mareti Posted October 31, 2013 at 08:05 PM Posted October 31, 2013 at 08:05 PM Enjoy it! http://youtu.be/6oWOmB0X2pM Gracias! Quote
Celinex Posted October 31, 2013 at 08:31 PM Posted October 31, 2013 at 08:31 PM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQNDNr45P-w This is just stunning. 2 Quote
nystrele Posted October 31, 2013 at 08:33 PM Posted October 31, 2013 at 08:33 PM No one's ever said it better! That's what we all feel inside and now all these feelings are coming out!We're not crazy. It's all because of the fact that Celine is the most incredible woman "on this planet they call Earth"! Gosh, I'm so happy! I beg to differ, my friend! yes, that's a beautiful thing, but HEY, there was one journo who said it again and again when no one else was on the bandwagon!wink!cheers-=chuck= 7 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted October 31, 2013 at 11:53 PM Posted October 31, 2013 at 11:53 PM I enjoyed watching The Reason! Very nice 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Javito Posted November 1, 2013 at 12:03 AM Posted November 1, 2013 at 12:03 AM I beg to differ, my friend! yes, that's a beautiful thing, but HEY, there was one journo who said it again and again when no one else was on the bandwagon!wink!cheers-=chuck= Sometimes knowing that the whole world turns their back to what you love or even mock about it, it just serves to reaffirm your passion and love towards that thing. That's what's happened to me with Céline Dion Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Koolan Posted November 1, 2013 at 12:35 AM Author Posted November 1, 2013 at 12:35 AM Embedded videos on first post. 1 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
DionFanAlways Posted November 1, 2013 at 01:26 AM Posted November 1, 2013 at 01:26 AM Embedded videos on first post. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
chrisannabanana Posted November 1, 2013 at 01:45 AM Posted November 1, 2013 at 01:45 AM I bet that was the performance that put Perez in awe She fooled me for almost 10 years! I must admit it looks so real! good job Céline and team! How can you tell The Reason is lipped?! I'm assuming you mean the big notes... but I just can't tell :S Quote
Tyler1991 Posted November 1, 2013 at 01:57 AM Posted November 1, 2013 at 01:57 AM All the songs that were lipped from Vegas were lipped here. She does an acapella intro for MHWGO and suddenly everyone freaks out and assumes she sang the whole concert live. Far from it. WDMHBN she only sang the last line live, ABM she lipped the big note, The Reason she only sang the ending notes (after the high parts), IACBTMN, TPOL were lipped from beginning to end, and with the exception of the hums MHWGO is the same. The other six songs were 100% live. Anyway, I just seen an ad on QVC for the special airing on this. It's only an hour long, which is about as long as the concert.... They're using the special to promote the album also, and with commercials I'll be curious to know which performances they show us. I'm hoping we will get WAAF and LMBTL. For the sake of having professional shot versions finally of TR and WDMHBN, I'd like those. MHWGO with the acapella intro is nice as well. And ABM because most the song sounded great, and would be nice to have a pro shot version of her going up on the ending note since she didn't in Quebec. I don't care about At 17, RDMH, LCMM, IACBTN, TPOL.... Quote
chrisannabanana Posted November 1, 2013 at 02:09 AM Posted November 1, 2013 at 02:09 AM All the songs that were lipped from Vegas were lipped here. She does an acapella intro for MHWGO and suddenly everyone freaks out and assumes she sang the whole concert live. Far from it. WDMHBN she only sang the last line live, ABM she lipped the big note, The Reason she only sang the ending notes (after the high parts), IACBTMN, TPOL were lipped from beginning to end, and with the exception of the hums MHWGO is the same. The other six songs were 100% live. Anyway, I just seen an ad on QVC for the special airing on this. It's only an hour long, which is about as long as the concert.... They're using the special to promote the album also, and with commercials I'll be curious to know which performances they show us. I'm hoping we will get WAAF and LMBTL. For the sake of having professional shot versions finally of TR and WDMHBN, I'd like those. MHWGO with the acapella intro is nice as well. And ABM because most the song sounded great, and would be nice to have a pro shot version of her going up on the ending note since she didn't in Quebec. I don't care about At 17, RDMH, LCMM, IACBTN, TPOL.... So even the beginning part of The Reason was lipped? It seemed pretty raw to me ugh why so confusing Quote
Tyler1991 Posted November 1, 2013 at 02:42 AM Posted November 1, 2013 at 02:42 AM I've always felt like the beginning of The Reason sounded very raw and live up until the first sustained belted note in each playback performance... but it's just a convincing playback. it's all the same. Quote
littleames Posted November 1, 2013 at 03:05 AM Posted November 1, 2013 at 03:05 AM All the songs that were lipped from Vegas were lipped here. She does an acapella intro for MHWGO and suddenly everyone freaks out and assumes she sang the whole concert live. Far from it. WDMHBN she only sang the last line live, ABM she lipped the big note, The Reason she only sang the ending notes (after the high parts), IACBTMN, TPOL were lipped from beginning to end, and with the exception of the hums MHWGO is the same. The other six songs were 100% live. Anyway, I just seen an ad on QVC for the special airing on this. It's only an hour long, which is about as long as the concert.... They're using the special to promote the album also, and with commercials I'll be curious to know which performances they show us. I'm hoping we will get WAAF and LMBTL. For the sake of having professional shot versions finally of TR and WDMHBN, I'd like those. MHWGO with the acapella intro is nice as well. And ABM because most the song sounded great, and would be nice to have a pro shot version of her going up on the ending note since she didn't in Quebec. I don't care about At 17, RDMH, LCMM, IACBTN, TPOL.... If you think about it..it's almost disturbing at how good at lipping she is I really wish she wouldn't over exaggerate on things when she does. Like when she does that breathing thing and messes with her monitors way too much. She still fools me sometimes though. Quote
Nmj Posted November 1, 2013 at 03:23 AM Posted November 1, 2013 at 03:23 AM The performances was great, she didn't look nervous at all and her voice was in top shape. She should do more intimate concerts like this one!BYLM is sounding so good after the horrible nasal and weak performances during the first Vegas run! My one and only complaint from what I've seen so far, is the ugly outfit she was wearing... I'm tired of the jackets and blazers, she's worn them to death... The outfit reminds me of the outfit she wore during "a new day"... In this club setting we should've got some leg! 2 Quote
dj_a_rock Posted November 1, 2013 at 03:42 AM Posted November 1, 2013 at 03:42 AM My one and only complaint from what I've seen so far, is the ugly outfit she was wearing... I'm tired of the jackets and blazers, she's worn them to death... The outfit reminds me of the outfit she wore during "a new day"... In this club setting we should've got some leg! Yeah. Show your sexy legs Celine! 1 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted November 1, 2013 at 03:56 AM Posted November 1, 2013 at 03:56 AM Wowwy wow wow wow. LMBTL was fabulous. 3 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
BLM Posted November 1, 2013 at 04:33 AM Posted November 1, 2013 at 04:33 AM http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu261/bubbawawa/image_zps736ad90a.jpg "Our amazing QVC Production Crew filmed the entire concert - and it looks AMAZING!" "22 Years Later - We Meet Again: My 2 Days With Celine Dion in NYC"(Lovely Blog by QVC Host Jacque Gonzales) http://community.qvc.com/blogs/music/topic/413317/22-years-later-we-meet-again-my-2-days-with-celine-dion-in-nyc.aspx?cm_ven=FB&cm_cat=HOSTS&cm_pla=JACQUEGONZALES&cm_ite=CELINE_DION_BLOG# 4 Quote
littleames Posted November 1, 2013 at 04:50 AM Posted November 1, 2013 at 04:50 AM http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu261/bubbawawa/image_zps736ad90a.jpg "Our amazing QVC Production Crew filmed the entire concert - and it looks AMAZING!" "22 Years Later - We Meet Again: My 2 Days With Celine Dion in NYC"(Lovely Blog by QVC Host Jacque Gonzales) http://community.qvc...LINE_DION_BLOG#Wow that was a great read! She asked about the beauty mark Quote
nature boy Posted November 1, 2013 at 05:19 AM Posted November 1, 2013 at 05:19 AM So it's going to be aired then? Whoop!!!! Quote http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3239/kylieima5lp9.jpg How do you describe a feeling??
Koolan Posted November 1, 2013 at 05:29 AM Author Posted November 1, 2013 at 05:29 AM Speech & Where Does My Heart Beat Now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad-elX6ygTM I couldn't hold my phone still, I was too excited lol. The video skipped a bit during the "stronger, stronger, stronger,..." near the end. 3 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
marc-02 Posted November 1, 2013 at 05:54 AM Posted November 1, 2013 at 05:54 AM Speech & Where Does My Heart Beat Now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad-elX6ygTM I couldn't hold my phone still, I was too excited lol. The video skipped a bit during the "stronger, stronger, stronger,..." near the end. Its really funny how one of the fans sang the usual "ooh oohh baby" during the instrumental right before the bridge.. because Celine didnt do it... haha 1 Quote
Ejion Posted November 1, 2013 at 05:58 AM Posted November 1, 2013 at 05:58 AM Don't know if anyone posted this already but the bonus disc(from QVC.com) contains Celine's previous hits(Power of Love,It's All Coming Back To Me Now, Because You Loved Me,All By Myself, and a remix of 'Loved Me Back To Life') http://www.qvc.com/Celine-Dion-Loved-Me-Back-To-Life-Album-&-Bonus-CD-Search-Results.product.F11429.html?sc=F11429-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-F11429&catentryImage=http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/f/29/f11429.001?$uslarge$ Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted November 1, 2013 at 06:48 AM Posted November 1, 2013 at 06:48 AM Speech & Where Does My Heart Beat Now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad-elX6ygTM I couldn't hold my phone still, I was too excited lol. The video skipped a bit during the "stronger, stronger, stronger,..." near the end.Its really funny how one of the fans sang the usual "ooh oohh baby" during the instrumental right before the bridge.. because Celine didnt do it... haha I didn't realize how loud I was singing HAHAHAHAHAHAH 5 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
littleames Posted November 1, 2013 at 07:20 AM Posted November 1, 2013 at 07:20 AM Speech & Where Does My Heart Beat Now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad-elX6ygTM I couldn't hold my phone still, I was too excited lol. The video skipped a bit during the "stronger, stronger, stronger,..." near the end.This is probably the best video I've seen of the night lol! The "Sing it girrrllll" and the singing around you! The wine glasses being raised! What I would give to have been there. 3 Quote
Kristinaz Posted November 1, 2013 at 08:10 AM Posted November 1, 2013 at 08:10 AM (edited) So according to The Red Heads it airs tonight at 7pm et at this link http://www.qvc.com/LiveShowDisplay?storeId=10251&catalogId=10151&langId=-1 Edited November 1, 2013 at 08:10 AM by Kristinaz Quote
browseceline Posted November 1, 2013 at 08:23 AM Posted November 1, 2013 at 08:23 AM cool! Is this a performance we can all watch, or do we need to be US residents again? Or do we have to pay for it ( would not be surprised)?I hope someone can record this in HD :-) Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
browseceline Posted November 1, 2013 at 08:26 AM Posted November 1, 2013 at 08:26 AM btw that bonuscd we are talking about, from QVC, i don't think these are Live Vegas tracks at all, I think they are the studioversions we already have on many many collectors editions, greatest hits albums, all the way a decade of song etc etc. Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
CelinesDIVO5 Posted November 1, 2013 at 12:54 PM Posted November 1, 2013 at 12:54 PM This is probably the best video I've seen of the night lol! The "Sing it girrrllll" and the singing around you! The wine glasses being raised! What I would give to have been there. "Sing it girl!" was me too 6 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Jamieb12321 Posted November 1, 2013 at 01:17 PM Posted November 1, 2013 at 01:17 PM "Sing it girl!" was me too Quote
Jessyka Posted November 2, 2013 at 01:39 PM Posted November 2, 2013 at 01:39 PM The intro to MHWGO Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
CelineBird Posted November 2, 2013 at 02:57 PM Posted November 2, 2013 at 02:57 PM I didn't realize how loud I was singing HAHAHAHAHAHAHYou're amazing! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.