Jump to content

Least Favorite Celine Song


Recommended Posts

Posted

So least favourite songs . First one is Thank you no doubt . Thank you x 1000 . Boring like hell .

Second song is when I fall in love . It sounds too lazy to me. Maybe...it is too romantic ?

Third song . I hate you then I love you. I dunno what is the lyrics about . Nonsense over produced song.

Fourth Beauty and the beast . Boring lyrics and keep repeating the lyrics . Not my cup of tea

Fifth Love can move mountain . Studio version sounds boring too . But her live on The voice was spectacular though

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...