pepillo90 Posted October 2, 2016 at 06:47 PM Posted October 2, 2016 at 06:47 PM https://youtu.be/ZM4Ls6BXM3UOMG did you guys see this? A celine parody about her covering international hits in french and posting them on YouTube. Lol. The guy is pretty good at it! And the makeup is spot on! (That fake chin though lol). Anyway it made me smile (except maybe the allusions about her being available again, but I think it's an easy joke many would make). So enjoy if you haven't watched it already! a must see 2 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
Taking Chances Posted October 2, 2016 at 08:14 PM Posted October 2, 2016 at 08:14 PM Just thought I'd share this here too. I wish they released an instrumental version of the song. That way I can make a perfect extended version! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAD_SbecA8U 1 Quote
Katie Posted October 3, 2016 at 10:42 PM Posted October 3, 2016 at 10:42 PM No way... Finally a charitable soul posted this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYMwD8AStyM 4 Quote
scielle Posted October 4, 2016 at 12:55 PM Posted October 4, 2016 at 12:55 PM No way... Finally a charitable soul posted this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYMwD8AStyM And among the suggested videos on the side, in case you haven't see in before, is this gem - Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted October 8, 2016 at 06:01 AM Posted October 8, 2016 at 06:01 AM http://youtu.be/jsNioFg1RAI Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
natalie_ Posted October 10, 2016 at 08:35 AM Posted October 10, 2016 at 08:35 AM 7:27 - it's an amazing part of this interview, for me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q75AC9h7YVA 3 Quote
Katie Posted October 11, 2016 at 10:15 PM Posted October 11, 2016 at 10:15 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwxuwoEyuZQ 2 Quote
Caledor Posted October 12, 2016 at 10:16 AM Posted October 12, 2016 at 10:16 AM 7:27 - it's an amazing part of this interview, for me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q75AC9h7YVA Touching video, thanks for sharing Quote 29.11.2013 Paris Bercy: Sans attendre... the wait is over !
Matias Posted October 12, 2016 at 03:21 PM Posted October 12, 2016 at 03:21 PM Touching video, thanks for sharing Enough of the random signing all the timeeeee Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
jpatdeleon09 Posted October 12, 2016 at 03:25 PM Posted October 12, 2016 at 03:25 PM (edited) This is what i miss with Celine - the flirty hand movements/gestures 1:04 -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtFeMcJZwqM Edited October 12, 2016 at 03:29 PM by jpatdeleon09 2 Quote
giannislyber Posted October 13, 2016 at 11:10 AM Posted October 13, 2016 at 11:10 AM Celine surprised Pat Kenny at IFTAs. He was the presenter of Eurovision 1988. Celine appears on 7:11.https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=464&v=6aNuOZf27-4 4 Quote
celine4evauk Posted October 13, 2016 at 05:05 PM Posted October 13, 2016 at 05:05 PM Celine surprised Pat Kenny at IFTAs. He was the presenter of Eurovision 1988. Celine appears on 7:11.https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=464&v=6aNuOZf27-4 Love the reaction from the audience when she appears 😀 3 Quote
marc-02 Posted October 14, 2016 at 04:14 AM Posted October 14, 2016 at 04:14 AM http://www.broadway.com/buzz/186317/the-book-of-mormons-stephen-ashfield-reveals-what-guilty-pleasure-makes-his-heart-go-on-his-personal-spooky-hell-dream/ Quote
Caledor Posted October 14, 2016 at 09:29 PM Posted October 14, 2016 at 09:29 PM Does anyone know what is the interview/tv show with Celine & René, where they were talking about Celine's look in 2003.René was asked what he thought about Celine cutting her hair, and he answered something like "As her manager I don't mind, as her husband I do mind !!" Could you help me find it, please ?? :wub: Quote 29.11.2013 Paris Bercy: Sans attendre... the wait is over !
mirage Posted October 14, 2016 at 09:31 PM Posted October 14, 2016 at 09:31 PM It's on the AND dvd behind the scenes Does anyone know what is the interview/tv show with Celine & René, where they were talking about Celine's look in 2003.René was asked what he thought about Celine cutting her hair, and he answered something like "As her manager I don't mind, as her husband I do mind !!" Could you help me find it, please ?? :wub: 1 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted October 15, 2016 at 02:55 AM Posted October 15, 2016 at 02:55 AM Does anyone know what is the interview/tv show with Celine & René, where they were talking about Celine's look in 2003.René was asked what he thought about Celine cutting her hair, and he answered something like "As her manager I don't mind, as her husband I do mind !!" Could you help me find it, please ?? :wub: I actually remember him saying almost the opposite . . something to the effect of . . the manager in him thought the cut was a bad idea, but the husband wanted Celine to go into the new show happy and in a good frame of mind, so he didn't say anything about it (We know that at the beginning of AND Celine didn't really want to be working b/c she wanted to be with RC; the primary reason for the cut was that she didn't want to spend a lot of time styling her hair so she could spend more time with RC. And I imagine Rene didn't want to object to that). But in the video Rene said that when he as manager saw her with the short cut . . . he kind of hit his head with his hand, indicating how bad he thought it was. Rene was so rarely physically expressive that that moment was kind of cute. I also think it was from the AND behind the scenes video, but I can't find it right now. As an aside, I don't think the '03 cut suited her at all. But it wasn't the fact of the short hair -- it was the type of cut, combined with that awful white-blonde that did not flatter her at all. The short and medium length styles she had in '93-96 were much better. 5 Quote
Caledor Posted October 15, 2016 at 11:11 AM Posted October 15, 2016 at 11:11 AM It's on the AND dvd behind the scenes Thanks ! I will check it, then. Quote 29.11.2013 Paris Bercy: Sans attendre... the wait is over !
celine4evauk Posted October 15, 2016 at 06:19 PM Posted October 15, 2016 at 06:19 PM Yeah was definitely AND dvd, and René said the husband was fine with it but the manager.... 😦 2 Quote
NicoNV Posted October 15, 2016 at 11:27 PM Posted October 15, 2016 at 11:27 PM (edited) Yeah was definitely AND dvd, and René said the husband was fine with it but the manager.... But, he was also talking about how people reacted to it. As a manager, he understood it, but as her husband he didn't like it hearing it. Edited October 15, 2016 at 11:27 PM by NicoNV 1 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted October 16, 2016 at 09:11 AM Posted October 16, 2016 at 09:11 AM Let's go back in time to January of 2000. What an iconic event this was... Thanks to FYOPIX! 3 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
isabel leite Posted October 16, 2016 at 02:03 PM Posted October 16, 2016 at 02:03 PM Thanks ! I will check it, then.Hisorry I dont have this dvd. Can I find this interview anywhere Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted October 17, 2016 at 01:42 AM Posted October 17, 2016 at 01:42 AM Let's go back in time to January of 2000. What an iconic event this was... Thanks to FYOPIX! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgr3a8ae9_g I love Fyopix's videos, but I always thought this event was sort of ridiculous. I don't doubt for a second that Celine and Rene's love for each other was/is genuine and true . .but this particular event was sooo over the top insane that it almost begged to be mocked. I feel like all the ridiculousness with the camels drowned out the sincerity in their vows. I love Celine and Rene, and I know they loved creating over-the-top spectacles, but I cannot watch this without rolling my eyes. Also, to me, Rene totally looks like he's wearing a nightgown. And I look at Celine's huge earrings and wonder how they haven't pulled her ears off yet. All the spectacle makes it impossible to take seriously. (just my opinion). 4 Quote
celine4evauk Posted October 17, 2016 at 04:51 PM Posted October 17, 2016 at 04:51 PM I love Fyopix's videos, but I always thought this event was sort of ridiculous. I don't doubt for a second that Celine and Rene's love for each other was/is genuine and true . .but this particular event was sooo over the top insane that it almost begged to be mocked. I feel like all the ridiculousness with the camels drowned out the sincerity in their vows. I love Celine and Rene, and I know they loved creating over-the-top spectacles, but I cannot watch this without rolling my eyes. Also, to me, Rene totally looks like he's wearing a nightgown. And I look at Celine's huge earrings and wonder how they haven't pulled her ears off yet. All the spectacle makes it impossible to take seriously. (just my opinion). Yeah I didn't like the look of this - Celine or René's look lol. It was to celebrate René's Arabic routes, and we know Celine never does anything simply. Always ott 😂 3 Quote
Javito Posted October 17, 2016 at 09:13 PM Posted October 17, 2016 at 09:13 PM (edited) I'm Alive premiere back in the CBS special... Sometimes the first time she performs a song live is the best performance, and I think in this case this is the best I'm Alive rendition she has performed. Don't know if it was the excitement to be back after her hiatus, if it was the excitement of her first show after 2 years of retirement, or what. But what vocals. She replicated the studio version but with the power of her presence when she's singing live. WOW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao2Y05LffUc Edited October 17, 2016 at 09:18 PM by Javito 3 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
celine4evauk Posted October 17, 2016 at 09:29 PM Posted October 17, 2016 at 09:29 PM I'm Alive premiere back in the CBS special... Sometimes the first time she performs a song live is the best performance, and I think in this case this is the best I'm Alive rendition she has performed. Don't know if it was the excitement to be back after her hiatus, if it was the excitement of her first show after 2 years of retirement, or what. But what vocals. She replicated the studio version but with the power of her presence when she's singing live. WOW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao2Y05LffUc She sounded sooooo good when she came back in '02 😀 1 Quote
scielle Posted October 18, 2016 at 12:30 PM Posted October 18, 2016 at 12:30 PM I love Fyopix's videos, but I always thought this event was sort of ridiculous. I don't doubt for a second that Celine and Rene's love for each other was/is genuine and true . .but this particular event was sooo over the top insane that it almost begged to be mocked. I feel like all the ridiculousness with the camels drowned out the sincerity in their vows. I love Celine and Rene, and I know they loved creating over-the-top spectacles, but I cannot watch this without rolling my eyes. Also, to me, Rene totally looks like he's wearing a nightgown. And I look at Celine's huge earrings and wonder how they haven't pulled her ears off yet. All the spectacle makes it impossible to take seriously. (just my opinion). Second that opinion.It's the only time I really felt they went waaaay overboard. 4 Quote
MTJ Posted October 18, 2016 at 05:36 PM Posted October 18, 2016 at 05:36 PM I actually remember him saying almost the opposite . . something to the effect of . . the manager in him thought the cut was a bad idea, but the husband wanted Celine to go into the new show happy and in a good frame of mind, so he didn't say anything about it (We know that at the beginning of AND Celine didn't really want to be working b/c she wanted to be with RC; the primary reason for the cut was that she didn't want to spend a lot of time styling her hair so she could spend more time with RC. And I imagine Rene didn't want to object to that). But in the video Rene said that when he as manager saw her with the short cut . . . he kind of hit his head with his hand, indicating how bad he thought it was. Rene was so rarely physically expressive that that moment was kind of cute. I also think it was from the AND behind the scenes video, but I can't find it right now. As an aside, I don't think the '03 cut suited her at all. But it wasn't the fact of the short hair -- it was the type of cut, combined with that awful white-blonde that did not flatter her at all. The short and medium length styles she had in '93-96 were much better. Yes, but to be fair, no one looked good in '03. The year of bell bottoms, oversized, stringy belts, dresses over jeans, and ponchos. It was a bad year in the fashion world. I think Celine's look has stood the test of time more than many other red carpet looks! 1 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted October 19, 2016 at 02:00 AM Posted October 19, 2016 at 02:00 AM (edited) I've never seen this video before -- it's so sweet! And the nervous reporter is so cute. He's so right, too - about French textbooks in the US -- I took French for 4 years in junior high/high school, and i don't think we even got one single chapter on Quebec. Everything was always about France, mostly Paris. And it's so silly, because we were much, much closer geographically to Quebec than to France https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tsDZuij9Xs Edited October 19, 2016 at 02:01 AM by chocolatechip15 3 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted October 19, 2016 at 02:14 AM Posted October 19, 2016 at 02:14 AM I've never seen this video before -- it's so sweet! And the nervous reporter is so cute. He's so right, too - about French textbooks in the US -- I took French for 4 years in junior high/high school, and i don't think we even got one single chapter on Quebec. Everything was always about France, mostly Paris. And it's so silly, because we were much, much closer geographically to Quebec than to France https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tsDZuij9XsThat's interesting you talked about that-- and thanks for sharing. Being that I had online school for my whole high school career, our courses weren't "book based" but rather content based. What's interesting is we had multiple lessons on Quebec, and I loved them! We talked about the Ice Carnival, Québécois culture, Québéc City, Montréal and many other things. I'm glad we learned about it! 3 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Eyefixstuff Posted October 19, 2016 at 11:19 AM Posted October 19, 2016 at 11:19 AM I know this isn't Celine, but my 5 year old son happens to love both her and the Titanic so I thought I'd share this, he's funny. https://youtu.be/m_HSgellaLU 4 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.