Jump to content

Céline Dion is on Instagram!


Recommended Posts

Posted
Btw it's funny how much younger celine looks on this candid photo and on the official TH cover!


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted

https://instagram.co...n-by=celinedion

 

Looking forward to their first video clip! :w00twave:

This SO looks like TSMGO!

  • Like 3

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

 

This SO looks like TSMGO!

 

Right when she's looking for her cue for the playback to come on before the final high note. LOL

  • Like 2
Posted

Right when she's looking for her cue for the playback to come on before the final high note. LOL

 

and do you think it's her really doing the note or maybe they hired someone else like Ariana Grande to do it...I'm not sure, can you bring some light?

  • Like 3
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted
No I want to know if it's really Cèline this time behindً the posts, this pictures seems like a professionally shot pic. I wonder if her team or her is posting, it's a great question for to answer whenever we get a new interview!
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

I really doubt that this is really Celine herself.

Just like Ryba said it's probably someone of her Team.

Anyway Celine is finally start to live in social media :clap: ;)

Edited by Manila
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

I really doubt that this is really Celine herself.

Just like Ryba said it's probably someone of her Team.

Anyway Celine is finally start to live in social media :clap: ;)

Yes, and it's great :D I really enjoy to see some spontaneous pictures online! I'm glad her team realized that she must go with the flow, and not post about her sibling's birthdays or versatile water bottles hahahah Edited by ryba
  • Like 2
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted

Yes, and it's great :D I really enjoy to see some spontaneous pictures online! I'm glad her team realized that she must go with the flow, and not post about her sibling's birthdays or versatile water bottles hahahah

 

Finally :)

 

P.S. It 's strange - we're agree on almost every issue B)

  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
By the way, did you notice that all the recent pictures in the recording studio and the colosseum are taken by Denise Truscello? She seems to follow her everywhere. Maybe there is something going on, a project we don't know about yet Edited by ryba
  • Like 5
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted
well of course she didn't take the picture of herself being on stage because it's just physically impossible but it doesn't mean that she didn't upload it. If it was her team, I'd say that they would upload things more regularly. Moreover, we know who took that particular picture (Denise Truscello)
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted
I wonder if Denise Truscello took over Gerard Schmames position?
  • Like 1

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted (edited)

Omfg!!!! The new pic.

 

It was only a few days ago I said on here I wanted a pic of RC with the twins! 😉😆

Edited by celine4evauk
  • Like 3
Posted
This is really Céline posting !!! :wub2:
  • Like 5


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted

 

 

It was only a few days ago I said on here I wanted a pic of RC with the twins! 😉😆

 

Your wish was her command.

  • Like 2
Posted
awwwwwwwwwwww :blush:
  • Like 1
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted

#‎celinedion NEW #‎InstaCeline! Look at this cute photo of RC and the twins golfing. You can't start early enough!

・・・

Golf lessons for Nelson and Eddy with big brother and golf master RC! ⛳ Leçons de golf pour Nelson et Eddy avec le meilleur professeur: leur grand frère René-Charles !

 

 

 

 

 

12187896_1073870499319784_7670646432713656515_n.jpg?oh=af3478922180454c00346f40a89c4f8a&oe=56C49581

  • Like 4
Posted

This is really Céline posting !!! :wub2:

 

How do you know for sure?

Posted

 

How do you know for sure?

IMO she'd never let anyone else post stuff about her kids but herself :shifty:

 

Besides.... did you see who she is following? Annie Horth, Humberto Gatica, Sony Music etc and also Balmain, Ella Saab, Versace and Marc Dupre and..... RC himself! :lmao: talk about parental supervision :lol: But she deffo clicked on those accounts herself IMO :D

  • Like 6


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted

 

 

Your wish was her command.

 

Lol now what shall I ask for? 😂😂

  • Like 2
Posted

 

 

Lol now what shall I ask for? 😂😂

 

More selfies.

  • Like 3
Posted

 

IMO she'd never let anyone else post stuff about her kids but herself :shifty:

 

Besides.... did you see who she is following? Annie Horth, Humberto Gatica, Sony Music etc and also Balmain, Ella Saab, Versace and Marc Dupre and..... RC himself! :lmao: talk about parental supervision :lol: But she deffo clicked on those accounts herself IMO :D

 

I think it might be her but I also think she would allow Patrick to take pictures of his siblings, if he's behind her Instagram.

 

Also she's following all of the same people for the most part on her Twitter, which is ran by TC.

  • Like 1
Posted

I think that Celine must give her own personal photos to Patrick and he posts them for her onto her instagram. It has already been confirmed that Patrick is the one who is running her instagram. Patrick has probably asked Celine to take some family photos to give him for her instagram.

 

Aldo has said that Celine loves taking pictures, so she would have know problem supplying Patrick with recent photos. That is one thing she does like to do, she is just not into the instagram side of it. That is why Patrick is running her account.

highfive.jpg

Posted

I think that Celine must give her own personal photos to Patrick and he posts them for her onto her instagram. It has already been confirmed that Patrick is the one who is running her instagram. Patrick has probably asked Celine to take some family photos to give him for her instagram.

 

Aldo has said that Celine loves taking pictures, so she would have know problem supplying Patrick with recent photos. That is one thing she does like to do, she is just not into the instagram side of it. That is why Patrick is running her account.

 

I think this is probably more likely. Especially given the perfect translated captions that are provided with each photo.

Posted

 

 

I think this is probably more likely. Especially given the perfect translated captions that are provided with each photo.

 

Perfectly translated! And Gramatically perfect as well, along with hashtags and all, it's just hard for me to believe that Cèline is the one posting, but no matter what I think she has a hand in it by taking some of the pictures on her own phone and just allow someone else to attach and caption the post. Either way the world thinks it's her, and even if it's not I must say it's refreshing to believe it is and stop reading "TC/EQ" I think if she knows what's being posted before hand ( which I'm certain she does ) than I think it counts as being posted by Cèline herself which is why it isn't signed TC.

  • Like 2
Posted
That is an adorable picture! Seems like someone is reading this. What should we ask for tomorrow? LOL!
  • Like 2
Posted
I think we all want behind the scenes at family dinner, or backstage, or sound check...etc.
  • Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...