evauk Posted November 10, 2015 at 09:32 PM Posted November 10, 2015 at 09:32 PM To record the song for the album means the voting has a certain purpose that affects Celine's discography... To just put the song out there but not in the album is like ordering Celine to record the song for no actual reason. Perhaps it was just so there was a sort of get out clause, you know just in case she really hates the winning song! Or if by awful circumstances the album was scrapped or postponed etc? I reckon she'll record it 😆 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted November 10, 2015 at 09:40 PM Posted November 10, 2015 at 09:40 PM If I remember correctly it was said at the beginning that they hoped celine would record the winning song. It isn't guaranteed she definitely will. But hopefully she'll love the winning song too!Yeah what if she can't stand it, lol! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
québecflower Posted November 10, 2015 at 09:41 PM Posted November 10, 2015 at 09:41 PM To record the song for the album means the voting has a certain purpose that affects Celine's discography... To just put the song out there but not in the album is like ordering Celine to record the song for no actual reason.i know, we have to make a petition to remove Aldo 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Alex_Incognito Posted November 10, 2015 at 09:42 PM Posted November 10, 2015 at 09:42 PM Then she should be more proactive in what she does in her career instead of a puppet. 1 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
powerofamor17 Posted November 10, 2015 at 10:07 PM Posted November 10, 2015 at 10:07 PM Certainly she'll record the song. How bad would she look after asking millions of people to write and send their music, and narrow all of those songs down to 25 and ask the fans to vote, and then never record it anyways? Also, I'm sure she's listened to all of these songs far before we have. If they were afraid of getting a bad song, or if they thought one if these were bad, they would've eliminated them, period. 1 Quote
mebe Posted November 10, 2015 at 10:29 PM Posted November 10, 2015 at 10:29 PM Listening to theses songs makes us realize how hard it is to write a good song!It's hard to choose one that really stands out...Most of them are so boring! Sorry but I had to say it...I hope this is not what the whole album will sound like! 3 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted November 10, 2015 at 10:33 PM Posted November 10, 2015 at 10:33 PM Listening to theses songs makes us realize how hard it is to write a good song!It's hard to choose one that really stands out.Excellent point. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
SuperLove4Celine Posted November 10, 2015 at 10:48 PM Posted November 10, 2015 at 10:48 PM Everybody needs to keep in mind these are all just demos. Many great songs start from horrible/mediocre demos. Case in point, "My Heart Will Go On." Even many of Diane Warren's hits started from rough beginnings. Many of the songs presented to us have great potential. It's listening past their roughness that can be the hard part. 2 Quote
powerofamor17 Posted November 11, 2015 at 12:07 AM Posted November 11, 2015 at 12:07 AM Certainly she'll record the song. How bad would she look after asking millions of people to write and send their music, and narrow all of those songs down to 25 and ask the fans to vote, and then never record it anyways? Also, I'm sure she's listened to all of these songs far before we have. If they were afraid of getting a bad song, or of they thought one if these were bad, they would've eliminated the or cancelled this contest, period. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.