Jump to content

Céline Dion is on Instagram!


Recommended Posts

Posted
I hope it will be out sooner!
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Did humberto deleted his instagram? Cant find it anymore :( was hoping to see maybe some studio pictures
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Schr%25C3%25A1nka-1.jpg

I have always admired my mother for her courage and her endless love for her children.

Without her, I would not be here today... and I could not know the true happiness of being a mother. Thank you Mom, I love you!

And Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms around the world!

J’ai toujours admiré ma mère pour son courage et l’amour qu’elle ne cesse de donner à ses enfants.

Sans elle, je ne serais pas là aujourd’hui… et je ne pourrais pas vivre à mon tour l'immense bonheur d’être mère.

Merci Maman, je t'aime !

Et bonne Fête des Mères à toutes les mamans du monde ! Gérard Schachmes

  • Like 6
  • 1 month later...
Posted
God I love her in Leopard...
  • Like 1
Posted
Oh i thought he said a different thing the second time. That's why both brothers had a funny reaction, and Celine laughing.
Posted

Oh i thought he said a different thing the second time. That's why both brothers had a funny reaction, and Celine laughing.

 

I watched the video again just to be sure. Nelson definitely says bonjour Paris twice, once at the beginning of the video and then once more at the end. LOL.

 

I think Nelson's brothers were looking at him with a funny reaction because he was only supposed to say bonjour Paris once, but he had so much enthusiasm and excitement that he said it twice. LOL. What a cutie! :wub:

  • Like 4

highfive.jpg

Posted
That video is beyond adorable! :wub2:
  • Like 5


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
Thinking about opening an instagram account just for this cutie treats :wub: ^_^ :blush:
  • Like 2

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted

Love it!!!

 

Kev x

Posted
OMG, her most recent vid is adorable.
  • Like 1
Posted
Aw , they are just so so cute !!!
  • Like 1

http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gif

RIP Rene Angelil xx

 

Sending Love and Prayers to Celine

Posted

I've always thought Eddy was such a serious child...but I noticed that he only is so serious in public. In the Vegas video montage, Eddy seems so happy and outgoing with Nelson and his family, but when he's in public places, it's like he's a completely different child. It's completely normal though. Nelson is just more outgoing and doesn't care about new people or a lot of people, but Eddy seems to be the exact opposite, basically how RC was at that age. They're very alike!

 

Celine even said Eddy is more reserved than Nelson and he makes Nelson "scope out" things that he is unsure about, before he goes ahead and does things. I try to defend Eddy whenever I can and say he is a normal child, because a lot of the comments on the insta vid on facebook and on instagram say things like "the one on the right is so serious...is there something wrong with him?" and I feel so bad for him!

 

He's even the one who came up with the idea to do all of those rituals for Rene in the morning and the night. That just shows he's very relaxed with his family and himself. :)

Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...

post-31127-0-19533500-1400737951_thumb.jpg

Posted

I've always thought Eddy was such a serious child...but I noticed that he only is so serious in public. In the Vegas video montage, Eddy seems so happy and outgoing with Nelson and his family, but when he's in public places, it's like he's a completely different child. It's completely normal though. Nelson is just more outgoing and doesn't care about new people or a lot of people, but Eddy seems to be the exact opposite, basically how RC was at that age. They're very alike!

 

Celine even said Eddy is more reserved than Nelson and he makes Nelson "scope out" things that he is unsure about, before he goes ahead and does things. I try to defend Eddy whenever I can and say he is a normal child, because a lot of the comments on the insta vid on facebook and on instagram say things like "the one on the right is so serious...is there something wrong with him?" and I feel so bad for him!

 

He's even the one who came up with the idea to do all of those rituals for Rene in the morning and the night. That just shows he's very relaxed with his family and himself. :)

Im sure he is a normal kid, he is just shy and thats all. They should leave the kid alone
  • Like 3
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted

She is indeed in Antwerp!!! She just posted this photo!!

post-26465-0-05841800-1466365575_thumb.png

  • Like 5

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

The original/bigger pic posted by CelineDionFreak earlier :D

 

13394922_633394116810182_579650661_n.jpg

  • Like 4
Posted
Why the hell is Celine wearing winter clothes in the summer? Where are the sun dresses?
Posted

Why the hell is Celine wearing winter clothes in the summer? Where are the sun dresses?

 

Because Europe is hit and miss during the summer weather-wise

  • Like 5
Posted
new photo on facebook, Celine thanks fans after the last concert in Antwerp
  • Like 2
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted

Wow, Celine, 2 Instagram posts in a day!

Imagine that. Judging by this and the recent videos of her grabbing people's phones for selfies, seems she learned how to work a smartphone ;)

Must be the influence of the teenager in the house.

  • Like 3
Posted

New post: Now I think it's quite obvious she doesn't post on Instagram herself because this photo was published in the middle of tonight's concert :giggle:

 

post-24385-0-44212600-1467232403_thumb.png

  • Like 3

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

new post:

En route pour un 9e et dernier concert ce soir à Paris! Vous allez me manquer...�� On our way to a 9th and last concert tonight in Paris! I will miss you...

 

http://i.imgur.com/S5OLmsM.jpg

Edited by maria_k
  • Like 3
Posted

New post: Now I think it's quite obvious she doesn't post on Instagram herself because this photo was published in the middle of tonight's concert :giggle:

 

post-24385-0-44212600-1467232403_thumb.png

just noticed they removed this post, wonder why :hmm:

Posted

new post:

En route pour un 9e et dernier concert ce soir à Paris! Vous allez me manquer...�� On our way to a 9th and last concert tonight in Paris! I will miss you...

 

http://i.imgur.com/S5OLmsM.jpg

 

I love this !!! B)

http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gif

RIP Rene Angelil xx

 

Sending Love and Prayers to Celine

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...