CelineDionFreak Posted November 23, 2015 at 12:09 AM Posted November 23, 2015 at 12:09 AM Shopping...camping... ..living.... in her closest take your pick Why can't we have all of the above!!! LOL 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
nuts2you Posted November 23, 2015 at 02:01 AM Posted November 23, 2015 at 02:01 AM anything on here yet, Quote
openthetelevision Posted November 23, 2015 at 05:12 PM Posted November 23, 2015 at 05:12 PM anything on here yet, Nope. Where's her social media person when you need them?! Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted November 23, 2015 at 05:19 PM Posted November 23, 2015 at 05:19 PM I know..... Celines team have been absent the whole time the world erupts about her!!! Are they crazy? Kev x Quote
québecflower Posted November 23, 2015 at 05:44 PM Posted November 23, 2015 at 05:44 PM it was a tribute , not something to stir up her popularity...it would be of bad taste and shameful in my opinion to use it this way. 7 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
MaxRayÎles Posted November 23, 2015 at 05:46 PM Posted November 23, 2015 at 05:46 PM it was a tribute , not something to stir up her popularity...it would be of bad taste and shameful in my opinion to use it this way.Agreed 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted November 23, 2015 at 05:55 PM Posted November 23, 2015 at 05:55 PM it was a tribute , not something to stir up her popularity...it would be of bad taste and shameful in my opinion to use it this way. Oh so a video of her performance or backstage pictures on her social media is shameless and of bad taste..... Please ..... Some people are too dramatic! It's ok for the rest of the world and media to promote the tribute but not celines team Sorry where were my morals Kev x 1 Quote
québecflower Posted November 23, 2015 at 07:26 PM Posted November 23, 2015 at 07:26 PM Oh so a video of her performance or backstage pictures on her social media is shameless and of bad taste..... Please ..... Some people are too dramatic! It's ok for the rest of the world and media to promote the tribute but not celines team Sorry where were my morals Kev x it was my opinion, you can have yours, i would not dare steal it. 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
rhapsodion Posted November 24, 2015 at 04:55 AM Posted November 24, 2015 at 04:55 AM https://instagram.com/p/-c-O7tqiY6/ Anybody seen this before? Just saw it on instagram, not from her account though. 3 Quote
ryba Posted November 24, 2015 at 07:03 AM Posted November 24, 2015 at 07:03 AM https://instagram.com/p/-c-O7tqiY6/ Anybody seen this before? Just saw it on instagram, not from her account though.haha thats awesome! But it seems to be from 2012 or so Quote
Angel2006 Posted November 24, 2015 at 08:39 AM Posted November 24, 2015 at 08:39 AM I wonder where it came from? I know the video came from instagram, but how did people get a hold of it? I don't remember Celine or her team releasing it in the past. You would think it would be on Celine's official instagram page. Kind of strange how it just appeared out of nowhere and didn't even get officially released by her team. I don't care how it became available though, I'm just happy to have seen it. The twins and the whole family look so adorable. Especially Eddy. He looks so nervous and uneasy about the whole thing. It's the cutest thing ever and hilarious. Quote
DionFanAlways Posted December 6, 2015 at 03:43 AM Posted December 6, 2015 at 03:43 AM (edited) https://www.instagra...n-by=celinedionNew with Tony. Edited December 6, 2015 at 03:45 AM by DionFanAlways 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Brandon Posted December 6, 2015 at 08:57 AM Posted December 6, 2015 at 08:57 AM New old picture tho! :wub2:I've never seen that pic before. Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Brandon Posted December 6, 2015 at 09:00 AM Posted December 6, 2015 at 09:00 AM https://instagram.com/p/-c-O7tqiY6/ Anybody seen this before? Just saw it on instagram, not from her account though.omg RC is so cute lol Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
comingback Posted December 6, 2015 at 12:09 PM Posted December 6, 2015 at 12:09 PM (edited) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r4k8IiK-kw Edited December 6, 2015 at 12:11 PM by comingback Quote
celine4evauk Posted December 6, 2015 at 12:47 PM Posted December 6, 2015 at 12:47 PM (edited) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r4k8IiK-kw 😂 that is brilliant! You should (if you haven't already) post this on fb. Get Barnev and Co to see it! The more people post it and share it the better 😆 Edited December 6, 2015 at 12:48 PM by celine4evauk 1 Quote
scielle Posted December 15, 2015 at 01:06 AM Posted December 15, 2015 at 01:06 AM I think she might be doing some of her own Tweeting lately, too. There were a few Tweets lately (like today's in reply to Buble) that sound much more like Celine than her marketing team, and they're not signed TC/EC, so...there's always hope! 4 Quote
Popular Post incognito Posted December 15, 2015 at 01:13 AM Popular Post Posted December 15, 2015 at 01:13 AM I think she might be doing some of her own Tweeting lately, too. There were a few Tweets lately (like today's in reply to Buble) that sound much more like Celine than her marketing team, and they're not signed TC/EC, so...there's always hope! I thought so too with the Frank Sinatra tweet. Unlike some patronizing people on this forum I don't doubt for a second that Celine can spell and make herself sound coherent in written form. Declarations that it can't be her because the grammar and spelling is good is highly offensive. Also, technophobes can get over their fears too. 8 Quote
Koolan Posted December 15, 2015 at 02:41 AM Posted December 15, 2015 at 02:41 AM Would someone lucky enough to get a meet and greet ask her if she does the instagram and tweets? 2 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
SuperLove4Celine Posted December 15, 2015 at 03:35 AM Posted December 15, 2015 at 03:35 AM Would someone lucky enough to get a meet and greet ask her if she does the instagram and tweets? I'd rather find out someone asked her about singing "Then You Look At Me" live someday instead of if it's she herself tweeting or posting to Instagram. 3 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted December 15, 2015 at 09:26 AM Posted December 15, 2015 at 09:26 AM I'd rather find out someone asked her about singing "Then You Look At Me" live someday instead of if it's she herself tweeting or posting to Instagram. That's what I'd ask her if I ever meet her in person. I've known that since the day I became a fan. Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
CSCfan Posted December 15, 2015 at 04:32 PM Posted December 15, 2015 at 04:32 PM Would someone lucky enough to get a meet and greet ask her if she does the instagram and tweets? She DEFINATELY posts her Instagram pics herself 4 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
CelineDionFreak Posted December 18, 2015 at 11:54 AM Posted December 18, 2015 at 11:54 AM I can't believe no one caught this yesterday lolhttps://www.instagram.com/p/_Z3pGrDPto/ 5 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
flutefreak Posted December 18, 2015 at 12:37 PM Posted December 18, 2015 at 12:37 PM I can't believe no one caught this yesterday lolhttps://www.instagram.com/p/_Z3pGrDPto/ I love this!! 1 Quote
comingback Posted December 18, 2015 at 01:21 PM Posted December 18, 2015 at 01:21 PM (edited) I can't believe no one caught this yesterday lolhttps://www.instagra...m/p/_Z3pGrDPto/ http://pictorial.jez...real-1748511477 was-celine-dion-s-1994-wedding-for-f******-real- Edited December 18, 2015 at 01:22 PM by comingback 2 Quote
Koolan Posted December 20, 2015 at 02:45 AM Posted December 20, 2015 at 02:45 AM She DEFINATELY posts her Instagram pics herself Wonder which phone she uses. 1 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Brandon Posted December 20, 2015 at 02:53 AM Posted December 20, 2015 at 02:53 AM (edited) Wonder which phone she uses. From the video it looks like an LG Gold Flip edition when she says "Alloooo" Edited December 20, 2015 at 02:55 AM by Brandon Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
DionFanAlways Posted December 20, 2015 at 03:55 AM Posted December 20, 2015 at 03:55 AM From the video it looks like an LG Gold Flip edition when she says "Alloooo" 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
incognito Posted December 20, 2015 at 04:02 AM Posted December 20, 2015 at 04:02 AM Um...the video RC posted on his Instagram made me feel really old. Also, I don't usually online stalk teenagers. #lowpoint 3 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted December 20, 2015 at 01:50 PM Posted December 20, 2015 at 01:50 PM From the video it looks like an LG Gold Flip edition when she says "Alloooo"I thought it was the Motorola "alloooo" Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.