DionFanAlways Posted November 1, 2015 at 12:49 AM Posted November 1, 2015 at 12:49 AM I love the mummy dogs 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
winforlife Posted November 1, 2015 at 02:33 AM Posted November 1, 2015 at 02:33 AM won't be long now... 24 january 2016 http://cdn.bloody-disgusting.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/o-VINCE-GILLIGAN-THE-X-FILES-facebook.jpg The truth is out there 3 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/LKlafter1/1367035680_small.jpg
nuts2you Posted November 1, 2015 at 02:51 AM Posted November 1, 2015 at 02:51 AM the Hot dogs will go on 5 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted November 1, 2015 at 01:02 PM Posted November 1, 2015 at 01:02 PM the Hot dogs will go on 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
chocolatechip15 Posted November 1, 2015 at 03:26 PM Posted November 1, 2015 at 03:26 PM My guess is that it's really Celine, but she's dictating to someone. And I have a feeling RC is helping her with hashtags. On the other accounts, they're always careful to sign them TC. I think Patrick even said in the interview that they don't want to mislead people. So the fact that these have no TC signature is important. Either way, I love these! 3 Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted November 1, 2015 at 03:33 PM Posted November 1, 2015 at 03:33 PM I'm just loving her Instagram account!!Love her Halloween decorations , so classy! I'm hoping for a picture of her costume lol ...she has spoiled us with things since she joined it! 1 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Nmj Posted November 1, 2015 at 03:50 PM Posted November 1, 2015 at 03:50 PM My guess is that it's really Celine, but she's dictating to someone. And I have a feeling RC is helping her with hashtags. On the other accounts, they're always careful to sign them TC. I think Patrick even said in the interview that they don't want to mislead people. So the fact that these have no TC signature is important. Either way, I love these! My exact thoughts that she's picking what to post and say but someone is helping her upload, hashtag, and post. Possibly RC or Patrick, but if she's dictating that counts as Cèline which is why they aren't signing TC/EC, my guess at least?! 3 Quote
nuts2you Posted November 1, 2015 at 04:09 PM Posted November 1, 2015 at 04:09 PM do you all get the impression, that the Bond is very deep with us fans , that we are like family with her, 1 Quote
ryba Posted November 1, 2015 at 04:20 PM Posted November 1, 2015 at 04:20 PM do you all get the impression, that the Bond is very deep with us fans , that we are like family with her,yes, I love that Quote
Nmj Posted November 1, 2015 at 09:33 PM Posted November 1, 2015 at 09:33 PM (edited) Come on Cèline, the world is waiting for another post!!! Edit: ok maybe not the whole world, but at least me! Lol Edited November 1, 2015 at 09:33 PM by Nmj 1 Quote
Davey84 Posted November 1, 2015 at 09:58 PM Posted November 1, 2015 at 09:58 PM Come on Cèline, the world is waiting for another post!!! Edit: ok maybe not the whole world, but at least me! LolShe posted one!! 4 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Nmj Posted November 1, 2015 at 10:46 PM Posted November 1, 2015 at 10:46 PM She posted one!! I can only imagine the acoustics in there when she's doing her business! Quote
Davey84 Posted November 1, 2015 at 10:50 PM Posted November 1, 2015 at 10:50 PM Eewwwww 2 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
celine4evauk Posted November 1, 2015 at 11:06 PM Posted November 1, 2015 at 11:06 PM Celine is like The Queen - they don't do that! 😂 2 Quote
powerofamor17 Posted November 1, 2015 at 11:14 PM Posted November 1, 2015 at 11:14 PM That's fake. It's not on her instagram. Quote
Nmj Posted November 1, 2015 at 11:32 PM Posted November 1, 2015 at 11:32 PM That's fake. It's not on her instagram. Of course it's fake, it's called HUMOR! Lol 2 Quote
flutefreak Posted November 1, 2015 at 11:39 PM Posted November 1, 2015 at 11:39 PM How funny would it be if she actually posted something like that though?? 2 Quote
powerofamor17 Posted November 2, 2015 at 04:07 AM Posted November 2, 2015 at 04:07 AM Of course it's fake, it's called HUMOR! LolOh, was it meant to be a joke...??? I didn't notice. 1 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted November 2, 2015 at 04:12 AM Posted November 2, 2015 at 04:12 AM She posted one!! What a crappy post! 3 Quote
winforlife Posted November 2, 2015 at 04:30 AM Posted November 2, 2015 at 04:30 AM She posted one!! it is concerned a throne 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/LKlafter1/1367035680_small.jpg
Chin Posted November 2, 2015 at 04:54 AM Posted November 2, 2015 at 04:54 AM Maybe her IG account was signed up by Patrick, and Celine takes and chooses photos herself, then ask RC, Patrick or others for help posting? I wish it was like that... I wish Quote
Davey84 Posted November 2, 2015 at 08:35 AM Posted November 2, 2015 at 08:35 AM What a crappy post!I'll take that as a compliment 2 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
smash Posted November 2, 2015 at 09:22 AM Posted November 2, 2015 at 09:22 AM Good thing it's a joke Davey, I was thinking that's way to small for Celine's standards, and it looks kinda cheap. Oh, and the toilet seat needs to be straightened, ha ha...... It's going a bit to the left.... Sharon. 4 Quote
mirage Posted November 2, 2015 at 10:56 AM Author Posted November 2, 2015 at 10:56 AM Lol we are being spoiled the last days with her posts... Now they are back to their normal routine... next month we get a new update haha Come on Cèline, the world is waiting for another post!!! Edit: ok maybe not the whole world, but at least me! Lol 2 Quote
Nmj Posted November 2, 2015 at 01:29 PM Posted November 2, 2015 at 01:29 PM Oh, was it meant to be a joke...??? I didn't notice. Haha it's ok, Davey did a great job of making it look legit, I had to second glance it myself! Lol 1 Quote
Nmj Posted November 3, 2015 at 04:20 AM Posted November 3, 2015 at 04:20 AM Ok I've investigated, lol and my conclusion Is its probably Celine posting! The reason,'I say this it now doesn't seem very active, she seems like she may not use it often, but only on occasion which is fine by me if she's really the one using it. The reason I think this is because, if it was someone who was paid or did it for her as a job they would probably post more frequently older throwback folders/ official pictures from the website when there isn't anything new to post, but I doubt Celine would post unless it's an instant picture uploaded to Instagram. I could be dead WRONG, but it seems logical to me lol, I guess time will tell, if get daily pictures that are going on in live time, like the hotdogs my guess would be its Celine or if we get more official pictures instead that are already on Internet my guess it's the team member. Maybe I'm crazy?? Well I kinda am Quote
Koolan Posted November 3, 2015 at 04:27 AM Posted November 3, 2015 at 04:27 AM Maybe we'll get a new pic tomorrow when she resumes her show. I think RC is helping her. 2 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Angel2006 Posted November 3, 2015 at 09:26 AM Posted November 3, 2015 at 09:26 AM Interesting, I still wish Cèline herself ran it! But isn't he her stepson not her son in law? I'm sure Cèline is aware of everything he posts before he posts it and approves it tho because he writes the posts as if they are written by Celine herself and not her team like her FaceBook and Twitter are. Whoops. I meant to say stepson, not son in law. LOL. Sorry. I wrote that out really fast that day. Was really sleepy and ready for bed. Much like how I am right now. It's currently 4:26am and I just got back from my family vacation. I had to check to see what was new on the forum before going to bed, but I am very fired now so I think I'm going to bed before I make any typing mistakes again. LOL. Quote
Angel2006 Posted November 4, 2015 at 06:25 AM Posted November 4, 2015 at 06:25 AM Nothing. I can't believe we got nothing tonight. Not a single pic on her instagram and no meet and greets from anyone. I am surprised that we didn't get anything. It's Celine's first night back. Hopefully we get something tomorrow. 1 Quote
Davey84 Posted November 4, 2015 at 06:46 AM Posted November 4, 2015 at 06:46 AM New old picture tho! :wub2: 6 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.