scielle Posted December 20, 2015 at 05:04 PM Posted December 20, 2015 at 05:04 PM Um...the video RC posted on his Instagram made me feel really old. Also, I don't usually online stalk teenagers. #lowpoint Trying parkour... and failing painfully? Sebastien Foucan he is not... Quote
Nmj Posted December 21, 2015 at 12:14 AM Posted December 21, 2015 at 12:14 AM She DEFINATELY posts her Instagram pics herself How do you know for sure? Quote
nuts2you Posted December 21, 2015 at 12:20 AM Posted December 21, 2015 at 12:20 AM I'm surprised she hasn't posted anything about her going Christmas shopping , unless she doing it online. Quote
Brandon Posted December 23, 2015 at 05:05 PM Posted December 23, 2015 at 05:05 PM I'm surprised she hasn't posted anything about her going Christmas shopping , unless she doing it online.She usually has the store shut down after hours and just walks through the aisles touching anything she wants to get. They follow her around putting a sticker on any item she touches. Finally all the items are placed on the awaiting Penske truck parked in the delivery area. Her assistant then pays by credit card. Celine thanks the store attendants then off she goes in her limousine. That's how the rich does it. Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Naiomi zhannah Posted December 26, 2015 at 02:44 AM Posted December 26, 2015 at 02:44 AM She posted on her instagram 1 Quote
incognito Posted December 26, 2015 at 02:46 AM Posted December 26, 2015 at 02:46 AM I was sure we would get an Instagram post today. Yay! 1 Quote
Koolan Posted December 26, 2015 at 05:07 AM Posted December 26, 2015 at 05:07 AM That was a nice present for us. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
comingback Posted December 26, 2015 at 07:58 AM Posted December 26, 2015 at 07:58 AM (edited) Christmas post from Celine Happy Holiday Season! On behalf of Celine and her team, we would like to wish you a very happy holiday season.We hope that your holiday season is full of love, happiness and memories you will cherish always. Edited December 26, 2015 at 08:11 AM by comingback 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted December 31, 2015 at 01:44 AM Posted December 31, 2015 at 01:44 AM New post!!!https://instagram.com/p/_8Cy7JjPs7/ 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
infiniti Posted January 3, 2016 at 03:32 AM Posted January 3, 2016 at 03:32 AM I had no clue there were these many photos in her instagram page, didn't think she posted anything. Quote Celine ~
mirage Posted January 7, 2016 at 12:51 PM Author Posted January 7, 2016 at 12:51 PM (edited) Seems like Aldo has instagram as well!! https://instagram.com/aldogiampaolo/ Edited January 7, 2016 at 12:51 PM by mirage 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted January 7, 2016 at 02:17 PM Posted January 7, 2016 at 02:17 PM Seems like Aldo has instagram as well!! https://instagram.com/aldogiampaolo/I actually found that the other day lol 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
mirage Posted January 8, 2016 at 09:15 PM Author Posted January 8, 2016 at 09:15 PM https://www.instagram.com/p/BASuke-lCgz/ 3 Quote
Timster Posted January 8, 2016 at 09:42 PM Posted January 8, 2016 at 09:42 PM https://www.instagra.../p/BASuke-lCgz/ Aldo seems to like the classic Celine logo 5 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted January 12, 2016 at 01:56 PM Posted January 12, 2016 at 01:56 PM Aldo seems to like the classic Celine logo I have never felt new new logo is authentic .... Kev x 2 Quote
nuts2you Posted January 12, 2016 at 09:48 PM Posted January 12, 2016 at 09:48 PM The Instagram account named "Aldo Giampaolo" which is referred to is a FAKE This is from the RH's 1 Quote
Del Posted January 13, 2016 at 12:18 AM Posted January 13, 2016 at 12:18 AM The Instagram account named "Aldo Giampaolo" which is referred to is a FAKE This is from the RH's I knew I had doubts about his Instagram and questioned it for a reason. Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Angel2006 Posted January 13, 2016 at 05:39 AM Posted January 13, 2016 at 05:39 AM Do we even know for sure now that March 25th is the release date for the French album? Has there been any type of official confirmation from Celine's team on this? With the whole fake Aldo instagram account, I am rethinking if this release date is a fact or just a rumor. Quote
Koolan Posted January 13, 2016 at 05:50 AM Posted January 13, 2016 at 05:50 AM New official photo from the show! "#photoby David Becker" new photographer? https://www.instagra...n-by=celinedion 6 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Angel2006 Posted February 8, 2016 at 06:09 AM Posted February 8, 2016 at 06:09 AM Does anyone notice that Celine's official picture for her instagram is now the picture from Rene's funeral booklet? That is also said to be Rene's favorite picture Also, there is another picture of Celine reaching up her arm in the blue MHWGO dress right below the picture of her and Rene, it looks as though she's reaching up to him. I like the way they did that. I don't know if it was planned to look that way, but it looks like she's reaching up to Rene in the other picture to touch him in heaven. Those hand gesture movements in that song will never be the same again. They are going to have so much meaning now. We know she will be reaching up to Rene from now on in that moment and I'm sure many other moments throughout the show. I was just thinking today that Rene's last name literally has the word angel in it. I have never really given it much thought until now, but I think that is a sign that he is an angel now watching over Celine, protecting her and being her guiding light for the rest of her life. 2 Quote
frana Posted March 20, 2016 at 07:50 PM Posted March 20, 2016 at 07:50 PM (edited) L’amour en héritage… Quoi de plus beau; quoi de plus grand; quoi de plus important. Merci, maman ! Bonne fête ! Je t’aime… 💕 The legacy of love… Nothing is more beautiful. Nothing is greater. Nothing is more important. Thank you Mom ! Happy birthday ! I love you. 📷 Gérard Schachmes https://www.instagram.com/celinedion/ Edited March 20, 2016 at 07:52 PM by frana 6 Quote www.thepoweroflove-celinedion.blogspot.com Quand je m'endors contre ton corpsAlors je n'ai plus de douteL'amour existe encore http://img158.imagevenue.com/loc127/th_464647807_Sansattendrebanner_122_127lo.jpg http://www.celinedionforum.com/Show-Celine-t48117.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Delles-design-t34725.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-t33243.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-vol-2-t34315.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-Our-Angel-t38063.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ign-t33011.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ol2-t38394.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celine-t36910.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celi...l-2-t45094.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Hi-Everyone...ign-t32799.html
nuts2you Posted March 20, 2016 at 08:13 PM Posted March 20, 2016 at 08:13 PM I cant believe how good she really looks for her age Quote
celine4evauk Posted March 20, 2016 at 08:47 PM Posted March 20, 2016 at 08:47 PM Isn't this from TCWT? Didn't she explain there was an extra candle for Adhemar? 5 Quote
openthetelevision Posted March 20, 2016 at 09:29 PM Posted March 20, 2016 at 09:29 PM Isn't this from TCWT? Didn't she explain there was an extra candle for Adhemar? I noticed that too, still a cute picture though.*I totally wish they would release all the footage from the through the eyes of the world movie lol 4 Quote
I Drove All Night! Posted March 31, 2016 at 04:51 PM Posted March 31, 2016 at 04:51 PM New birthday post:https://www.instagram.com/p/BDn-OsJDPnv/?taken-by=celinedion 1 Quote
ryba Posted March 31, 2016 at 05:01 PM Posted March 31, 2016 at 05:01 PM Was she recording on her birthday? Quote
celine4evauk Posted March 31, 2016 at 05:09 PM Posted March 31, 2016 at 05:09 PM Was she recording on her birthday? Well it seems so. Would explain why the album has been pushed back also, if they're still recording. Quote
ryba Posted March 31, 2016 at 09:04 PM Posted March 31, 2016 at 09:04 PM Maybe there will be more Songs! Or they changed the concept Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.