Celine Fan 77 Posted June 3, 2018 at 12:21 PM Posted June 3, 2018 at 12:21 PM God, how I miss this type of TV specials. Julie Snyder and her team really knew how to put on a show every time Céline released a French album... I cherish the nicest memories about this special since it was broadcast the night of my birthday and was probably the first Céline special that I watched live (yup, I stayed awake until 04:30 to watch the full thing ). I also noticed that it had been out of YouTube for a few years, so here it is back! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob5G1q6pRiQ By the way, I'd love to ask you something guys: It's clear that Julie Snyder left Productions J, but is the company still going? I'm afraid they produced nothing when Encore Un Soir came out... 5 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
rhapsodion Posted June 3, 2018 at 02:49 PM Posted June 3, 2018 at 02:49 PM (edited) Here compare it https://youtu.be/eQd6mlPsn5A I love watching how the hosts were talking their encounters with Celine, how special Celine is in terms of bonding and connecting with others. Edited June 3, 2018 at 02:49 PM by rhapsodion 1 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted June 4, 2018 at 02:16 PM Posted June 4, 2018 at 02:16 PM Here's something I had never seen before: A TV reportage about the Incognito Tour with clips of performances from one of the shows and an interview with Céline! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9h7_fIEOvo 2 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
celine4evauk Posted June 4, 2018 at 02:48 PM Posted June 4, 2018 at 02:48 PM Here's something I had never seen before: A TV reportage about the Incognito Tour with clips of performances from one of the shows and an interview with Céline! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9h7_fIEOvo What was she singing at 1.55? Blonde wig bit. Quote
marc-02 Posted June 5, 2018 at 12:52 AM Posted June 5, 2018 at 12:52 AM A great reaction video. They're obviously fans, especially the woman. 4 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted June 5, 2018 at 02:17 AM Posted June 5, 2018 at 02:17 AM A great reaction video. They're obviously fans, especially the woman. https://youtu.be/4oN9z874FwEI usually don't love reaction videos but I love this one!!! During L'amour Existe Encore, the girls comment was perfect- "Where does she get that from? She must have a direct connection to the beyond." and I loved the maple syrup comment! and I didn't know about the WDHMBN performance being part acapella from Winter Garden, going to watch that now! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Tyler1991 Posted June 5, 2018 at 01:44 PM Posted June 5, 2018 at 01:44 PM The iacbtmn rehearasl is fake....it's been shared around for close to 10 years. I remember the original poster admitted shortly thereafter it was fake but after it blew up and became so huge, becoming a part of vocal range videos, this same individual backtracked the fake story. It was very frustrating to argue with this person when visually in my mind i can still see and remember the dialogue in which he initially admitted it was fake. The quality even sounds muffled and crappy solely as an attempt to disguise the editing.. This also came out at a time when many people were obsessed and dedicated to manipulating videos to make lipped songs appear live. The number of videos where people were taking the abm high note and editing it to sound different was astounding, same with tpol, and mhwgo. I'm likely forgetting others but there is absolutely no credibility to the iacbtmn rehearsal. If anyone wants to be blown away by a rehearsal that sounds genuine. Look up tpol rehearsal for the juno awards. Her best interpretation. Hands down. 4 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted June 5, 2018 at 02:48 PM Posted June 5, 2018 at 02:48 PM (edited) I like this fan cam than in pro shot... fan cam because i feel like i’m also there watching céline live and you can feel the excitement of the people there especially the climax it excites you as well (listen it to full volume to feel it lol since in real life it’s really loud) Edited June 5, 2018 at 02:49 PM by jpatdeleon09 3 Quote
Mynameiswhatever Posted June 7, 2018 at 10:57 AM Posted June 7, 2018 at 10:57 AM (edited) Cute Edited June 7, 2018 at 11:00 AM by Mynameiswhatever 2 Quote
québecflower Posted June 7, 2018 at 01:25 PM Posted June 7, 2018 at 01:25 PM Cute https://youtu.be/Ce-P8AQNR8Qthey are so cute Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
TakingChancesFAN Posted June 7, 2018 at 07:45 PM Posted June 7, 2018 at 07:45 PM https://youtu.be/5Xb7NiD4RWo https://youtu.be/8e9iVhKCWNg 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted June 8, 2018 at 10:08 PM Posted June 8, 2018 at 10:08 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QAfftk-neY&feature=share 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted June 8, 2018 at 10:15 PM Posted June 8, 2018 at 10:15 PM I know there is English one on here somewhere, Quote
brendanm999 Posted June 9, 2018 at 05:01 PM Posted June 9, 2018 at 05:01 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ANFfEwHoIs&feature=youtu.be 4 Quote
Bruno Portugal Posted June 9, 2018 at 08:33 PM Posted June 9, 2018 at 08:33 PM This performance makes 20 years!Much better than the studio version. FABULOUS CELINE!!! 2 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
browseceline Posted June 9, 2018 at 09:12 PM Posted June 9, 2018 at 09:12 PM check this one out, I thought it was really her, I'm really floored by this one dragqueen because it is Vegas talk about all the dancers on the stage;) But the resemblence is quite striking! Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
nuts2you Posted June 10, 2018 at 03:46 PM Posted June 10, 2018 at 03:46 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_iQSq-0Yq4 Quote
TakingChancesFAN Posted June 10, 2018 at 07:14 PM Posted June 10, 2018 at 07:14 PM https://youtu.be/UCu55Cihoas 1 Quote
TakingChancesFAN Posted June 10, 2018 at 07:15 PM Posted June 10, 2018 at 07:15 PM (edited) btw- I can't play videos and instead of it offers me little swf files......admins? Edited June 10, 2018 at 07:15 PM by TakingChancesFAN Quote
celine19 Posted June 12, 2018 at 02:34 AM Posted June 12, 2018 at 02:34 AM (edited) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNAvUGTbUsA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1Y1Hff-vbU Edited June 12, 2018 at 02:40 AM by celine19 2 Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
celine19 Posted June 13, 2018 at 02:50 AM Posted June 13, 2018 at 02:50 AM (edited) https://youtu.be/T4nZugfceWQ https://youtu.be/fZynM3R1nqw https://youtu.be/dt8pcEv0z50 Edited June 13, 2018 at 02:53 AM by celine19 2 Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
scielle Posted June 13, 2018 at 03:07 AM Posted June 13, 2018 at 03:07 AM ^ Whoa. Nice find (esp. the 2nd one!) Quote
Tyler1991 Posted June 13, 2018 at 03:57 AM Posted June 13, 2018 at 03:57 AM My heart belongs to daddy....okay i will be honest i have never seen or heard that...a bit weird in my opinion how seductively it was sung both in vocal and the video.. coincidence that it's a year before rene showed her who daddy is...lmao wonder if the song was his idea... Quote
MaiconSC Posted June 13, 2018 at 04:55 AM Posted June 13, 2018 at 04:55 AM I didn't knew she had already recorded some songs from Unison back in 1988... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o-aWDbpmD8 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted June 13, 2018 at 05:46 AM Posted June 13, 2018 at 05:46 AM I didn't knew she had already recorded some songs from Unison back in 1988... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o-aWDbpmD8 Actually that special was filmed in 1989. Short after the Incognito Tour had ended, she was invited to perform at a Festival in Quebec and that's what was included on the special. She also performed Where Does My Heart Beat Now, which was filmed but never aired. 4 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
MaiconSC Posted June 13, 2018 at 06:07 AM Posted June 13, 2018 at 06:07 AM Actually that special was filmed in 1989. Short after the Incognito Tour had ended, she was invited to perform at a Festival in Quebec and that's what was included on the special. She also performed Where Does My Heart Beat Now, which was filmed but never aired. Thank you! 1 Quote
celine4evauk Posted June 13, 2018 at 10:07 AM Posted June 13, 2018 at 10:07 AM (edited) My heart belongs to daddy....okay i will be honest i have never seen or heard that...a bit weird in my opinion how seductively it was sung both in vocal and the video.. coincidence that it's a year before rene showed her who daddy is...lmao wonder if the song was his idea... Wasn’t My Heart Belongs To Daddy from the Incognito special? Where she did several weird bits, cyndi lauper etcThat’s where I remember it from, but I could be wrong. Years since I watched it, and didn’t really enjoy it that much lol. Always preferred the ones where she’s herself 🤣 Edited June 13, 2018 at 10:09 AM by celine4evauk Quote
Mynameiswhatever Posted June 13, 2018 at 11:02 AM Posted June 13, 2018 at 11:02 AM (edited) Ashes bachata remix And now it's stuck in my head again Enviado desde mi Moto G (4) mediante Tapatalk Edited June 13, 2018 at 11:04 AM by Mynameiswhatever 2 Quote
celine19 Posted June 14, 2018 at 03:20 AM Posted June 14, 2018 at 03:20 AM (edited) Yesterday we had a small fan meeting here in Vienna and one of them there said that someday she wanna hear this song live....and she is absolutely right Edited June 14, 2018 at 03:20 AM by celine19 4 Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
Simon Posted June 14, 2018 at 08:21 AM Posted June 14, 2018 at 08:21 AM Yesterday we had a small fan meeting here in Vienna and one of them there said that someday she wanna hear this song live....and she is absolutely right https://youtu.be/x5_aEtxAD08 How could I ignore it for so long? Such a beautiful choice! Our meeting was wonderful. 1 Quote You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur ♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.