Koolan Posted June 19, 2015 at 04:34 AM Posted June 19, 2015 at 04:34 AM Boston is her lucky charm. Let's hope for the best. 7 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
celine4evauk Posted June 19, 2015 at 06:53 AM Posted June 19, 2015 at 06:53 AM Don't get me wrong, I don't think one has to be an expert to detect to off key moments or flat singing. And being sharp (what we said Celine did) is not a big deal anyway. Sorry my mistake. My initial reaction was "blimey,everyone's a bloody expert" lol 3 Quote
LukeD Posted June 19, 2015 at 08:14 AM Posted June 19, 2015 at 08:14 AM Sorry my mistake. My initial reaction was "blimey,everyone's a bloody expert" lolLOL. Yes, I figured, it's ok. 1 Quote
powerofamor17 Posted June 19, 2015 at 09:38 AM Posted June 19, 2015 at 09:38 AM (edited) Robin said it will air or one of those articles I posted but it looks like they were mistaken and so was I. I do wish they would've done so. Edited June 19, 2015 at 09:39 AM by powerofamor17 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted June 19, 2015 at 09:53 AM Posted June 19, 2015 at 09:53 AM Hi Celine!!!!! wait......................you never know................... um, yes, Hi Celine, Je t'adore!! ......lol! 5 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
isurrender Posted June 19, 2015 at 11:37 AM Posted June 19, 2015 at 11:37 AM I like it better than the NYC performance or the Groban duet. At least, she tried different things than the same boring vocals nobody no longer believes in. I wish we knew some insights behind this performance. I mean when someone stopped doing an activity for (almost) a year, coming back must be hard ( just look at some sportsmen/women...).And I wonder if she trained before. I don't like this song, anyway. Second, as I said earlier, her personal life doesn't have anything to do with intonation. I do things personal life affects physical performances. Worries, lack of rest, stress, sadness etc ...definitely has impact on the way you control your body (voice). Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted June 19, 2015 at 12:29 PM Posted June 19, 2015 at 12:29 PM This was for me one of her best performances of this song, i mean the best, since the oscars, the emotional celine is much more interesting and adorable than the robotic one, there's passion in this performance and you can notice thats what counts to me, i do not care at all if she did a mistake here and there( I didn't listen though) For me it was perfect Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 5 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
chawatak Posted June 19, 2015 at 07:52 PM Posted June 19, 2015 at 07:52 PM (edited) Off topic, but I love this "The Prayer" Dancing Fountain, just accidentally found when searching for "The Prayer" performances.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM59vw8KA_s Edited June 19, 2015 at 07:53 PM by chawatak 2 Quote LISTEN TO NEW SONG"Flying On My Own" ON REPEAT!!!> https://vimeo.com/328324551
nuts2you Posted June 19, 2015 at 08:24 PM Posted June 19, 2015 at 08:24 PM http://m.lasvegassun.com/vegasdeluxe/2015/jun/15/keep-memory-alive-power-love-gala-live-auction-rai/ Here is an updated 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted June 19, 2015 at 09:28 PM Posted June 19, 2015 at 09:28 PM http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2015/06/17/celine-dion-hopes-power-of-love-saves- New update Quote
nuts2you Posted June 19, 2015 at 10:10 PM Posted June 19, 2015 at 10:10 PM http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2015/06/17/celine-dion-hopes-power-of-love-saves- Again Here it is Quote
Popular Post DionFanAlways Posted June 20, 2015 at 01:22 AM Popular Post Posted June 20, 2015 at 01:22 AM https://youtu.be/vqLGxNOx6PoCloser but def. not HD.... 14 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
dawn Posted June 20, 2015 at 08:39 AM Posted June 20, 2015 at 08:39 AM https://youtu.be/vqLGxNOx6PoCloser but def. not HD.... WOW, the sound is amazing. Thank you for sharing it. 3 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted June 20, 2015 at 11:58 AM Posted June 20, 2015 at 11:58 AM Lol, if this would have been on cassette I would have worn out the, "so we'll be safe" part! Just something about it to me, classic! 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Davey84 Posted June 20, 2015 at 06:25 PM Posted June 20, 2015 at 06:25 PM Good think I missed my train cos I noticed Celine s head sticking out! 4 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
nuts2you Posted June 20, 2015 at 07:47 PM Posted June 20, 2015 at 07:47 PM MERCI RENÉ - THANK YOU RENÉWe are asking for donations to raise the money necessary to publish a message to Rene Angelil in the Journal de Montreal.This message is to honor and support a wonderful man we all love....We ask you to participate in this fundraiser to make sure our message will reach him, and he knows many people around the world are thinking about him in these difficult times. We just want to write a full page:"THANK YOU RENÉ."Because we love him.Because we admire him.Because he is part of the family.Merci René - Thank you Renewww.gofundme.com/ThankYouReneSee More Quote
Popular Post Davey84 Posted June 20, 2015 at 08:40 PM Popular Post Posted June 20, 2015 at 08:40 PM MERCI RENÉ - THANK YOU RENÉWe are asking for donations to raise the money necessary to publish a message to Rene Angelil in the Journal de Montreal.This message is to honor and support a wonderful man we all love....We ask you to participate in this fundraiser to make sure our message will reach him, and he knows many people around the world are thinking about him in these difficult times. We just want to write a full page:"THANK YOU RENÉ."Because we love him.Because we admire him.Because he is part of the family.Merci René - Thank you Renewww.gofundme.com/ThankYouReneSee More My opinion : He s not dead yet 15 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Jessyka Posted June 20, 2015 at 09:01 PM Posted June 20, 2015 at 09:01 PM My opinion : He s not dead yet I agree. 4 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
~Christian~ Posted June 20, 2015 at 09:24 PM Posted June 20, 2015 at 09:24 PM Sure. And that's why it's important to sens him love and strengh right now. Anywhere he is in the world, he receives and reads Le journal de Montréal. So, there is no better way to send him our words of support than through this media. And, it is also a way to raise money for the research. IMO it is a really good action, which I took part of. 2 Quote
duri Posted June 20, 2015 at 09:38 PM Posted June 20, 2015 at 09:38 PM I´m also not sure about this especially if its semething like "Thank you" I think it´s not good time for this right now. Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
LukeD Posted June 20, 2015 at 10:12 PM Posted June 20, 2015 at 10:12 PM (edited) To thank someone for all he has done gives me the impression of an ending. IMO, just stick to the support & love, wish him well and give up on the ''honor'' part of this. Edited June 20, 2015 at 10:12 PM by LukeD 4 Quote
PuraVida Posted June 21, 2015 at 09:28 AM Posted June 21, 2015 at 09:28 AM Okay, finally listened to her performance when I had a spare moment to really enjoy it. WOW WOW WOW. 4 Quote
openthetelevision Posted June 22, 2015 at 05:12 AM Posted June 22, 2015 at 05:12 AM Even if she was off pitch, or whatever it was, I really loved hearing her voice again after some time! It was nice and she looked lovely from the pictures I've seen ☺️ 2 Quote
nuts2you Posted June 24, 2015 at 08:19 PM Posted June 24, 2015 at 08:19 PM Not sure where to post this but , does anyone have a copy with scans 1 Quote
kevincheung410 Posted June 25, 2015 at 01:25 AM Posted June 25, 2015 at 01:25 AM 5 Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
CelineDionFreak Posted June 25, 2015 at 02:27 AM Posted June 25, 2015 at 02:27 AM We need the WHOLE THING that close up!! Lol!! 5 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
DionFanAlways Posted June 25, 2015 at 10:00 AM Posted June 25, 2015 at 10:00 AM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5MqqVxYQOEMore, more, more please Thanks! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
smash Posted June 29, 2015 at 06:59 AM Posted June 29, 2015 at 06:59 AM http://oi57.tinypic.com/5le14z.jpg http://oi58.tinypic.com/144bsck.jpg http://oi58.tinypic.com/10oqohy.jpgIn the last picture here, it looks like she is very close to crying. Sharon Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.